Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

PART 8:

Maan and Geet lost in each other's eyes... Their lips were too close... A very strange attraction builds in but a glimpse of their own past incidents block their mind to imagine any thing further.

Yeh kya...how can I see that incident repeating with another girl...no way

Yeh kya...how can I see that incident repeating with another guy...no way

Both immediately snap out of each other.

Geet got up first and gestured to help Maan by giving him hand...but he refuses to give in.

Huh...such an attitude...Wonder what he thinks of himself. who is he? Must be a new client.

He got up and happens to see that Geet's long hair had few cotton strands...his hand instantly moving towards the strands to remove it...but held back himself.

Excuse Me

She turns to look around...

I have never seen an office where people use ropes to commute to the various floors from the ground level...

She is about to explain him but he doesn't allow her.

Well...now don't tell me that there's no staircase in this office...

STOP IT...Will you allow me to talk?

There is a stair case...she points it out to him...Open your eyes and SEE...

Oh...There is a Stair case then...OK OK...So, you are specially appointed here to show your "CIRCUS" Skills.

ENOUGH...I do not owe you any explanation.

You have to

What?  What do you mean?

I don't want nonsense here...You might have got used to people laughing at you but I will not tolerate such silly acts here in this office.

EXCUSE ME! I am seeing that you are going on and on with your non stop talking without even knowing anything about me...Who the hell are you to talk to me like this?

I'm your boss

Geet remains silent for a while and then bursts out laughing😆

Huh...I was under assumption that some screw is loose in your top-floor...but now I realise that Your Top-Floor itself empty...and she starts to laugh again.😆

Maan fumes with anger as no one ever dared to even talk to him and this girl dared to call him Mad...STOP YOUR NONSENCE...He screams on top of his voice

Geet immediately stops

LOOK...I am your boss and hence I demand...STOP your non-stop rubbish...I hate people who are talkative as when they are talking, they lose control over their thought process...And you will only talk in front of me when I ask you for something...IS IT CLEAR?

He tells this and leaves to his cabin (That was Yash's cabin)

Geet is annoyed... What is he saying? Where is he going now? she goes to his cabin...

Excuse me Mister...

Dont you have a decency to knock the door before getting into BOSS cabin?

Mr. Yash Malhotra is my Boss...See...his name nailed on the door.

Maan Smirks...Mr. Yash WAS the boss of Indian Paints...Now I am the boss as YASH has sold me this company...We have signed this deal just today...Here it is.

He shows the agreement to Geet and her mouth is wide open in shock...

And you are his secretary...I mean, were his secretary...you'll report to me hence forth.

I am not his secretary...I am the COO of this company.

Hah...now its your turn to check your top-floor...Leave from here...I have to check on lot of things and dont disturb me...and being my secretary, you need to ensure no one disturb me.

But..

I said...Leave from here.

She remembers YASH was going to sell this company...But what's this...he didn't tell me after the deal was finalised with this JERK...Yash, When we get to meet next time, consider it to be the last day of your life. She murmerrs with all actions...She comes out of Maan's cabin. All labours were waiting out as they could hear the loud conversation

Madam Who is this person and why is he talking to you like this?

He is our new boss

Mahodaya...Yeh main kya sun raha hoon? (Madam...What am I getting to listen?) asks Pandeji seriously

Ji...Yash ne yeh company bech di hain (Yash has sold this company).

Kya? All workers start screaming

Aap sab shaant ho jaayiye...Yeh naye boss ko shor pasand nahin (Please remain quite...this new boss doesn't like noise)

Par baby...Manishah is getting restless

Listen everyone...carry on with your work as usual.

Maan comes out and listens what they all are talking

Nothing else is changed apart from the boss...and henceforth, we need to be careful with this new boss who is going to be around...

He's a master piece in itself...by taking over this company he thinks he has taken over this world...Its not his mistake...his state of mind is such...

Maan is fuming with anger with what she's instructing the workers😡

Hence behave normal in front of him and dont react when he roars like a hungry lion.

You all continue to report to me for any problems...is it clear?

What's happening here?

Everyone turns to look back...it was the new boss who is screaming at them...

Geet was again shocked...did he listen to what I told the workers? Let him..I dont care.😡

Listen everyone...I am your new boss...MAAN SINGH KHURANA.

All stand with "ATTENTION" like soldiers in the war field.

Now...Who's handling the orders?

All workers point out at other worker standing next to them😆

What's happening? I asked who is handling orders?

Its me...answers Geet

And production files...

JJJiii...Maaain...Answers Pandeji.

Look I need all updated files and reports in my cabin by tomorrow morning and I will not entertain people chit-chatting, gossiping and any carelessness in work...remember that...He gives a stare to Geet and leaves from there.

Everyone carry on with their usual work.

Mama...Komal woke from her sleep and she runs and hugs her mom

Komal beta...is tarah bahar nahin aathe (You should not come here like this)

But mamma...you have never put any restrictions on me like this before

That was till yesterday beta...now everything changed in this office. OK...now listen to me carefully, you cannot keep running here and there. You need to be in one room at a time. OK!

She sees pandeji and Romeo...Pandeji, Romeo...please help me with Komal...I dont think she can move around like she used to do in this office till yesterday. Let her be with you people and make sure that she doesn't come out of your room till its 6:00 PM. I dont think this new boss will come to your cabin.

Komal bitiya...Come to our cabin...says pandeji...and she remains with Pandeji, romeo and Manisha for the rest of the day.

Geet and Komal leaves from office to home.

Uncleji and Pinky were eagerly waiting for her.

Uncleji knew that Geet was upset...he made special snaks for the evening...including pakodas.

Komal takes few pieces of Pakodas to the play area. Pinky joins her a little later...after Yash-Geet problem gets sorted.

Uncleji...I hate that Yash..I dont want to look at him again in my life...and If I get to see him I will chop him into pieces..HUH

Arre...Arre...why are you telling me all this? Tell this to Yash directly na...

She didn't understand what uncleji is telling...

Uncleji calls...YASH BETE...Please come out only if you are ready with your helmet and bullet proofs.

Uncle and  Pinky Giggle😆

Yash is slowly walking in front of them...

Geet is staring at him with anger...

Geet bete...take this strong wooden stick to begin with and next comes knife...this will help you to achieve your target

She at once takes it to bang on Yash...she nears him and stops...

Geet...comeon...hurry up...we are waiting!

She gives him a stare with anger and thows the wooden stick to the corner. She turns her face away from Yash and folds her hands.

Arre Geet beta...I have never seen you so angry. Please listen to him for once.

Geet...I know you are angry with me...but for once, listen to me...Yash makes a pleading face

Yash...Do you even know what kind of a person you have sold your company? I have never seen a jerk like him...he doesnt even have basic manners to talk with people...and you know how rude he was? Tumhen woh namoona kahan se mila? (From where did you get that sample piece?)

Geet...Geet...He is Maan Singh Khurana...and one of the top business tycoons of India...And do you know something...he's also Pinky's boss.

But he's not a GOD...He is not the creator of this world.

Look Geet...he is not a bad person at heart ...but a very tough business magnet.

Whatever...

And you know something...I was so excited when he showed interest in taking over my business.

When people were not willing to pay me even half of the value of Indian Paints..he has offered me almost double of the actual value and he didnt give me much time to think and respond...he wanted me to take it or leave it...and I accepted it as It was an excellent offer.

But Yash...leave all this...why didn't you call me and tell me? I told you I am and I will be with you in your every decision in this regard...didn't I ?

True Geet...but I wanted to explain him about the company, workers especially about you... I wanted to come along with him and introduce you and everyone and explain him IN and Out of the business operations...but he didn't give me even one chance to do so. Immediately after the deal got finalised, he just kept me away from all this saying I have no more connection with Indian Paints company... he remained stubborn to manage all by himself...I really didn't expect this coming. When I insisted to join him, he threatened to drag me to court.

Now, I was really worried how and where to begin telling you this. I wanted to personally meet and tell you...and I came to know thro Romeo over the phone that thinks have completely lopsided in Indian Paints and what all happened there today. I am really really sorry dear.

Geet could understand his POV and state of mind...It was not Yash's mistake and any true business man in his place wouldn't say no to such an offer and what followed is not his fault atall.

Geet holds his hand...Yash...Its me who owe you an apology...Sorry Yaar...I was literally P-Off with that...that...HUH

Leave all this Geet...I am worried about you and Komal...how will you manage?

Yash...I will face problem till the time she starts going to her school. Her school timings will be much longer than the summer camp what she's going right now...Will find a way out...dont worry.

Uncle interferes...and we are also here...so dont worry Yash beta...

Thank You Uncle...Yash has tears in his eyes...

Yash...What is this? I have never seen you so emotional.

Geet...I have got attached to you people and Indian Paints...It will not be easy for me to leave you all...And above all, I will miss Komal.

Yash...I know it's not easy...I am sure you'll be back with new business in India and I will always be there to help you...but now, take care of your parents...They need you the most.

Thanks for the understanding Geet.

So, when are you leaving to Canada?

In next day or two.

Yash spends his time there till the dinner time and he leaves from there.

Geet is helpless...She thinks sitting next to komal's bed trying to put her to sleep...why every change happens in my  life without any advance notice?

Precap: Geet having tough time

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 9:

Geet is helpless...She thinks sitting next to komal's bed trying to put her to sleep...why every change happens in my  life without any advance notice?

Once Komal falls Asleeps...She walks back to Hall...Pinky checking her emails on her laptop.

Oye Geet...Not asleep still?

No Pinky...I am really disturbed thinking what lays ahead. Me and Yash have worked together in building shaping up Indian Paints...Yash took me as a COO of this company and everything lopsided within a day...I am not upset with Yash...but I will not be able to get along with this arrogant new boss.

Geet...As Yash said, he is not a bad guy at heart...he's a tough business man that's it ...He's owner of Khurana Constructions i.e he's my boss.

Geet is not convinced

All girls at office address him as DD...

DD?

Dhak Dhak...   

Dhak Dhak...Huh...I guess all woman in your office are blind...to me, He looks like one Ravan...I can very well imagine 9 extra faces attached to him and each face consisting of two horns and his mouth bleeding with 2 long teeth peeping out...Yuck...Blood Sucker.

Pinky smiles at her imagination.

I could only see arrogance filled in him instead of blood. I wish I could change my job but no job will give me this flexibility of taking care of Komal. I am really worried thinking what's going to happen.

I am telling  you...He is very strict when it comes to work but a nice person. I suggest you talk to him and sort this issue out.

Nahin Pinky...Atleast I will be able to hide Komal in Pandeji and Romeo's cabin room...but if I tell him the truth, he will make sure Komal doesnt even enter the office premisis.

Geet..I feel you must tell him once. Choice is yours.

Geet is in a confusion...Shall I tell him? I will see how he behaves with me tomorrow and then decide.

Next day..

Maan calls Aadi.

Aadi...next few days I will be busy checking the operations of Indian Paints. So, you take care if the Khurana Construction Operations during my absence and call me if there is any emergency.

SS..SS..Sure Sir

At Indian Paints...

9:30 AM...

Geet is busy with her daily routine

She sees Maan heading towards Cabin...

Lo Aagaya Hitler...Ha ha..really, if he holds a gun in his hand and chops his mustachinto half, no body will make out the difference.

Maan stops on the way...

Ms...What's your name?

I'm Geet Handa

Get me a cup of coffee...and he leaves

Geet is going Mad at him...how dare he tells this...

She asks one of the office peon to take coffee for him..

The peon takes the coffee in and next minute, the coffee is thrown out along with the tray

Yeh Saaf karo aur woh Ladki ko bulao (Clean this mess and call that girl)

Geet Madam ko sir?

I said Bulao (call her)

He rushes out  to call Geet

Geet knocks the door and comes in...

Yeh kya hain? (what's this?) I asked you to prepare coffee for me and you assigned this poen to get this done!

Excuse me sir...he has been making coffee/tea for all of us for the last 3 years. He makes it excellently.

I dont care...When I told you some thing, you need to get it done. Now make coffee for me.

Excuse me..I told you I am COO here...preparing coffee/tea is not my job.

Look Ms.

Geet

Whatever...I told you I am not here to entertain jokes...you are not less than a secretary and its secretary's responsibilitiy to prepare good coffee

But I am not your secretary. If you want you can appoint one...

GEET...I told you not to argue with me...

I am not arguing...I have been COO for the last 3 years.

OK...give me answer for the following...Do you have any signing authority for this company?

No

Do you handle business operations...I mean are you responsible for the turnover?

No...but I coordinate orders

Do you take decisions on client agreements

No...but I handle the files and draft important letters.

SEE...you gave the answers...you are handling only drafting and filing letters, coordination and administration...which is only a basic requirement of  a Secretary. So...you are a secretary and that's it.

But..

Listen Ms...What ever you have been doing till yesterday its over. Today onwards you report to me as a secretary and no more arguments on this.

And every day, when I get into this cabin, you need to prepare my coffee and bring it to me within 5 minutes... Now get me my coffee...And remember...I take only one sugar cube/one spoon of sugar and reasonably strong.

She looks at him with a blank note.

Now go get my coffee...

She comes out and the office peon comes to her..Madam, you need not do all this. I will make the coffee and bring it to you. You take it to him

No its ok...he will be upset if he comes to know.  I will make it myself.

She makes the coffee as per his specifications and takes it to his cabin. He sips the coffee and spits out.

I dont like this coffe...its made with milk powder...I need an expresso coffee

But sir...there is no expresso installed in the pantry.

I will get it done...till then, you need to get my expresso coffee from outside...Go get it.

There is only one shop here...I will check it from that shop

Hmm..I need it soon as I will be leaving in next 30 mins.

Geet goes to the nearby coffee shop and gets the coffee as per his specification.

She comes back to office cursing him all the way.

Mujhe kya se kya banadiya is zalim insan ne (See where I was and where I am because of this merciless person)...😡What Pinky was saying... "He's nice at heart"😕 by twisting her lips..My foot and bangs her feet. No way I am going to tell about Komal... He will definitely not approve.

Whatever I am getting from this Zalim Singh Khurana, I will ensure that I return it back to him with interest. Huh...I have never hated some one like this...I HATE HIM..I HATE HIM TO THE CORE

Where is this Girl...She calls herself COO and she takes such a long time to get one cup of coffee..

Sir...that coffee shop is always crowded. She needs to wait for her turn...Says Romeo

She gets into the hall and was about to bang on him but she controlled herself.

Her duppatta slides a bit from her shoulder. Maan's eyes invariably notices it...Geet adjusts it back

Sir..your coffee

He takes it and sips it...

Now for everyone here...I will be leaving for an important work and will be back in next one or two hours...When I'm back, I need all the documents to be at my desk. He again stares at Geet before leaving.

After he leaves... "when I'm back, I need all the documents to be at my desk" Geet mocks at him by repeating his own sentence by twisting her lips...all workers around start laughing and suddenly they stop. She turns around and shocked to see Maan had come back and gave a stare back at her. He slowly brings his hand forward to her and she closes her eyes tightly fearing what he's upto. His hands pass by her towards the carton box where he had kept one of the important file. He takes it and leaves from there giving a look to her.

HUH...at least there will be some peace for one or two hours.🥱

At the school...

Komal beta...tell me honestly, what is the status of your chocolate box

Papa there are only few chocolates left.

Are you taking your mama's permission still?

Yes Papa...promise I am taking her permission.

OK then, I  will bring you next set of chocolates.

Oh my Sweet Papa..and she kisses his cheeks

Ok..one more thing...promise me you will not get angry on me after listening this.

I will never be angry on you.

That's like my sweet girl...I will be busy with my business for next couple of days... I will do my best to meet you daily but it may not be possible some time as I need to be in office as well.

She remains quite and sad

I said, I will do my maximum possible dear.

She cries...but says..its ok papa...but please dont stop meeting me like one of my class mate told me.

No ways dear...she was lying to you...your papa will never do that.

He takes her in his arms and kiss her on her cheeks...

Its time to leave...See you ..bye

Bye Papa.

At Indian Paints...

Maan gets in to his cabin and as instructed by him, there were few files piled up in his table. He has been busy checking the files.

Geet had to pick Komal from School. She is not prepared to tell her new boss. She tells the gang of 3 (Pandeji-Romeo-Manisha) to handle the situation till she comes back to office.

Maan looks out for her

Hey look

The three turn around...

Where is Geet?

Sir she is in the wash room.

OK..ask her to meet me when she comes back.

Geet was back to office just 10 mins after that. Romeo had informed her that Maan was looking out for her.

She takes Komal to her room and gets her ready for her lunch.

She sees Maan from far

I must go to him before he finds a way to her cabin.

Komal beta, please help yourself  with lunch and go to sleep like a good girl OK.

Mama...please feed me.

Beta..I am really busy today...please understand.

Ok Mama...

And dont spill the food and don't come out of this room for now.

Ok Mama...

Geet kisses her on her cheek coincidently in the same place where Maan had kissed her in the school.

Mama...Aaj papa ne bhi yahan kissi di thi (Today papa kissed me in the same place)

Geet's face turns pink...She looks here and there not able to get what to say.

Komal..ab jaldi se khalo (finish your food soon)

She rushes to Maan's cabin

Sir..you had called for me.

Oh...finally you are out from that washroom? I wonder why women spend most of their quality time over there.

Sir...woh woh..

Leave it...I have better things to discuss.

Now who started the discussion😡

I have checked these file...the clients files are not at all up to date...and what is this, you have entered all details roughly?

Sir...we have been maintaining only manual entries.

That's till yesterday...now, I need each and every detail in these files to be entered into an Excel sheet and word documents.

She comes near her...I need this to be done before you leave from office.

Sir...this will take very long time.

I said, you are finishing this and then going home

Its evening time...Komal was busy in Pandeji's room. Its 6:00 and time to leave. But her work is not even half completed. She calls Uncleji and informs him that she will be late and requests him to take care of Komal.

Romeoji...please aap Komal ko mere ghartak chod dijiye (Please drop her till my home)

Arre Geetji...Please dont tell me Please...I will drop her...don't worry.

Geet is busy and tired...not able to find an answer where all this is leading to.

Precap: Geet complaining Komal's Papa about her new boss.😕🤢

Vaidhumom thumbnail
PART 10:

Romeoji...please aap Komal ko mere ghartak chod dijiye (Please drop her till my home)

Arre Geetji...Please dont tell me Please...I will drop her...don't worry.

Geet is busy and tired...not able to find an answer where all this is leading to.

Its 7:00 PM...but still it will take another one or two hours for her to complete what she's doing. She looks at watch every now and then and worried for Komal.

Geet murmurs...I need to go home...Komal must be waiting for me...This Hitler doesnt have a family? ...wonder how his family members adjust and bare with him...he must be showing the same hitlorism over there.

Maan comes and checks on her...he also sees the clock. It was 7:00 PM already. She needs to go home now.

Show me the status...

Geet shows him the file and till what level she has completed feeding the information in the system.

You leave now...complete the rest of the work as soon as you come to office tomorrow.

Geet couldn't believe what she heard...This afternoon he was giving me lecture to complete this file before going home...what happened now? Is he concerned that I am getting late to go home? Hah...no way...maybe he needs to leave now and only he has the office keys...that's why. Anyways thank god I am going home atleast now

Geet gets back home...she's tired by the time she reached home.

Mama...Komal hugs her...Mama...you are late today

Sorry beta..I had lot of work in office.

Aagayi Geet beta

Sorry uncleji...late today because of the new boss.

No problem dear...Go fresh up. The dinner is ready to be served.

Geet freshens up and once done with dinner, she puts Komal to sleep and joins Pinky who is busy with her laptop.

Hey Geet...How was your day with the new boss?

Geet makes an angry baby face...I told you na...My opinion about him is same same..he made me do all odd works today...he claims I am just a secretary and not COO...he asked me to get Coffee...WOH bhi Expresso...Wah Wah..I had to walk out of office and get it for him and then he made me work on the files till 7:00 PM

Have a chill yaar...He is a follower of strict principles...in KC, COO is the person who is highly qualified...almost next to boss and to that matter, every company appoints COO /CEO/Director level position based on their high qualifications and experience...Its Yash who had given this designation to you. Now, DD has taken over this company and he's trying to mould his principles within Indian Paints.

Geet is not convinced...She is standing folding her hands and fuming with anger recalling what all happened in office today.

Oye Geet...why are you quiet...leave all this. Tell me did you talk to him about Komal?

What? No ways...he will never understand all this...Its better not to tell him.

Dekha..again assumptions...Please talk to him for once.  This problem will be solved...believe me, he's a very understanding person.

She comes back to her room...Komal was sleeping. Geet was not getting to sleep.  She comes to the side table and opens the drawer...to take some novel to read. She has kept Komal's papa's letters in the same drawer as well.  Oh no..I have not replied to his last letter...Let me do it now.

She writes in a neat letter and wraps in a envelope and she gives it to Komal the next day.

Next day at Indian Paints:

Geet comes a bit early to finish off with her pending work.  There are few workers who have gathered in the pantry. Geet is curious what's happening.

What's going on here? Why you people have gathered here? Do you even realise what will happen when If boss gets to see you all gathered in Pantry?

Madam...we're seeing this new machine being installed...

Geet comes forward...and she sees two coffee/tea machine getting installed by 2 men from that coffee machine company. She is surprised...That Hitler did mention that he will get the coffee machine installed...never expected he will get it done so soon.

Hey Baby...I guess boss didn't want to bother you by sending you out in the hot sun to buy coffee every day...see how nice of him to get this machine installed in pantry...Manisha is all excited about the new boss.

Geet murmurs..oh yaah..he must be bothered about his coffee...That's it

Maan walks in and everyone get back to work...

He is busy talking over his mobile. Haan Aadi...I am just in the office and seeing the coffee machines getting installed. Let me check.

He comes near the machine and runs a check on it. Are you done with the installation?

Almost done sir.

Maan scans the workers who are standing there... You and You come here...he points at Romeo and Pandeji.

You..(Romeo) You need to see how this coffee machine works and you will be responsible for its maintenance. Is it clear? Now you need to learn this machine operations from these people.

And You...(Pandey) You will take care of required purchases for it...say milk, coffee powder, sugar, and so on.

He calls 2 office boys...listen...you both are the one who will prepare coffee/tea for everyone...so, learn how to prepare it. There are two coffee machines...the small one will be used for preparing coffee only for me. The bigger one can be used for rest all people here.

All workers are excited with the new coffee/tea making machine for them.

Hmm..Geet was amused how he takes care of every single aspect required for the daily working. Geet rushes to get the coffee for her boss. Thank God, At least I need not go out to get coffee.

She keeps the coffee at his table

May I know what's the status of the file?

Sir...Some more work is pending on it.

How long are you taking? Oh yah...you were busy watching the new coffee machine...Isn't it?

Geet gives a surprised look to him...Only he can think this way

Anyways, I will be leaving in next half an hour. I need it to be ready when I come back.

Yes...Yes Sir.

She comes out and murmurs...now how to explain him the difficulty of converting the manual file into a computerised one.

Maan leaves out...buys a box of chocolate for Komal and also buys a cute teddy for her.

Geet is still  busy with her file when few set of people walk in...They seem to be foreigners. One Indian guy among the deligates seems to be a translator.

Madam...these people have come here to meet Mr. Maan

But he's not here now...he'll be here in next one hour.

Maam We have come early to the appointment time...we'll wait no problem.

Please be in the waiting room there.

Geet is confused what to do...to call Maan or not to call him...she decides to call him but then she doesnt have his mobile number...She calls Yash.

Hie Yash.

Hey Geet

Yash...I'm in a hurry...please give me mobile no. Of Maan

Geet all fine na?

He's not in the office and some foreigners are here to meet him

OK OK relax...Take it...Its XXX

Thank You...will call you in the evening Bye...

At the school...

Papa...

How are you beta?

I'm fine papa...she kisses on his cheeks.

See...as I promised you...here goes the chocolate box and here is a cute pink teddy...

WOW...Love you Papa...

Love you too...Remember...you need to continue taking Mama's permission...OK

Sure...I promise. And Papa...Mama has given you this letter.

He takes it with a smile.

Maan's mobile rings...he's fuming seeing Indian Paints office number...These people dont leave any chance to disturb me.

Hello Sir...

Listen...I told you I will be back to office in one hour time..then why are you calling and disturbing me?

Komal gets scared...she has never seen him getting this hyper.

Now keep the phone...what ever it is I'm coming to office.

Geet is taken back with his rudeness...

Listen Listen Mr. Maan Singh Khurana...

Maan keeps quite...

You are my new boss but it doesnt mean you can talk to me like this.

Listen...

I have called you so you listen first...You need not be rude without knowing the reason...I just called you to say that there are few foreigners who have come over here. What should I do? And If I didnt inform you this, you will blame me for not keeping you informed...

Listen Listen...I'll be there as soon as possible...in meantime keep them busy with some refreshments.

Thank You...and keeps the phone down...What does he think of himself? How rude can he be?

Maan at his mobile for a sec turns to see Komal. She seemed to be a tensed now.

Komal beta...what happened to you?

Papa..Gussa...

Oh...It was a call from my office.

Papa...Mama never scolds or even screams at me or anybody else.

Oops..I completely forgot...Komal might not be used to this atall

Mama kahthi hain..Gussa acha nahin hota (Mama tells me...Anger is not good).So...please dont get angry like this...

Maan hugs her...I'm sorry beta...Papa will not get angry...OK?

Komal smiles and gives him a kiss.

Ok..I have to leave now...Bye dear

Bye Papa.

At Indian Paints...

Geet makes sure the guests come over are taken care and feeling comfortable...she orders snaks and offers it to the guests along with refreshments. And slowly starts showing them the different divisions of Indian Paints when Maan comes over and continues.

Hello Everyone...

Hello Sir

Sorry...you all had to wait...

The translator speaks...Not atall Mr. Khurana...We are early and moreover Ms. Geet was really helpful and kind.

He looks at Geet...she was not even acknowledging his presence.

I'll tour you to all the divisions

We're already done with it Mr. Khurana...Ms. Geet helped us with it...Thank You.

OK Then...lets sit down for the meeting. Geet...join me.

Oh no...what shall I do? I dont know how long this meeting will happen...

Romeo ji...I have to get into this meeting...Please Pick up Komal from her school if the meeting doesnt finish on time...You know her school right?

No Problem Geet ji...I'll bring her...

Thanks and samhalke.. (Be carefull)

As expected...The meeting dragged beyond the expected time. The guests leave from the meeting room. Maan still seated and arranges the necessary papers exchanged. He remembered what komal told had advised him today.

Geet is worried for Komal...She leaves from the meeting room and is not having a piece of mind till she gets to see Komal.

Geet...

Yes Sir...She turns to see her boss...I am sure he's upset for me back answering him

Woh..woh main...

Geet is surprised to see him so confused...she has never seen him like this for the last two days.

I was busy and crowded that's why I spoke like that over the phone...I didn't mean to talk like that.

Well...its ok...even I shouldn't have back answered you...Anyways...I will make sure not to disturb when you are out...will SMS you if there's any emergency.

Hmm...That's a better idea. By the way, I am curious to know how you got my number...

Well...I got it from Yash.

Hmm...

Sir...Another thing...I am honest...My file work is not yet ready. I had to fully concentrate in attending the guests...They were foreigners and needed special attention. I will bring the complete file to you by 3:00 PM...

Its fine...but 3:00 PM Sharp...OK

OK Sir.

Even I am busy till then and I do not need any disturbance till 3:00 PM

Sure sir...

She leaves from there to check on Komal. She was munching her lunch.

Komal beta...Sorry...Mama busy even today.

Its ok mama...

Geet takes the tiffin box from Komal's hand and starts feeding her.

So, how was your day? Did papa come to see you?

Yes Mama...See...he has given me a new set of chocolates...and a teddy...how sweet na.

Really sweet.

I also gave him your letter.

Oops...I wish Komal didnt give that letter...I have written down all my anger with regard to the new boss...and today the new boss has been behaving reasonably good to me...Leave it...how will Komal's papa ever know my boss?

At Maan's cabin...

He slowly opens the letter...

Hello Komal's papa...Hope all is well from your side.

Sorry for my late reply...Was extremely busy with lot of things surrounding me...My work life has drastically changed and this inturn effecting my personal life ...You know the organisation I am working with belonged to my close friend? He appointed me to take complete incharge of this organisation and we have been successful working together for the last 3 years...But unfortunately due to personal reasons, my friend had to sell this company. I could understand his problem..His problem somehow ended but my problem has began with the new boss...I really dont know from which planet this new boss is from...such a jerk...doesnt have manners to talk...He thinks he has money and he can buy anything in this world...HUH...he treats me as if I am such a small thing...I have become a stranger to my own company where I have contributed 3 long years...I am having a tough time with this new boss...I HATE HIM...😡But what to do...I have to work with him

Maan thinks...huh...poor girl...Us ke naye boss kit ho main ( this new boss...I WILL..)😡

I have nick named him Ravan...huh...you know something...the only difference between him and the Ravan is that the 9 extra heads are missing (Authour note: She writes same to same what she had told Pinky) He keeps yelling at people in the name of Discipline...Huh. I am used to taking Komal to my work place after the nursery hours..and we both leave to home together after completing the working hours. There was no problem in it till date...but now, I am forced to hide her within the organisation I am working...all because of my new boss.😡

Well..the problems in my life doesnt seem to end...God is specially designing new problems to be thrown to my head...anyways..that's all about me...Didnt mean to upset you with this letter...just felt like sharing with you the situation that I am going thro...That's it.

Take Care..

Komal's Mama

Maan is fuming with Anger...Now who is this new person creating problems with this girl...I will teach him a lesson if I happen to get him.😡

Precap:  Maan replies to the letter.

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 11:

Maan is fuming with Anger...Now who is this new person creating problems with this girl...I will teach him a lesson if I happen to get him.😡

Geet knocks the door...

Come in...Maan hides the letter

Sir...here's the completed file

OK... To that matter all the files should have the same format... I need all the files in the same format...Hmm?

Hmm

OK...Production file is the most urgent one...I need each and every information including the stock levels of Rawmaterials used and who has been supplying us...and so on...you know what I mean?

Yes Sir

Again I need this by evening

BY EVENING?

YES

BUT..

GEET...I could understand your problem with the customer file...but the production file has much smaller task to do...

OK Sir...

Hitler back to track...He thinks its a small task...but I am the one who can judge it...same old job again...now production fine to be converted from Manual to computerised file...New boss keeping me busy

Again the same day repeats...Komal gets dropped by Romeo...Geet working till 7:00 PM

Geet gets into Maan's cabin

Sir...please check this production file.

Maan checks it

Shall I leave?

He sees the time...its 7'O clock

Hmm..

Geet comes out of office...still waiting for the taxi. Maan walks her

Geet... I'll drop you home

No Thanks

Geet...its getting late...Its peak time and difficult to get taxi. Come..I'll drop you

Sir...its OK...I did  get taxi yesterday at this time...I dont need your help..will manage.

Look...I know what you girls genrally think...You must be thinking why unnecessarily take a guy's help...let me clear your doubt...You are not a  innocent 15 year old girl ...and I am not an Innocent 16 year old boy who is trying to find ways to make friendship with you...I understand we both are  matured enough to understand things and take quick decisions in life.

(Author's note: This dialogue is the best one I liked in the movie Rhythm...I have modified it a bit to fit into the situation)

Geet looks at him with a surprise...What did I do now...why is he again giving me lecture?

Now..comming to the point... I dont want to leave you alone here...See this road is so deserted this time...

She still  thinks.

Well...Lot of stray dogs around here...also  see that gang of rougues sitting down there...all their eyes on you...

She looks at them...those guys were actually staring at her as if they all are going to eat her alive.

Now choice is your's and I am leaving

Oh no...its right...if sir leaves from here and if I didnt get a taxi...I'll be in trouble...SIR...SIR..I'll come with you...makes a baby face

Maan Smirks...and opens the front seat of the car for her while he drives the car

Where is your home?

She softly replies...Jhanakpuri

Really...I am not able to understand this Man at all...What is he made of...Good material or bad or what is he? Only Babaji knows.

This girl is really funny though she pretends to be serious...and he smiles

They reach jhanakpuri area

Sir...you can stop the car here.

Thank You...and she gets down from the car.

Maan reaches home...

Bhai...Annie hugs him

Bhai...Vicky bhai is coming tomorrow.

What? He was suppose to come here next week.

Haan Maan bete...Vicky is coming tomorrow. He just had to give some project reports which he has submitted early...Hence he's going to be here early. He tried calling you but your phone was busy.

Maan has a smile on his face.

I will call him now...

Arre Arre...he has already boarded the flight...will reach here after 20 hours of long journey...You'll be meeting him tomorrow.

Hmm..

Maan gets ready for his exercises...He just thinks about the letter what Komal's mom wrote to him. Till date he would only think about Neha and the past incidences while exercising...and this is the first time he's getting worried for something else.

Who is this person troubling her?...I wonder why her life is full of hell

His muscles getting tensed thinking about her...whom he has never met before.

He finishes with his exercise...gets into his room, takes shower...finishes dinner and then wrote her a letter.

Next day...

A usual busy office.

Geet has somehow got used to the new boss now.  She makes coffee for him...and now arranging the files like how her boss suggested her to do. She is computerizing each and every file.

She walks into the production department to discuss new computerised file with Pandeyji...and one of the workers working on the top floor accidently spilled the paint on her dress.

Oh no...what have you done? Geet yells at that worker. My dress is spoiled how will I work now?

Madam...come with me...I will give you one of our new set of dress...It will fit you.Pandeji suggests

She had to agree to it as there is no other choice. She takes it and immediately rushes to one of the rooms.

Pandeji...I will go to that room and change. Please be outside and makesure no one comes near that room.

Geet rushes to that room and gets set to change her dress...

Geet...Where is this girl now? Never at her desk

Maan asks Romeo...Where is Geet?

Sir no idea

He checks every room calling out her name...Now he's about to enter the room where Geet is changing.

GEET...GEET

SIR...SIR...Please dont come here

GEET

SIR Please...I'm changing

Changing at this time? what happened? What are you doing here? And what if any of the workers just walks in?

Sir.. One of the workers spilled paint on my dress and This is the only decent room where I can change my dress.

Oh no...

What happened?

Sir...I'm done but not able to button it.

Can I come in?

YYEs...She says hesitantly.

He gets in and finds her wearing a white t-shirt and dungaree where she is still fighting to fix the buttons. He immediately goes and help her by buttoning it. His gentle touch sends shivers into her.

Maan too finds it strange as he has never been this close to any other girl apart from Neha. Both get to have an intense eyelock...again taking them to their respective past.

----

Geet: Rajji...Rajji

Dev has been busy supervising the engineering works at haveli when he hears Geet's voice.

Geet again calls out..Rajji...Rajji...please come here.

Dev is worried what's upto Geet. He knocks Geet's room door.

Geet:  Kya Rajji...Kab se bularahi hoon tumhe (I have been calling you for so long) since when you got into this discipline of knocking the door?

Dev remains quite.

Geet: Mujhe bahar jana hain aur is kurthi ka button nahin laga parahi hoon ( I have to go out and I am not able to put the buttons of the kurti) come help me.

Dev is searching for Geet within the room and finds her  standing behid the dressing  behind the  wooden partition. He goes there and literally mesmerised with what he sees...Geet had set her long hair on one side...her back exposed partially as she is fighting with the buttons.

Geet: Rajji...Jaldi se aao aur button lagao

Dev didnt know what to do...he goes to her and slowly tucks the button. He loved the feel of her soft skin and so tempted to kiss her back...

Geet: Arre Rajji...Why am I finding ticklish with your touch?

She giggles and turns to look at Rajji and shocked to see Dev. She was about to scream and Dev closes her mouth with his hand. Both lost in looking at each other. Again his touch is sending shivers down her but she tries not to show it and rather show her anger.

He slowly takes his hand out...

Geet: What are you doing here?

Geet is mad angry but Dev is so lost in looking at her that her anger also seems to be so sweet...and he smiles

Geet: Ek tho is tarah ek ladki ke kamre main aathe ho aur upar se muskurathe ho? (You are getting into a girl's room like this and you are smiling on top of that?)

Dev: Ji...Woh..I didnt know why you were calling Rajji...I just wanted to help you as she was not around.

Geet: Han Han...I know you city guys very well..You can go to any extent to trap girls...Now leave...if Brij sees you here that's it...you will be buried alive here in this room.

Dev: and what if Brij doesnt come here at all? Shall I stay back here then?

Dev looking naughtily at her...

Geet: Woh...woh...

Dev comes close to her...She slowly walks backside till she touches the wall...Dev almost cornered her and blocked her...Their lips were just an inch apart...Her face turns pink she closes her eyes anticipating what's going to happen next...Dev smiles at her and slowly leaves from her room...but Geet still stanging in the same position still closing her eyes.

Rajji: DIDI DIDI

Geet instantly opens her eyes. Rajji enters the room...

Rajji: Sorry Didi ...Maa just told me that you were calling for me...tell me what do you want

She's still looking around and shocked to see Dev was not around and she blushes at her own plight.

----

Mrs. Kapoor: Are Maan beta...Please come in...

Maan: Woh Woh

Mrs. Kapoor: What happened?

Maan: Its Sunday..just thought of taking Neha out

Mrs. Kapoor: What is this beta. You both are engaged now...You are most welcome to take her

Maan: Can I meet her?

Mrs. Kapoor: Sure...she is in her room

Maan knocks Neha's room. Neha assumed it to be her mother.

Neha: come in...Maa...what is this? Since when you started to take permission to enter into my room? I have just got engaged and Abhi se paraya kardiya mujhe (You have started treating me like a stranger)...

She was complaining like a kid and Maan smiling at it...He searches her room and finally found her standing  behind the wooden partition and fighting with her dress buttons.   

Neha: Maa...Please help me in setting this kurti buttons...not able to reach it.

Maan didnt know what to do...he slowly moves towards her and literally mesmerised with what he sees...Neha had set her long hair on one side...her back exposed partially and she is fighting with the buttons of the kurti.

He moves further towards her and slowly buttons the kurthi...He loved the feel of her soft skin and so tempted to kiss her back... She turns around and shocked to see Maan instead of Maa

AAP? She screams and Maan closes her mouth with his hand.

Both lost in looking at each other. Again his touch is sending shivers down her.

He slowly frees her

Woh...woh...Maan was feeling bit shy now...I had asked Maa...she told me you are here in your room. And when I came here...you needed help...

Neha smiles at his plight..

Neha: Its ok...just screamed I thought its Maa. I actually didnt expect you here at this time.

Maan: So what time do you expect me to be here?

Neha: Woh Woh...I mean

Maan looks at her with naughtyness in his eyes...she blushes unable to look straight into his eyes. He corners her to the wall and she closes her eyes anticipating what's going to happen next.

Maan: Its Sunday...I'm taking you out today..

She opens her eyes slowly

Neha: Par Ma..

Maan: I have taken her permission...now its OK?

She nods for YES and both have an eyelock again

----

Back to reality...Maan and Geet lost in each other's eyes. Maan's hand still on her shoulder.

Why am I feeling the same like that day?

Why am I feeling the same like that day?

Both slowly snap out of their thoughts and flushed.

Woh woh...I need to go out for an hour...do take messages on my behalf and SMS me if there's anything urgent.

Geet Nods for YES.

Maan leaves to meet Komal. They have a great half an hour time with each other. Maan hands over the letter to Komal...and he's back to office.

Here...Geet is finding it odd with this dress...she feels shy to go out with this dress. She again requests Romeo to Pick Komal.

Mama..Komal hugs Geet..

WOW...Mama..This dress?

Well my dress got stained that's why I had to wear this.

You look so pretty in this dress

Geet blushes...Thank you beta.

Mama..Papa's letter for you.

Thank You...Now finish with your lunch.

Both have their lunch together and Geet opens the letter after Komal goes to sleep.

"Hello Komal's Mama

Hope this letter finds you blessed in all terms.

Well read your letter and I am unable to comment...But dont worry...stay cool and be bold as you have always been...and just tell me one word  if this new boss troubles you further...I will ensure to beat him up until he bleeds."

Geet stops reading and gulps her saliva...Hey Babaji...No No...I dont want this to happen.😕

"And...Regarding Komal...Do try to talk to him...He will say YES and if he doesnt tell it...I will make him tell it"

"My only worry after reading your letter is if your new boss is misbehaving with you? Trying to take an advantage of you being a woman employee...Dont ever think you are alone...Do let me know of any problem and please dont remain quite."

You take care

Best Regards

Komal's Papa

She closes her eyes...yeh main kahan phas gayi? This Komal's Papa also seems to be an angry young man like my boss...anyways...let me think what to reply him now.

Precap: Daadi decides to keep a pooja where all staffs are invited.
Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 12:

She closes her eyes...yeh main kahan phas gayi? This Komal's Papa also seems to be an angry young man like my boss...anyways...let me think what to reply him now.

She takes out her notepad...oh no..how can I reply now...I am still in my office. Will pen down my reply after I reach home...By the way, now I feel its better to talk to my boss about Komal. I dont know why I feel he'll permit her to stay here after her school hours.

Maan comes around to check on day to day operations and his eyes fell on Geet. She was making all baby faces as she was still feeling odd and uncomfortable with her dungarees on. She was pulling her  pant before she walks every step. Maan smiles looking at her...This girl is really funny...wait wait...Am I smiling?

At KM...

Vicky Arrives sometime during afternoon and he has been warmly welcomed by Daadima and Annie. Vicky takes blessings from Daadi and hugs Annie.

Bhai...missed you so much

Vicky bete...so happy to see you after such a long time. So, how are you?

Daadi...I'm fine with your blessings and well wishes...Cant express in words how much I missed you, bro and Annie...By the way, where is Bro?

Vicky...its still afternoon and you expect your bro to be here at this point of time? He's in office bete.

Oh what Daadi...he should have taken a day off atleast for today...didnt he know his brother is coming back after two long years?

Arre Vicky bete...grow up and stop complaining...Maan has been handling business operations all alone..Moreover, he has recently purchased a paint company and he's busy supervising the new operations as well

Now leave it here...You have had a jet log of 20 hours...so, go fresh up and finish with your lunch and take enough rest. You will get to see your big bro in the evening and I am sure you brothers have lot to talk.

Ji Daadima...Vicky hugs Daadi and leaves to his room.

Annie bete...I'm so happy to see Vicky coming back and to see our family get together again. I dont know who's bad eyes fell on our family which washed away all our happiness...I want to see maan settled in his family life...will it ever happen?

Daadima...please, what had to happened has happened...I am sure everything will be fine now.

Even I am living my life with this optimism...Well, I had decided to keep a special pooja on this occation. I had spoken to our panditji and he had assured it will help our family to a great extent. I was waiting for Vicky to come back...now let me check with Panditji for a suitable date.

Daadi calls the pandit...Savithriji...kal bada shubh din hain...kal ke baad ek mahine tak koi shubh din nahin (Tomorrow is a suitable day for this and after this there's no suitable date available for a month)

Daadi keeps the phone...Annie...I dont want to postpone it for another one more month...I will arrange for this pooja to happen tomorrow Morning itself...Moreover, its Sunday. I'll invite friends, close relatives and all Khurana Construction and Indian Paints Staff as well

Par Daadi...why do you always invite these people? You need to maintain safe distance between employer and employee.

Annie Bete...If we are successful business people, its all because of the team of employees that we are blessed to have...its their major contribution which has resulted in success of our business. Is int it?

Jo aap tik samje daadi (As you wish Daadi)...Annie makes an inconvincing face and leaves from there.

Daadi smiles...yeh ladki bi na...She first dials maan's mobile number...

No...Maan will somehow not agree to this pooja...I better tell him in the evening once he returns home...by then half of the pooja arrangements are done. Daadi calls Khurana Constructions first and she informs Aadi to pass on the message. Aadi bete, remember, you have to come early to help me with the pooja preparations. She then calls Indian Paints where geet answers the call

Indian Paints Good Afternoon.

Good Afternoon...May I speak with someone who is incharge of your business.

Sure Ma'm...Geet looks around and Maan was not around.

Sorry Ma'm Maan sir is not around...any message for him?

No problem dear, I am his Daadima this side...

Geet immediately got up from her desk...

Hi Mam...Sorry Daadi...I mean Mam

Hey relax...who are you?

I am Geet...Maan Sir's secretary here.

That's great...Then I need to talk to you...Please dont tell Maan that I called over here.

No problem Mam...how can I help you?

Well...I always invite all staff of Khurana Construction Group during important functions...now that IP has become a part of our business, would like to invite you and rest all staff for a special pooja that is going to happen in Khurana Manscion, that's your boss's  home.

Geet remains quite.

Geet, make sure you inform all staff of IP to be present  for this function hmm?

Sure Daadi...I mean Ma'm

No problem...you can call me Daadi.

Thank You Daadi

And Make sure you dont inform Maan about it...OK?

OK Daadi

Eager to see you all tomorrow.

Hmm..

Both keep the phone.

Daadi was wondering why did I permit her address me as Daadi? This Girl seems to be soft spoken and well cultured...need to see her.

Geet informs all workers one by one. Maan came back to his desk and Geet kept her promise of not informing him about daadi's call.

Meantime, Komal woke up from her sleep...she saw a cockroach roaming in the ground floor and she screams loud.

Geet and all workers turn to look at Komal. Komal is screaming non stop.

Komal...what happened? Why are you screaming like this? Keep quite.

Mama...Komal gulps her salaiva...Cokroach

Komal...go back to my room...

Nahin Mama...cokroach...

OK...go to Romeo and Pandeji's room...FAST

Romeo takes Komal to his cabin and hides her.

Maan comes out hearing a kid's screaming voice.

What's happening here?

Everyone including Geet pretended as if nothing happened and carried on with their usual work

I am asking what's happening here?

Why sir? See...we all are doing our usual day to day work

Geet...I just heard some kid screaming

Geet giving fake smile...KID and that too screaming?

Yes...I just heard

SS...Sir...Nothing like that, I guess you imagined.

Maan was not convinced.

Listen everybody...I wouldn't entertain any kid coming into this factory...is that clear?

There was a pin drop silence...

Now carry on with your work...Maan stares at Geet and slowly leaves from there.

Geet is all shocked...

Romeo slowly comes near Geet..

Mam what's happening?

Oh no, he hates kids...I cannot tell about Komal to boss...No way. Anyways, I will carry on hiding Komal till her school starts for full time.

Maan gets back to his cabin and bans his table...I did listen to  a kid's scream and how could these people deny such an incident didnt happen? A kid in this factory is always exposed to danger as this factory has all chemicals kept in different locations...and how careless can that person be to bring a kid into this kind of an atmosphere...huh.

He immediately calls Geet into his cabin...GEET...I repeat what I said outside...I dont want kids in this office...and you need to ensure this...is this clear? He tells this with an attitude.

Geet nervously nods for YES.

Sir...its 6:00 PM? Can I leave?

Hmm

Geet  and Komal make their way home.

Oye Geet...Pinky hugs Geet...So, you also got a call from Savithriji?

Savithriji?

Maan Sir's Daadi

Oh...Oh yah...

Geet, we both will go ok...and also take Komal along...

NO PINKY...

Pinky was taken back. What happened dear? Why not Komal?

Pinky, boss hates kids and I dont want him to know about Komal..what if he dismisses me from the job?

Geet...grow up yaar, you are a mother of a kid. Who told you boss hates kids?

Geet told what ever happened today in the factory

Oye Geet...May be for some reason he woul d have told that.

What reason Pinky? You will never stop praising that Hitler...anyway, I need to do some other alternate arrangements for Komal.

Whatever challo, lets finish with dinner

Hmm

At KM...

Maan enters the Manscon...

BRO...

Hey Vicky...

Both Maan and Vicky get into an emotional hug

Vicky...so much of changes in you after 2 years...

Haan bro...but you have not changed even a bit

So, how have you been? Sorry yaar, could not pick you from the Airport personally.

Oh bro...its ok... Thanks god its Sunday tomorrow. Lets  freak out for the whole day tomorrow.

No No No...

Both turn to look at Daadi...

Not Tomorrow...I have arranged for a special pooja tomorrow morning...so no body will go anywhere...is it clear?

But Daadi...what's this pooja all about?

I am happy to see our family union...you are back after completing your studies and its beginning of new life for you...I want your bro to get settled in life...and so many well wishes lined up you see...

So, Daadi, you are buttering god hun?

Daadi twists vicky's ears...Whatever you think about it...but no going out of home for tomorrow...is it clear?

Ouch...Daadi...fine...fine..

That's better

Maan bete...why are you so quite...please say something...

Maan still continues to be quite...

I can understand Maan...I should have informed you earlier but I was sure you would have not listened to me...you will give one or the other reason...

But Daadima...

I know Maan but its been almost 4 years since we arranged for such a pooja at home when your's and Neha's engagement was fixed and...Daadi stoped and didnt want to continue...

Maan didnt comment any thing and moves to his room

Daadi wonders...for how long Maan will remain in shell like this? Annie and Vicky come forward to console Daadi.

Maan finishes with his shower and just then Vicky knocks the door

Come in...

Hey bro...Need to talk a lot to you...

Hmm...tell me Vicky

Bro...Daadi is little upset that you didnt tell her anything before getting back to your room...

Nothing like that Vicky...Its just that I am tired after a hectic day

Bro...its not only Daadi but also me and Annie are despirate to see our Good old jovial Bro back...Please bring him back for us...Daadi is mainly arranging this pooja for this sake.

Vicky...its not possible...

Its possible bro...I know that you still love Neha and miss her a lot...but bro I understand what happened shouldn't have happened...But you need to continue with the rest of your life...I am sure Neha's soul will be disturbed till she gets to see you getting married and happily settled in life.

Maan remains quite...

Please bro...Please bring back those good old days...Bring a pyaari si bahu for Daadi who will be pyaari si bhabi to me and Annie...and you see our lives will change for good.

Vicky...its not as easy as you think...

I know bro...I admit that...but still...you cannot carry on with your rest of your life like this...Please bro..

Vicky...I do not promise but I will try...If I get a girl who'm I find her to be a suitable match for our family in all terms...I will surely marry her...

Vicky smiles...

But dont tell what we discussed here to Daadi...she's already upset with me...I dont know how far  I can be successful in what I just said...I dont want to upset Daadi further.

Daadi just listens to their conversation and happy to listen both brothers open talk...Maan Beta, I know you will never disappoint me...I am atleast happy to listen your willingness to get married again. I will make sure to find a girl who matches you in all terms...leave this task to me. Daadi leaves from there.

And Vicky, you have completed your MBA, what is your next plan?

Bro...I am confused on what next...anyways, shall we discuss this after finishing with tomorrow's busy schedules?

Hmm...Anyways, take more rest...

Sure bro...Good night...

Good Night.

Vicky hugs Maan before leaving from his room

Next day...

Geet and Pinky get ready to go toKM

Komal bete...be a good girl ok...Mama will be back in 2-3 hours time hmm

OK Mama

Uncleji..please take care of her...will be back soon.

No problem beta...take care and do pray for yourself as well

Geet nodes slowly for a YES

Pinky and Geet leave to KM...

Pinky, I have to wait here as I have asked all IP workers to get assembled here in one place and we will get in together...so, you carry on.

In next 10 mins, all IP workers arrived and they all got in KM and Geet followed them

At KM...

Maan Walks down the stares and takes blessings of Daadi. Maan was dressed in smart black shervani and looking dashing. All young girls wooing over him.

Arre Maan bete...Jeethe raho (God Bless)...Daadi smiles...I was thinking you will not take part in this pooja...I am so glad that you did

How will I ever disobey you Daadi?

Daadi touches his cheeks gently...I can understand your state of mind beta...But my one and only wish at this point of time is to see you happy...

Daadi sees a glow in his eyes...A glow which she was dying to see for the last 3 and half years...It was that moment when Geet walked in and Maan's eyes glued to her without his own knowledge...Daadi followed his vision and she got to see a beautiful lady dressed red.  She was looking like an angel who has been sent by God.

Geet came to the point where Maan and Daadi were standing

Good Morning Sir

Aap..

Ji Daadima...she's Geet who assists me in Indian Paints.

Oh...oh yes, we got to talk yesterday.

Geet smiled.

Geet and Maan stealing glances from each other.

Daadima...I mean Mam...

I told you yesterday, you can call me Daadima...

Ji Woh...Ji Daadima...Shall I help you with the Pooja preparations?

Sure beta...those ladies are arranging for the same...you can join them.

Ji Daadima..

All girls from Khurana Constructions (Apart from Pinky) were envying seeing Geet...especially Sasha.

Daadi was observing Maan and Geet's reactions...she observed that they were stealing glances from each other...this was happening to them naturally.

Vicky passed by Daadi and Daadi pulled him...Vicky bete...how do you like that girl in red dress?

Daadi...are you fixing a girl for me? Vicky blushed...Please Daadi, I am not prepared for a marriage right now.

Daadi hit him on his shoulder...Just look at her and tell me how will she match with Maan?

Vicky got to see her...

Daadi...she's so beautiful...who is she?

She's Geet...Maan's new assistant...and look at your brother...he's looking at her every now and then and same reactions from her side.

Vicky got to notice...Daadi...I really wish this works...

Lets work it out then...Daadi and Vicky smile and shake hands.

Precap: Pooja and Aarthi

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 13:

Vicky got to notice...Daadi...I really wish this works...

Lets work it out then...Daadi and Vicky smile and shake hands.

Annie comes and joins them...Hey what's happening?

Vicky is excited...Annie...Look at that girl in red..how is she?

Annie scans her from top to bottom..hmm...tik hain...but why are you asking this?

We are trying to see how she will match with Maan.

Daadi...do you know her family back ground?

She works as Maan's secretary with Indian Paints.

What? Daadi what's wrong with you? We belong to a high class and this girl is just an employee with us..and...

Stop it Annie...Vicky stops her...We are not interested in the girl's background...we are interested in the girl...got it...If things goes well, Bro will marry her not her background.

Daadi...All I would say is dont make fun of bro's life...First of all I dint like these employees been invited here and now you are trying to fix one of them for Maan Bhai...Not done.. and she leaves from there.

Annie...listen to me...Vicky calls her

Leave it Vicky...Annie is not matured enough to understand all this. Well..you and me know what Maan would like so lets go by it.

Daadi, to begin with, we need to know Geet's opinion about Bro first.

But how?

Let me try talking to her

Vicky bete...eisa na ho aap ki muft main pitai ho jaye (it should not end you getting beaten up free of cost)

Daadima...I am going to talk to her and not flirt with her OK?

Daadi nods and smiles at him...now she's also curious to know what Geet thinks about Maan.

Geet was fully involved in Pooja preparations. She was arranging flowers. Maan was receiving important guests. Geet and Maan were looking at each other every now and then but not taking it seriously to their mind...And once when Geet turned to look at Maan and found he was not around and she looks around looking for him.

Vicky has been observing this and he is curious to introduce himself to Geet and know more about her...He comes close to her...Daadi hides herself behind the nearest pillar where she could hear Vicky-Geet talk

Cought You

Geet almost jumps with shock...and turns to look at Vicky...Ji?

Hi...I am Vicky...Maan's Younger brother...

Oh..hello...I am Geet I am working with Indian Paints.

Oh wow...So, you are the one working as a secretary to BRO right?

She nods for a yes.

Well..I must admit that Bro is a tough person to work with...he takes enmployees for granted and getting them work like anything...and

Vicky Sir...stop it...Geet is getting annoyed... What rubbish you are saying? Who told you all this? And you are his brother...how can you talk like this abought him?

Vicky smiling within seeing her response...Hey Geet Maam...relax...Well I have heard from few employees that he's a tough boss...I have seen him as a brother but this is the first time I am going to join hands with him in terms of business I am worried you see...

Vicky Sir...

You can call me Vicky

Sure and you should call me Geet...Not Geet Madam..hmm?

So, Friends? And brings his right hand forward guesturing for shakehand... and Geet accepts it...

FRIENDS...and smiles.

Geet...I didnt intent to disturb your peace of mind by talking about my bro like this...I am really concerned to get into this new phase of life and that to with my bro...that's it.

Well...Maan Sir is a tough person when it comes to business...and he need to be one in todays competitive world to achieve your business targets otherwise people around will take him for granted.

Vicky is amused with Geet and her level of understanding and so is Daadi who could hear their clear conversation.

I have been working with him for the past one week...initially, even I mistook his strictness to be arrogance but later I learnt that he's just doing his part of job.

Vicky is really impressed...This girl would be the best match for Bro

And who ever has given you bad opinion about him, has only grabed this opportunity to create some misunderstandings between you two brothers...so be careful.

Geet...you are so understanding and matured...Bro is lucky to have a secretary like you.

Daadi leaves from there with a  smile she had to look after the pooja preparations.

I was seeing that you were searching for someone...Is it  so?  Any help required?

Ji...Yes...No...I mean...No...She gulps... I was just trying to look around if the Pooja has began...that's it.

Hmm...Well the Pooja will begin in next 15 mins...when all preparations are over.

The pooja begins on time and it goes on for nearly one hour. The pooja went on without any disturbance and with all good omens. The Aarthi begins and Daadi was given the First Aarthi ki Thaali by the Pandit to show it to Goddess. Daadi finished with it and she immediately passed it on to Geet.

Geet bete...give  Aarthi to everyone

Again... Sasha,Tasha and all other girls present there were fuming with Jealousy and they were talking with each other questioning why Savithriji is giving so much hype for this girl.

Geet carries on the Aarthi by taking the Aarthi plate to everyone and finally she comes to Maan.

Maan and Geet look at each other whilst Maan keeping his hand over Aarthi lamp. At that moment, Geet remembered that day in the temple and Maan remembering the last Aarthi which happened almost 4 years back which was kept few days after his engagement with Neha

----

Chaini, Geet's close friend takes Geet to a Ganesh Temple at Hoshiyarpur

Geet: Chaini...This is the first time I am visiting a temple. In my family we believe in Babaji and just visit to Gurudwarahs...If Brij Bhai or Daarji will kill me if they see me here.

(Aurthour's Note: Its just my assumption that Geet's family visit only Gurudwarahs...Followers of babaji dont mistake me)

Chaini: Arre Geet...Didnt you take me to gurudwarah last month...now, its my turn to take you for a visit to the Ganesh Temple...believe me, you'll be blessed.

They happen to visit the temple when Aarthi was been shown to Ganesh Idol. All women and young girls present there were taking turns in showing Aarthi to lord Ganesh. Geet got her turn and while taking the Aarthi ki Thaali, her hands sliped and the thali was about to fall down when someone controlled over it and thanks god it didnt fall down. Geet looks at that person and surprised to see none other than Dev...Both lost into each other's eyes and both Geet and Dev looking at Aarthi ki thali together.

The Panditji comes around and bless them...Aap donon ki Jodi sada bana rahe(May you pair always be together). They again lost looking into each other's eyes.

----

At KM...Daadi keeps a special pooja few days after Maan-Neha's engagement

The Pooja was filled with fun with all close friends and relatives around. Daadi was making sure that Neha should feel comfortable in KM atmosphere. Neha's parents were taken good care about. Vicky and Annie were so excited to be with Neha who is going to be their "Hone Wali Bhabi" (Would Be SIL). Maan was guesturing Neha to come to him but she is shy and she simply ignores him..

The pooja begins and Neha and Maan sit on the either side of Daadi Ma and rest all get seated around the pooja area. Panditji calls for Aarthi

Daadi: Neha, Maan you both show Aarthi to God.

Neha: Daadi...how can I...I am still...

Daadi guestures her to stop...you have become a part of our family on the day you got engaged to  Maan...and you are my daughter first and Daughter-In-Law as second...hmm.

Neha's parents were happy to see their Daughter is going to be a part of such a caring and adorable family.

Neha: Par Daadi

Daadi: No more arguments...carry on with Aarthi and give it to all guests here...Shubh Muhurat beetha jaa raha hain.

Both Maan and Neha show Aathi together to the lord Ganesh, Shiv and Parvathi...whilst looking at each other.

Panditji bless them... Aap donon ki Jodi sada bana rahe (May you pair always be together). They again lost looking into each other's eyes.

----

Back to present...

Geet and Maan still holding the pooja thali together and both lost in that past moment of their respective lives and lost into each other's eyes...Maan didnt even realise that his hand is still over the Aarthi flame and he didnt realise. Geet got to see it and she got shocked...

Maan sir...please take off your hand...you are hurting yourself

Daadi, Vicky and Annie are standing close by but helpless what to do.

Bro...please take off your hand...Vicky yells at him

Maan doesnt listen and he's still looking at Geet...actually lost at that moment of that past which he's disappointed that it didnt last for ever. His grip on left hand over the Aarthi Thali tightened. Geet was trying her best to make sure the Thaali doesnt fall down as its a sign of bad Omen.

Finally, Daadi comes to Geet's rescue...

MAAN...MAAN...What happened to you? Why are you burning your hand like this? Daadi pushes his hand off...

Maan beta eisa kab tak chalega? (How long it will go on like this?) I have kept this pooja to pray for new beginning in your life...forget what ever happened and atleast now, go ahead with a fresh start of your life

Geet is also guilty that she was so lost in that moment which reminded of her past and she failed to notice Maan's hand got burnt.

Maan got disturbed and leaves from there. Daadi feels sad...Geet comes close to her and consoles her.

Precap: Maan disturbed...what next?😲

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Part 14:

Geet is also guilty that she was so lost in that moment which reminded of her past and she failed to notice Maan's hand got burnt.

Maan got disturbed and leaves from there. Daadi feels sad...Geet comes close to her and consoles her.

Daadi holds her hand...Patha nahin, when Maan will get back to his happier phase of life. Daadi takes a long sigh...a good event is happening after 4 long years and see how he has walked away.

Geet also holds Daadi's hand...Daadi...I dont know what's the matter but dont worry, everything will be alright.

I dont want to loose hope beta, but maan's attitude force me to only to think negative. I want to see this home filled with happiness before I close my eyes for ever.

Geet is taken back...Wonder what's Maan Sir's problem! Its really sad to see that god has blessed this family with wealth but no happiness and peace...

Dhheko...apna haath jalaliya aur usse dard bhi nahin hua (See...he burnt his hand and didnt even feel the pain)

Geet herself had a miserable life and she tries to give moral support to people who are sailing in the same boat.  She thinks for a while...and decides to talk to Maan right away as she feels pity for Daadi. She looks up...Babaji...please be with me.

Daadi, where shall I find Maan Sir now?

In the first floor, there's an open area.

Can I meet him?

Sure...But why?

To apply ointment on his hand.

Daadi smiles at Geet's guesture. She orders Nakul to get the first aid box. Geet takes it and walks towards the first floor to meet Maan. Daadi gets to see this and she slowly follows Geet.

Finally, Geet finds Maan in a open area in first floor where no one comes but still even this place was decorated with flowers and diyas.  Maan was standing in the balcony ...Geet Slowly calls out his name...

Maan..Sir...

He slowly turns to look at her

Sir...she gulps her saliva...You need this ointment to be applied on your hand.

He doesnt reply...

She comes towards him...lifts his hand and applies ointment gently...Both feel very strange...This particular moment was ofcourse soothing but both unable to admit it as their past is still ruling over present.

Geet found him to be a bit relaxed and calm and found this to be the right time to talk to him

Sir...

She sighs for a sec.

What's bothering you so much?

He instantly looks back at her...

I mean...I can see you are deeply hurt...She's still applying the ointment slowly...

You can share your pain with me..maybe I can be of some help...or atleast you will feel lighter by sharing your sorrow with someone...

He looks away in disgust...she still continues...

Daadima seems to be really worried for you...and..

Daadi has been observing them from a distance is really amused with this girl..I must accept that this girl is amazing. She has done an act which no one dared to do. Ab Maan kya karega? (What will Maan do now?)

Maan snatches away his hand and throws the ointment that she has been holding

Daadi is getting restless and worried with Maan's reaction.

Why? Why should I?

Geet was kind of prepared for any reaction from his side...

Both look lost in their eyes...

Sir...I just want you to feel light...

He gives an odd smile...To remind you...you are just an employee working for my company just be within that limits.

Geet was a bit taken back with this but still, She had to answer him..

Oh...Let me also remind you something sir...Today is Sunday and this is not your office..its your home . I am here as I have been invited here as a guest...

Maan again looked back at her...

So, I am not asking this as an employee...but as a normal human being...and I think you are also one.

Daadima got so excited that she was about to clap her hands...but had to maintain her cautiousness...WOW...What a back answer...I never expected this

Maan kind of agrees to what Geet says but still his current state of mind is not willing to give in...But still why should I share it with you? Why should you be interested in my personal life? What can you do after listening to it? You can know about it only when you feel the pain...

PAIN? She closes her eyes and turns as tears wells in her eyes and she didnt want him to notice that. 

And she thinks...I really dont wish that your pain is more than mineShe didnt want to share her own pain as this will further hurt him instead of soothing him...

Sir..Let me tell you something...Every humanbeing is assigned with some or other tough phase in life...it depends on that person face it and accept to live with it and also ease it over a period of time.

I can understand this is your life and something personal to you... She makes sure she doesnt hurt him further at this point of time...All I wish is you realise that your life is not only yours...you have your daadima and siblings...and your life reflects on them.

Maan has been listening to her...its true that no body ever spoke to him like this.

I understand this pooja is happening in this home after a very long time and Daadi has organised this mainly to bring back the good old days of happiness and peace...and you walking away like this will prove to be a bad omen. I request you to please come down...Daadi and rest all people are waiting for you.

She leaves from there without looking back at him. Even Daadi leaves from there before getting cought by Maan.

By now, Maan is feeling light with her words and assurance. He tries to stop her..Listen Geet... She had been far away from his vision by then.

I hope I didnt hurt her...

Maan walks down slowly and everyone present there including Daadi, Vicky and Annie are happy to see him back. Daadi gets tears in her eyes...she immediately thanks god after seeing Maan walking down which she never thought to have happened.

Maan Bete...How are you feeling now?

I'm fine Daadi

Daadi could feel with his tone that Maan is feeling much better now.

Lets finish with rest all Pooja Formalities.

He looks around for Geet...Daadi...Where's Geet?

Daadi smiles inwardly...Geet and Pinky had to leave as they got a call from their home.

Maan also recalled what he assured Komal. He will not get unnecessarily angry on anyone...but he failed today...Damn!

I hope she's not upset with me...I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didnt take a note on what I am saying. Need to apologise to her.

Geet gets back home and spends the rest of her quality time with Komal. She felt she spoke a little more than what is required...I hope Maan Sir is not angry with me...He is right in his place...and he shouldn't mistake me to have interfared in his personal life. Need to apologise to him.

Before going to sleep she writes a note for Komal's Papa. She hasn't yet replied to his previous letter.

Next day...Maan feels a little burden in his heart. He left home a bit late and decided to meet Komal before he leaves to office

Hello Paapa...

Hi Beta ...Maan hugs her emotionally

Paapa...Mama's letter for you. He takes it and keeps it in his file.

They spend some quality time with each other...Paapa...what happened? You look little lost today.

Maan wonders how this little girl can guess this...Beta...I had assured you that I will not get angry on anyone unnecessarily...

Maan holds her hand and continues...but I failed on that. I have hurt someone with my words.

Paapa...Its ok it happens...Tell sorry to that person...Its simple.

I want to..but my problem is I have never apologized to anyone.

Bas itni si baat? (Is that all?) Mama tells me that when you do a mistake you need to say "Sorry" and by doing so, you dont get small...instead, you are respected even more than before.

Maan is kind of convinced. He spends little more time with her and leaves

NEXT: SORRY

Vaidhumom thumbnail
PART 15:

Bas itni si baat? (Is that all?) Mama tells me that when you do a mistake you need to say "Sorry" and by doing so, you dont get small...instead, you are respected even more than before.

Maan is kind of convinced. He spends little more time with her and leaves

At IP Office:

Maan gets into the lift...The lift was getting closed when Geet just stoped it and got in hurriedly and almost bumped on him.

A strange restlessness covers them...SIR...

Geet opens her mouth to say Sorry. This word comes till the tip of her tongue and she gulps it...Sir...I had some personal work to be completed for which I had to be out of office for one hour...Since you were late...I had informed Pandeji before leaving...

He's fighting withhimself to tell one word...This is the right time to tell SORRY...Tell...Tell..  But He just answered her with a typical Hmm...and he's immediately out of lift when it stops.

Only Hmm? He should be upset with me for this...not done

Both get back to their respective desks still fighting with themself. Telling a SORRY seemed to be an easy task till the time they got to see each other...

Maan needed an urgent file from Geet...but he didnt call her...as he's unable to face her. He calls Manishshah and requests for the file.

Manishshah comes to Geet's cabin...

Ma'm HHB needs the accounts file...

HHB?

Hot Hot Boss!

What? Huh...She rolls her eyes...Then why HHB ...She rolls her eyes again for accepting what Manishah told her...I mean why sir didnt call me for this?

May be he wanted to get a  glimse of me...and smiles shyly lost in a different world.

Geet pats on his shoulder...stop dreaming and take this file before he yells...

Geet follows Manishshah and gets into Maan's cabin after knocking it.

Maan checking the file and Manishshah was drooling over him... Geet Guestures Manishshah to leave.

Maan missed a beat seeing her...Its the right time to tell her sorry...let me tryBut again, Geet over took him

Sir...

Yes Geet..

I need to talk to you

I am busy. Lets talk later...He's doing directly opposite to what his mind says to do.

She turns to leave...she's confused with his attitude today...why is he so quite? She again turns back to look at him whilst walking ahead and she happens to hit on the side table

OUCH...she hurt her right feet

Geet...you need to look in the front while walking. He moks at her... She again stamps her right feet  and further hurt it...twists her lips and leaves from there making an angry baby face

He notices that and smiles inwardly...Oops...am I smiling?

She gets back to her desk limping slightly...Mokking...I AM BUSY!!! That means I am sitting here without any work? Why is he not allowing me to talk? HUH!😡

But why is he so different today? For the last one week since I have known him, I have always seen him getting angry or showing his bossy attitude...but what happened to him today?

She does not like it and his attitude worries her even more now. She paces within her office cabin

I guess he's still angry with me...But why is he not showing it now? Is he trying to show his anger in a different way by avoiding me?

Tu bi na Geet...Kya zaroorat thi itna bolne ki...Ab teri naukri pakki gayi samjo...Bhugto!😕

Just then her phone rings...

Indian Paints Good Morning!

Good Morning! May I speak with Geet?

Geet here...

Geet bete...Maan's Daadi here

Ma'm...Oh I mean Daadima...how are you?

I am very fine bete...I just called to tell you thanks...

Thanks? Woh kis liye?

Yesterday, Maan walked down to complete rest of the pooja procedures. You had left by then.

Geet almost jumped out of her seat...REALLY?

Haan Beta...We all didnt expect this. You know, when Maan gets upset he gets into shell for a long time and what happened yesterday was a miracle and it all happened because of you.

Daadma...main...She is unable to comment due to her shock.

Geet bete...I have started building new hopes with all that happened yesterday.  I owe you a lot due to this.

Daadima...Aap itni badi badi bathen karne lagi...I just had a casual talk with him that's it...she smiles weakly...

What ever...Now I am confident that Maan will get back to his earlier form...

Daadi...I am very happy to know that I was of some help.

Geet checks the time...She has to rush to get Komal now..

I'm sorry Daadi...I have to take your leave...Have some urgent work

Its ok beta...you take care.

Bye Daadi

Bye beta

On one side, she is happy with what Daadi informed her but on the other hand she is totally confused...What's happening?

Is he not angry with me? If not then why this strange behaviour? Maybe he pretend to be normal in front of Daadima.... She paces within her cabin again...I need to find out...is he planning to do all work by himself so that he can sack me? Oh no...What will I do? Komal is going to start with her schooling and now my job is more than important than ever before.

Babaji...please dont give me a new problem...I will be shattered if I had to leave this job.

She leaves to bring Komal from her nursery and all that time she was lost in her thoughts...Komal finishes with her routines and gets to sleep in her usual place in Geet's cabin.

Now, I need to find out what's going on in his mind...he's not allowing me to talk...Its ok, I need to find a way out.

Geet goes to Maan's cabin...He wasn't there. She checks with one of the labours...and found out he's in the store room...And she barges into there...

Maan didnt realise who was there...he just continued thinking its office boy...

Ramlal, I need to rearrange the storeroom...

There's no answer...

Ramlal...he turns around and didnt expect Geet to be there at that moment...

Geet...what are you doing here?

Sir...I need to talk to you...

Cant you see I am busy...will talk later...

he moves towards the door... Geet stops him by closing the door.

SIR..SIR...Please...

Please listen to me once...she pleades with tears in her eyes

Maan is taken back with her tears

Geet...Tumhare aankhon main Aansoo? (Why Tears in your eyes?)

She takes a long sigh before she continues...Sir...whatever I told yesterday it was just because I wanted you to feel light...and moreover, I couldnt see your Daadi's condition yesterday...At this age, she was all aiming for the return of happiness to the family...that's why I took a lead in speaking to you yesterday.

He looks at her in awe...

With what I told yesterday...She sobs continuesly...I didnt mean anything against you...I AM SORRY.

She conjoins both her hands and pleads again...Please dont punish me by sacking me from this job...I am depending on it...PLEASE...I am sorry!

He holds her conjoined hands...and they are lost in each other for a very brief moment...A silence continues as an unknown shiver passes thro them...

Who told you that I am sacking you? Its a news to me!

She looks back at him with a teary eyes...with sobs...

See...This is what I keep telling about you and I am not wrong...you assume something and you stick on to it! He screams

She's  now feeling relaxed after finding him to be his normal self...

WOH...WOH...

What WOH WOH?

He screams and she blinks in fear...

Who are you to decide whether I am retaining you or sacking you? Hmm?

SIR...I didnt mean that...

He gives a stare back at her...

I am so used to your unnecessary anger and yelling, and today I found you to be different...like quite quite and kind of avoiding me...making a baby face

He is kind of amazed with what she says straight from heart...

And you sent Manishsha when you needed a file from me...and you are here in this storeroom rearranging things which I am supposed to do it...Tell me why? Won't I assume you are trying to do things on your own as you are going to sack me?

No Geet...Its not that!

Then what is it sir?

He holds on to her shoulder...I wanted to tell you SORRY but I couldnt say it...He closed his eyes with what he just said..

Geet couldnt believe what she just heard

That's the reason I was avoiding you...

SIR...

I am SORRY...

Sir...SORRY for what?

For what ever happened yesterday..

She listens to him quietly...

I mean...I didnt realise what I'm doing and saying...and...

She didnt think twice before taking his hand on hers...and again its a soothing feeling runs thro both of them...

Sir...You need not mention that...

He looks at her surprisingly...

I verywell knew that you were in a disturbed state of mind...and your words didnt carry their actual meaning...Please dont feel sorry...

He too takes a long breath of relaxation.

And Sir...Daadi called me today to thank me...

Maan was again surprised with this...

I could see she was so happy  as she found this small happiness after a very long time. Try to relive your life so that Daadi can live her rest of her life peacefully.

He's once again lost in her words...but prefers not to show it...All he could comment ishmm!

Again HMM? Geet nods her head

Aur Kuch? with an attitude

Yes Sir..I need to get back to my cabin lot of work pending...

She turns to leave...

Where are you going now? Did I ask you to leave?

She again looks back to him as she is not able to understand

You must finish with the storeroom rearrangement before you leave from here...is it clear?

He tells it with an attitude and she smiles seeing him back to the normal form...and that proves he's really not angry on her. He turns around and smiles at himself trying to hide from her.

Precap: Oops...Daadi knows about Komal

Vaidhumom thumbnail

PART 16:

You must finish with the storeroom rearrangement before you leave from here...is it clear?

He tells it with an attitude and she smiles seeing him back to the normal form...and that proves he's really not angry on her. He turns around and smiles at himself trying to hide from her.

Geet continues with her storeroom work...Till yesterday, I used to get upset for his bossy attitude...but wonder why I didnt like that attitude missing in him today...Main bhi na kya kya soachrahi thi...She hits her forehead with her right hand and smiles at herself.

Maan gets back to his cabin...Yeh ladki Sach Main Pagal hain...She has a problem when I am angry and even when I am not angry..See what all she was assuming

It was end of office and for the first time, both carried this unusual confusions running into their mind when they reached their respective homes.

At Geet's place...

It was an extended working day for Geet as she had to complete rearranging the stock room and it will be carried on to next day. She was all smiling and in a good mood...Pinky cought her while Geet was lost in all what happened today.

Oye Geet...kya baat hain? I am seeing you smiling like this after a very long time! I guess DD didnt come to office today...hain na?

Who said so? He did came to office today.

Oh then I assume he has stopped scholding you or irritating you...

Oh yaah...but then, I made sure he continues with his usal attitude...Geet closes her eyes...yeh main ne kya bol diya??

I mean, I mean...

Arre Wah Geet...I could see that you are getting very much used to his tough attitude by now...She teases and winks at Geet. That's what our DD does on girls.

Geet continues making a serious face...Ofcourse he has to have a tough attitude...afterall, he owns so many businesses

Yahi Baat jab main us din samjarahithi...tab tho tum nahin maan rahi thi ? (The same thing I was trying to make you understand the other day, you were not listening to me)

Woh Woh...Mujhe neend aa rahi hain...Good Night. Geet tries to escape from Pinky as she herself didnt knew the answer

Geet gets back to her room and takes a big Sigh...Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain? I used to hate him to the core...then what happened all of a sudden? She paces within her room...Why my heart is restless..some similar feeling that I possessed towards Dev...

And Why am I not able to hear anyone talking against him? Why? She closes her eyes and feels each and every close encounters with Maan...His Eyes...his eyes are really hypnotic. Why am I seeing myself clearly in those eyes?

She comes near the window and looks at the moon...The Moon which symbolises a ray of hope inbetween pitch darkness.

Suddenly, her eyes fall on the calender kept in the side table which has  highlighted 25thJune...

How can I forget? Its 25th June tomorrow...I have lot of things to do before I leave to office.

At KM:

There's pin drop silence over the dining area. Daadi, Maan, Yash and Annie have taken their respective places on the dining table. Maan remembered the incedents that has been happening with Geet around and a smile touches his lips without acknowledging him

Daadi and Vicky get to look at each other surprisingly as they cought Maan with a slight smile on his face. Maan wasn't aware of it

Kya baat hain bro? Aaj aap bade khush lagrahe hain (What's the matter bro? You seem to be very happy today)

Maan gives a surprising look at him.

Vicky bete...I have noticed some changes in your brother from the time he has taken over Indian Paints...Wonder who the root cause hiding behind this smile.

Vicky and Daadi knew the answer very well...but they want Maan to confess this

What? Am I not suppose to smile? Huh! Maan gets frustated

Daadi  holds his hand...eisa baath nahin hain Maan...We want to see you smiling always. You know something, I have been dieng to see this one smile in your face for the last 4 years...and from when I got to see Geet, I could see all my wishes are coming true...I must say she is a true angel sent by God.

Maan finishes with his dinner...

Maan beta, aap ne tho abi tak kuch nahin Kaya!

I am thro with my dinner daadima and he leaves to his room.

Vicky is concerned...

Daadi, did I say something wrong?

Daadi smiles at him...Vicky bete, This behaviour of his invariably acknowledge the fact that what ever we have commented now is true...

What do you mean Daadi?

I mean, he's trying to hide or burry these feelings by avoiding to talk further about it.

What shall we do now? How to find if he is interested in Geet or not?

Arre budhu...ofcourse he is interested in Geet but he is not willing to accept it. He's still hurt with his past.

Its so true, from when I have taken over IP, I have seen lot of changes happening in me...I was mistaking my smile to be an assumption, but I am actually smiling. Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hain? What happened all of a sudden? He  paces within his room...Why my heart is restless..some similar feeling that I possessed towards Neha...

No body dare to advise me but why do I end up doing what she says? He closes his eyes and feels each and every close encounters with Geet...Her Eyes...Her eyes are really hypnotic. Why am I seeing myself clearly in those eyes?

He is so lost in his thougt that he missed to read the letter given by Komal's mama. Its still kept in his folder

He moves towards the balcony...to view outside world and relax himself...just then his mobile buzzes with a reminder for tomorrow..

How can I forget?  Its 25th June tomorrow...I have lot of things to do before I leave to office.

Next day Morning:

Nandiniji visits KM and meets Daadi and Vicky.

(Author's Note: Nandni is principal of the Kinder Garden School where Komal is studying)

Namasthe Savithriji...How are you?

Nandiniji...Namasthe...Me fine and you?

I am fine...sorry, I couldnt make it for the Pooja...I had some other commitments.

Its OK

I thougt of making a visit to your place and also meet Vicky as its been very long time.

Pranam Aunty...Vicky takes her blessings

Jeethe raho beta...Nandini pats on his cheeks...so, hows your studies going on? When are you going back?

I have completed my course and I will stay back here helping bro with his business...

WOW...that's a great decition.

Maan happens to pass by...

Maan bete...come here...look who is here

Maan walks towards them...Oops Nandiniji...I hope she doesnt discus about Komal

Namasthe and Maan takes her blessings...

Daadima, Nandniji, I have to take your leave now. Its getting late for my office.

Daadi thinks...why is Maan leaving so early today?He also looks a bit tensed

Its ok beta...you carry on.

Hmm..

Maan leaves and they sit down for a usual chat session...

Savithriji, I could see lot of changes in Maan...

Oh yes...we all are happy to see this change in him...and we know the true reason behind it. Daadi and Vicky smile looking at each other thinking of Geet.

Sahi kaha aap ne (You are right)...Komal hain hi itni pyaari..,Koi  bhi ujs se pyaar karne lagega (Komal is so lovely...anybody will fall for her.)

Daadi and Vicky look at each other and then look back at Nandini...questioning...KOMAL??😲

Yaah...Komal! Maan didnt tell you about her? How come I know this and you still dont know?

Vicky was about to ask her what she knows...daadi guestures him to keep quite...

Oh...so her name is KOMAl? You see, I knew everything except her name...and gives a fake smile...leaving Vicky confused.

Will take your leave for now Savithriji...please do visit my place this Sunday...I have arranged a kitty party.

Sure...

Nandini leaves from there...leaving two confused souls behind

Daadima...who is this Komal? ðŸ˜²

As if I know? Daadi is extremely tensed now she is pacing left right and centre and rolling her eyes..

Then why were you behaving like "I Know Every Thing" in front of Nandiniji?😕

Vicky...Try to understand They all think that Maan is very Aagyakaari Pota who follows my principals strictly. But what I heard from Nandniji, there's something that all my kitty friends know and I dont know...If I was proving this to Nandini, then in no time all my kitty friends will know that Maan doesnt respect me...he doesnt share all his important aspects of his daily life with me...tho meri kya izzat rah jaayegi?😕

Daadi drinks one glass of water at one go...Already there are enough confusions in life...Who is this Komal? Why Maan didnt tell me anything about her? That means he is in a secret relationship with this girl? Che chee...Hamen Maan se yeh umeed nahin thi. She takes a sigh before continuing...I guess Maan left early tody just to avoid being around when Nandni is here...I dont see a reason otherwise.

Sach main Daadi...Bro tho ek kadam aage nikle...Agal main Geet aur Bagal main Komal... (Bro has a step ahead...Geet in the left and Komal in the right) Vicky smirks😆

Daadi hits him on his shoulder...Shut up! There's only Geet...and that's final...What has maan thought about me? Do I have any respect or no? Jab poocho shaadi keliya mana karthe hain...aur ab yeh ladki...Kya naam hain uska? KOMAL! I have a doubt about the charector of this girl...why Maan has never spoken about her to us? Need to find out.

Maan forgot that I am his DAADIMA...now its time to needle the banana without hurting it...Its time to hear the wedding bells...I will make sure Geet gets this right of khurana khandan ki badi bahu😈

Precap: 25th June?

Vaidhumom thumbnail

Here goes Part 17...May be a bit boaring for many, but to me, its a way to another turning point

Part 17

Maan forgot that I am his DAADIMA...now its time to needle the banana without hurting it...Its time to hear the wedding bells...I will make sure Geet gets this right of khurana khandan ki badi bahu

Next Day:

Geet and Maan leave atleast one hour early...Geet buys sweets from the nearest sweet stall and takes a taxi...Maan stop over his car at the nearby sweet stall and buys sweets

On the way...both reminded of their respective past...

____

At HP...

Geet bunks 2 classes form her college...as it was Dev's Birthday and she got to meet him at their regular meeting place...That Ganesh temple in HP. She gives a red rose to Dev..."Happy Birthday Dev"

Dev holds her hand...Thanks Geet...This Birthday is a special one...as you are with me to celebrate this time...

Geet blushes...Your Birthday is special to me...I would like to be a part of your Birthday celebration...

Are you sure?

hmm...

Then, come with me

Geet blindly follows him

Dev first gets into a sweet shop and buys few boxes of sweets and then he takes her  to an orphanage in Amritsar...

Dev was greeted by the orphanage incharge

Hello Mr. Dev...Happy Birthday!

Thanks Maam...Here are the sweets and this is a cheque for your orphanage fund.

Mr. Dev, I really wish there are more people in this world who think like you...May god bless you.

Geet has been a silent observer of all this.

Geet, I always celebrate my Birthday this way...first I visit a temple and then visit an orphanage. I regularly visit the "Ghandhi Nivas" orphanage in Delhi. But this year, I am in Hoshiyarpur and hence I decided to visit this orphanage in Amritsar. I make sure that I save some money every month exclusively for this purpose and I accumulate this money which I save thro out the year and contribute to the orphanage. My birthday is the ideal day for it isint it?

She had never been to any orphanage till this moment in her life...She looks around the place and then looks back at Dev.

I know what's your next question... why did I decide to celebrate my birthday with these children?

She nods slowly for a "yes".

Geet, you and I are so lucky to have our parents and other relatives around us...but these children are deprived of all relationships.

She looks at Dev with surprise and then at those innocent childen many of whom are facing a punishment for the deeds of their unknown parents. Her heart goes to these kids who have been deprived of every happiness of this world.

Dev rests his hand on her shoulder...Geet...

She turns to look back at him with teary eyes

GEET... he wipes the tears rolling down her cheeks and worried...I am sorry...I should have not got you here.

She instantly hugs him...Dev is all surprised with her act...Dev...She still has tears rolling down...These tears are for me being  part of this selfish world and never even dared to look at the plight of these kids...simply because I was unaware of it...Thank you for making me realise this.

Both break out of the hug  Dev...I am very lucky to have you in my life. Dev takes her hand into his...I promise to be a part of every aspect of your life just like the way you want it to be. Dev takes her into a hug again and kisses her forehead.

Mr. Dev, please distribute the sweets to the kids...they are waiting to have it...

Dev took the sweet box...Even Geet gave him a helping hand in distributing sweets among the children.

Happy Birthday Neha...Maan gives her a bunch of red roses...

Thanks

Maan hugs her side ways and looks deep into her eyes...Its so strange...

Neha looks at him confusingly...

Till last year, we didnt even know each other and see how fate has got us so close...that your birthday has become more important than mine

She blushus and instantly hugs him

Maan...I am so lucky to have you by my side this year...they break out of their hug...

So, will you be a part of my Birthday celebration today?

I am all yours...

She smiles at him...Tho phir challen?

He nods for a yes

Neha first gets into a sweet shop and buys few boxes of sweets and then she takes him to an orphanage in Delhi

Maan is completely surprised with the place where Neha has got him...

Its "Gandhi Nivas" Orphanage

Neha was greeted by the orphanage incharge; Ms. Radha

Hello Ms. Neha...Happy Birthday!

Thanks Radha ji...Here are the sweets and this is a cheque for your orphanage fund.

May god bless you beta...Radha looks at Maan with confusion.

Radha ji...He's my fianc, MAAN

Oh...Hello Mr. Maan, sorry, to you both, I couldnt make it for your engagement.

Maan gives a weak smile as he's still lost in that atmosphere.

You know Mr. Maan...Neha visits here and spends some quality time with these kids...she never fails to come over here on her Birthdays...Maan looks at Neha surprisingly

Maan I always celebrate my Birthday this way... I make sure that I save out of pocket money what Papa gives me and contribute to the orphanage. Now-a-days even papa has started contributing towards this orphanage... My birthday is the ideal day to hand over this morney isint it?

Maan had never been to any orphanage till this moment in his life... he looks around the place and then looks back at Neha

I know what's your next question... why did I decide to celebrate my birthday with these children?

He nods slowly for a "yes".

Maan, you and I are so lucky to have our parents and other relatives around us...but these children are deprived of all relationships.

Maan still lost in her while she continues...

During my younger days, I used to pass by this orphanage...at that time, I didnt even know what an orphanage means...When I asked my parents, they explained me that its a home for children who do not have any relatives in this world...not even their parents...I really felt hurt for these innocent kids...

He looks at Neha with surprise and then at those innocent childen. Even though he knew the meaning of an orphanage, the harsh reality has striked him just tody. He looks back at those kids many of whom are facing a punishment for the deeds of their unknown parents.

Neha continues...I remember the days when I had to stay away from my parents as I was studying in a boarding school...That was only for few years...but these kids, they have to bare this pain for ever...

His heart goes to these kids who have been deprived of every happiness of this world.

Maan...

He looks back at her with a moist eyes...Maan, I am sorry...I shouldn't have got you here.

He instantly hugs her...She is all surprised with his act...Neha, please dont be sorry...Infact I sould thank you for bringing me here..

Both break out of the hug  you know something, I always wanted to get richer and richer money wise...but today, I have realised that how small I have become during this process.

Neha, I lost my parents at a very young age and I miss them...I am lucky to have Daadi, Vicky and Aanie...but these kids...A tear escapes from his eyes...Neha holds his hand.

Actualy, I have found what I wanted...and now my heart is at real peace...

Neha is all happy...Maan, I was really worried on how you will react after coming over here...So, will you be a part of my Birthday celebration in the way it has been today?

Maan holds her hand...I promise to be a part of it

Ms. Radha calls for Neha...Neha, please distribute the sweets to the kids...they are waiting to have it...

Neha takes the sweet box...Even Maan gave a helping hand in distributing sweets among the children.

That is it...even though Dev and Neha are no more...Geet and Maan have been keeping up their promises. Its 25th June...Co-incidently, both Neha and Dev's Birthday fall on the same day...

Both Geet and Maan Snap out of their respective thoughts...Both on their way to "Gandhi Nivas".

Maan being first to reach there...Ms. Radha welcomes him and takes him to one section of the orphanage...

Mr. Maan...Thanks for coming here...I really wish Neha was here with you...May god bless her soul.

Hmm...Here are the sweets and the cheque towards your orphanage fund...

Maan starts spending some time with the kids there...he distributes sweets.

Geet reaches the orphanage...Ms. Radha welcomes her and takes her to the other section of the orphanage so that Maan is not disturbed.

Ms. Geet, Thanks for coming here...I really wish Dev was here with you...May god bless his soul.

Geet controls the tears in her eyes...Hmm...Here are the sweets for the children and the cheque towards your orphanage fund...

Geet remains quite for a second...Ma'm...I could only contribute this much...I had some personal commitments this year...

Ms. Geet...For us, no amount is small...your willingness to contribute and love towards these children is all matters to us...Now distribute the sweets among the kids...

Geet smiles and starts spending some time with the kids there...she distributes sweets.

Ms. Radha's assistant is curious to ask her something...

Maam, Dont you see there's so much similarities between Mr. Maan and Ms. Geet? His late fianc and her late husband's birthday's fall on the same day and also both are here with an objective, with a promise made to their respective partners?

Ms. Radha: So true...even I am amazed with the fact...is it a coincidence or something else? I must introduce Maan and Geet...

Ms. Radha approaches Geet first...Ms. Geet...I would like to introduce you to someone. Today is his late fianc's birthday...and he makes sure he visits here on this day and spends some quality time with these kids...Exactly the way you do.

Oh...that's really amazing

That's true...both your thinking matches so much that we are surprised...

Where is he now?

He's on the other section...

Shall I meet him  now?

Please wait, let me check with him...

Hmm...

Geet checks the time, its already 5 mins to 9:00...she is going to be late to office. She calls and informs pandeji that she will be late to office today.

When Ms. Radha approaches Maan and informs this, he is equally excited to meet this person (Geet)

Shall I meet her now?

Sure...please wait, I will bring her to my office. .

Hmm

Maan checks time...its already 9:00...he calls Geet on her mobile.

Geet is surprised to see the call from him early in the morning...Her heart is beating faster...

Hello sir...Good Morning!

Good Morning Geet!

I will be late to office today. You need to manage it during my absence...do take calls on my behalf

SS...Sure sir...I am just on my way to office

Maan just about to cut the call...

Sir sir...please do call me if there's any emergency or anything urgent...I will SMS you if there's any emergency from my side...hmm? With a smile

Hmm...even he smiles.

Ms. Radha calls out her name...Ms. Geet, he's waiting in my office room

Ma'm, I am sorry, I just got a call from my boss. I have to leave right away...Please tell him sorry on my behalf. Will make sure to meet him next time

Oh...its ok dear...I will inform him.

Geet leaves from there...

Maan was informed by Ms. Radha...

No problem, I will meet her next time...take care...

Maan leaves from there. He's on his way to office when he gets a call on his mobile...

Hello

Hello M-a-a-n a female voice in a husky manner

Maan is a bit agitated...Who is this?

Oh sorry, I should have introduced myself first...I am Ahana

Ahana...oh now I remember, Mr. Chopra's daughter from US?

Wow...what a memory! I am just back from US

He clears his throat...How may I help you?

Papa has been telling a lot about you...Well, I have a huge farmhouse with a villa. Papa had gifted it to me long time back. Now, I want to renovate and expand it...can you do it for me?

Hmmm...sure...Infact, Mr. Chopra did discuss with me about it.

Oh wow...I am here in my farmhouse today...you can come over here.

Today? It will be a bit difficult

Well...I heard from papa that there's no word called "difficult" or "impossible" in your dictionary...with a voice filled with attitude

Maan rolls his eyes...ok then...will meet you.

Bye honey...

Maan simply ignores her telephonic guestures taking it to be a part of US culture.

At Ahana's farmhouse...

Ahana has arranged for a huge party for youngsters...She finishes with her call...She is all exited to share this with her friends who were present in the party..He is coming here!

There was a big noice in the crowd "HURRAY".

One of her friend was not really convinced...Ahana, soach lo, you are playing with fire...I am sure you dont know much about him...he will not fall easily into your trap.

Just shut up ok! All I know is that he is rich and famous and most eligible bachelor...You know me, I have a habit of playing with fire...From the time I have known about him from my Papa, and from the time, I got to see his hot pic in TIMES magazine, I decided to make him mine...and today, the time has come for it...I will propose him and he has to accept it. Who has the guts to reject Ahana? Sipping in a cocktail drink with a smirk

Precap: Party!