Maneet FF JOURNEY CALLED LIFFE - Tr 1 - Compiling all 23 Parts (Old) - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago

Part 18:

I decided to make him mine...and today, the time has come for it...I will propose him and he has to accept it. Who has the guts to reject Ahana? Sipping in a cocktail drink with a smirk

Maan is on the way to office when he realises that all the details with regard to this farm house were kept in the side table of his bedroom. Mr. Chopra had given these details to him when he visited his house...Oh...I have to get back to home then.

He again calls Geet...

Geet...I have to leave for a important client meeting. So, I doubt if I will be able to come to office today.

Geet remains quite for a sec...

HELLO GEET...

HUN..

Any problem?

NNooo Sir...You please carry on and call me if you require anything

Hmm...and he cuts the call...

Geet gets little wild now...Raavan! Couldnt he tell this to me before, Atleast I would have met that person in the orphanage whom Radhaji was interested in introducing to me? Huh!😡

Maan calls Aadi and informs his as well. He gets into his Manscon changes into his casuals and arranges all reqired papers in one file and about to leave. He remembered that he will not be able to meet Komal. He calls her school and talks to her with Nandinji's permission

Hello...

Hello...PAPA!

Listen beta, today I wont be able to meet you.

Komal makes a Angry baby face...not replying anything.

In meantime, Daadi sees Nakul taking coffee tray...

Nakul, for whom you are taking this coffee?

Maam...Maan Sir is back from Office...I am taking this coffee for him.

What? So early? Daadi is surprised as Maan never comes back from office so early...You carry on I will join him in his room...

Daadi meets Vicky...Vicky bete, Itseems Maan is back from office...I feel its the right time to talk to him about you joining the family business...

Bhai and at this time? Anyways,  Daadi...I am already bored of being idle at this manscon. Lets talk to him right away. When they both near Maan's room, they get to hear him talking to someone over his mobile...

Maan has  tried calling Komal "Dear", "honey"...finally he tries...

Komal Darling...Please maan jaavo na...

Daadi & Vicky's mouth wide opens hearing "Darling"

Will make it up when we meet next time...hmm?

Komal melts with his words on the other side...Ofcourse Daadi and Vicky dont get to hear it...

Tho phir ek kissi do...

He showers the phone with kisses...Mwah Mwah...Mwah...

Daadi fainting and Vicky holds her...

Vicky wakes her up by patting on her shoulder...

Daadi...Daadi...utto....Daadi opens her eyes slowly...VICKY...You know, I just had a bad dream...

DAADI...that's not a dream, that's reality...

Daadi's eyes wide open...she's not in her bedroom, she's actually standing in front of Maan's room...and reality strikes her that she's not dreaming and she makes sure that she pinches herself...

Maan is kissing that...that...😡

KOMAL DARLING...😳

Daadi looks back at Vicky with a anger filled glare...

I mean, Komal...

What ever...Maan is crossing all limits...Let me talk to him right away...

Daadi...Daadi...please...this is not the right time to talk to him...see, he's in such a good mood.

Good Mood?...oh yah...Komal se jo baath huvi...Huh!

DAADI...Let me  get all the details about her and then talk to bhai...hmm? Now, lets get inside.

Both get inside...Maan instantly cuts the mobile saying BYE

Oops...I hope they didnt hear me talking to Komal...

Aap dono kab aaye? (When did you both come here?)

Jab aap phone main kiss...Daadi controlling all her wits...she gulps her saliva and continues...

Jab aap phone main kissi se baath kar rahe the...

Maan takes a  long phew...

Par Bhai...you here at this time...

Haan woh...I had come here to collect some important documents. I have to go for a meeting now.

Meeting? Aur woh bhi in this casual dress?

Yah...I am helping Mr. Chopra in setting up his farm house. So, I need not go there in formals.

Well...Vicky, Why dont you join me...just see how I attend to meetings...Even though this farm house project is just a friendly help for Mr. Chopra where I am not charging him, you will get to know the key essentials to be considered for every project...

Sure Bhai...I will join you...

That's great...lets leave now as we are getting late

Vicky Winks at Daadi and leaves

At IP:

The translator who guided all those foreigners few days back, walks into IP and meets Geet.

Madamji...Those foreign deligates are going back to their respective countries. They are very much interested to take a step ahead in getting into long term understanding.

That's a great news...Geet is excited...

Yes Madamji. I need to get Maan Sir's signature on these key documents and this should happen today

TODAY? But he's not coming to office today.

Madamji, its very important to get his signatures on these documents today. These people are going back to their respective countries by tomorrow morning and its difficult to catch hold of them after that.

Ok Ok...I will talk to my boss and get back to you hmm?

Sure...Remember...its now or never offer.

Hmm

She sends smss to Maan's mobile as she didn't want to disturb him but there's no answer.

What to do? If I call him he will get angry. She paces between her cabin...as she had to take a decition. Let me call him...What will he do. Doh chaar baathen sunayenge...hum sunlenge (He will say 2-4 rude sentences. Will listen to it)

She calls him but no answer. She continues calling him for next half an hour. Finally, she calls Khurana Constructions as there was no use calling on his mobile.. She managed to reach Aadi and took the location details from him.

Romeo ji...sorry to bother you again and again...please pick Komal from her school and drop her home. Uncleji will be there.

Pandeji...can you come with me to this farmhouse? I have to go there and take boss's signatures at any cost

At the Party:

Both Maan and Vicky reach the venue...The atmosphere was fun filled with loud noice...there's a party in the pool side...Young girls and guys were either having fun either swimming/dancing... Most of the girls were dressed in swimsuits or revealing western attires.

Maan was not comfortable in the first place.

Bro, are you sure you have a meeting at this place? I am sure we have come to the wrong address.

No Vicky...I have come here once before...We have not missed on the place.

But bro... you never like this party varty...

I have come here for a different purpose. I will meet Ahana and then leave after our work is finished.

Hey...handsome... Me, Ahana. Ahana comes out of the crowd and welcomes Maan... Vicky and Maan were equally surprised with her gesture and her dressing sence. She was dressed extremely auckward in name of modernity.

Maan clears his throat...and then answers...Maan...you can call me Maan...

She didnt care much about what he meant to say...

and he's my brother Vicky...

Oh...hello Vicky...

She brings her hand forward guesturing for a shakehand...Vicky hesitates and ignores.

She drags both Vicky and Maan in between the crowd...Hey guys, Meet Maan Singh Khurana

The entire crowd screamed...HIEEE

And he's Vicky Singh Khurana...and again a big noice in the crowd followed.

Maan is embaressed to the core wondering what Vicky will think about him...is this the kind of clients his elder brother has been dealing with?

Bro...are you sure she has called you here for business.

Its not business Vicky...I am just helping Mr. Chopra in this regard...need to bare with this crazy girl.

Both of them were dragged to the actual party place where drinks were offered and guys and girls were dancing actively to the music.

Ahana came forward and offered Maan a drink and then called in for a dance...he gave in unwillingly. Even Vicky was  called by one of Ahana's friends

Geet walks in with Pandeji...Geet is speechless with the atmosphere where as Pandeji is been cribbing...

Madam...kya Maan sir yaahan aayen honge? Chee Chee...yahan aakar mera dharam brasht ho raha hain...in kanyaon ko dekho...kaise chote chote kapde pehenkar naachrahe hain (Its an insult to my religion to have come here...look at these girls how they are dancing wearing short short dresses)

Pandeji, Aadi sir had given this address only. Even I have a doubt but what to do...I have been trying Maan Sir's number but there's no answer. Let's check this place in detail.

Both look at the pool side and then enquire with one of the girls who happen to be Ahana's close friend...

Excuse me...Is Mr. Maan here?

She scans Geet from top to bottom...Excuse me! Who allowed you to come over here in the first place? Here people from other planet are not allowed...

Geet and Pandeji look at each other and then look back to this girl...

Excuse Me...you are the one who look like the...like the...haan...ones from LOST WORLD again lost in this world...and if you have any sence left in you, then answer me where is Mr. Maan and if you dont know the answer, then simply say "I dont know"

What!  

Geet moves forward continuing with her search...she tries to check with one of the guys dressed topless and Bermudas...there's no other way she could help herself as all the guys and girls were dressed this way...

Sunye...

That guy looks at her in a lustful way...

Haaye...Sunayiye... scanning her from top to bottom

She is feeling really ashamed with his flirtish behaviour...

Please let me know where's Mr. Maan...Its very important for me to meet him...

Well...I dont know about your MR MAAN...He comes close to her...Koi baat nahin...Maan nahi to main sahi...muj se kaam chala sakti ho. (If not Maan, I am available, you can make use of me)...All guys around start laughing...

She was about to slap this guy but she managed to control all her wits and she preferred to ignore and move ahead.

She cutely prays her babaji looking up...Babaji...I dont mind if Sir scholds me...Please I should not find him here between these APEs

Finally, she comes to the point where Maan and Vicky were dancing... Geet's eyes initially  got glued on Maan. He was dressed casual and that too a vibrant white transperant top...he was indeed looking hot...Her eyes got glued to him without her own realisation...

And every girl trying to be close to him, dance with him but Ahana was taking a lead...At one point, Ahana motivates him to lift her...he just did it as a part of dance and he almost threw her back to the ground level when his eyes feel on Geet who was giving a shocked and disapproving look to him...

Ouch...Maan you hurt me...She is unable to get up and extends her hand to Maan guesturing him to help her get up... But Maan didnt even notice Ahana...He is all lost in Geet... Least did he expect her to be here. He's feeling really small...What will she think about me?😕

Geet didnt realise that tears started welling in her eyes...and when realisation strikes her she turns away and wipes her tears instantly and again she turns to look back at him.

Precap:  Geet  in trouble😲...ofcource Maan saves her😉

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago

PART 19

Geet didnt realise that tears started welling in her eyes...and when realisation strikes her she turns away and wipes her tears instantly and again she turns to look back at him.

Maan could notice her eyes being moist...her eyes clearly screaming... "I didnt expect this out of you".  Those unspoken words were pricking him like 1000 thorns at a time

Vicky was a silent observer of all this. He could see a clear jealousy written on Geet's face.

Maan pulls Geet aside...Vicky is curious and happens to follow them.

Geet... He holds her and looks deep into her eyes that's still moist...

Geet...I myself didnt know about this party.... He is wondering why he's giving her an explanation instead of asking her why she's here in the first place. 

Geet looks back at him with her eyes filled with questions. She herself didnt know what's bothering her.  Why there's a killing urge in her to give a tight grip on his shirt collor and give him a tight slap asking him... "How dare you" But does she has any right to scream back the same to him?

I...I Mean...I came here for a meeting and this party was a big surprise...

Her silence is killing him within...He's still having a hold on her shoulder

Vicky is kind of excited...WOW... I have never seen bro giving explanations...and here he is giving explanations to Geet...He giggles...he is behaving like a teenage highschool boy being cought by his girlfriend😆

Ahana who was lying on the ground level gets helping hand by two of her friends...One who got blasted by Geet and the other one who had warned Ahana not to play with Maan Singh Khurana before Ahana was inviting him to this farm house. She's also a good girl at heart...lets say a bad friend and a good friend

Ahana: What the hell...who is this behenji? What is she doing here? Who allowed her to come over here?

Bad friend: You know, She was looking out for Maan and when she came to me I asked her to leave and she screamed back at me!

Ahana: Is it? How dare she comes here without being invited and she screams at my friends..  and this Maan, he threw me down after seeing her...how dare he? I have called him here for his own business and also to propose him...where will he get such irresistible offer?...This behenji spoiled every thing...us kit ho main...

Good Friend: Ahana, calm down please stop all this...didnt I tell you are playing with fire. You dont know much about Maan Singh Khurana...but I do...

Ahana was fuming in Anger...Just shut up...I will teach him  a lesson. ...ha, the party has just began. He needs to listen to me if he needs to get this business...And that  behanji...Let me get hold of her...

Back to Maneet...

Geet looks here and there...and hands over the file to him.

Maan got to see the file in her hand...

Sir...Those foreign deligates are interested to get into understanding with us and they need your signatures on these documents as soon as possible. She still not looking back into his eyes that are actually feeling guilty. I was trying to call you in this regard but coudnt reach you and that's the reason I came over here. You need to read it carefully before signing the documents.

He just takes the documents...doesnt even bothered to open it as he is more concerned about Geet...

I know that you didnt like me coming over here...sorry for the disturbance...She feels disgusting to even stay there for a sec. I will take your leave. Please continue with your party. Your friends are waiting for you.

She begins to leave when he suddenly holds her with a tight grip.

Geet...Listen to me...I said, I didn't know about this party and these people are not my friends...

She gives a sad smile and looks back at him...As if she was saying "that's why you were dancing with her that way" Maan could read to her every unsaid and unspoken words which were more dangerous...she remembered his hands snaking thro her body when he lifted Ahana...she closed her eyes with disgust...

Sir...Aap ne kaha aur main ne sunliya (You said it and I listened to it)...Ab main jaavon? (May I leave?)

She again turns to leave...Maan didnt want to let her go with this state of mind...

He again holds her hand...

I will drop you...

No thanks I know my way...She snaps and then controls her self...I mean, I have come with Pandeji...Our taxi is waiting.

She leaves by telling this...Maan standing there just still...when Vicky calls him...

Bhai...what happened? You look tensed...

Wo...Geet is upset with me...

Why? What happened? 

She's upset because...He just kept quite for a sec...because...

Bhai...tell me what's ahead of your "Because"...

Maan just remains quite...he knows very well that Geet is hurt...Strangely, he is not concerned about his image but "himself" in front of her...The softcorner built within him for her without his own knowledge has got cracks in it and he needs  to rectify it at any cost...

Geet on her way to the taxi...She's walking as if a deadbody just programmed to walk with a slow pace...Her brain is just thinking about all what happend in the party hall. 

The guy who teased her comes in front of her again with his friends...

So Ms...Did you find your...your...boyfriend?

Geet again ignores and turns to leave from there...

Hey...I know your BF has found someone else...Dont worry...I am available for you...

His friends were making fun of Geet...kya yaar...are you serious? There are so many glamourous girls around and You interested in this Behenji?

Hmm...she is something different...waise bhi...TIME PASS Ke liye kuch bhi challega...

This guy is just inches away from Geet...about to put his hold on her shoulder and... "BHANG"...this guy was in the floor level with a bleeding nose and mouth. ...Maan heard every single rude words spoken by this guy and he hit this guy on his nose with rings on all his fingers...the hit was in such a force that there's a big tear between his nose and mouth and it needs to get stitches or even needs to get operated

Then comes Ahana in front of Geet...

Hey...who are you?

Geet gives a strange looks to Ahana...

Who called you here? How dare you walk here without being invited?

Listen...I didnt know anything...I just came here to give a file...

Just stop this noncense...I know girls like you just look out for reasons to come over such parties so that you can trap rich guys...

What? Mind your words...I came here for a different purpose and that purpose got over...I am leaving now and I am least interested in your party which suits girls like you...not me...

Geet turns to leave...and Ahana holds her hand...

Yeh kya bathameezi hain? Chodiye mujhe... (What is this mannerless behaviour? Leave me)

Bathameezi tho tum ne ki hain is party main aakar...(You have been mannerless by coming to this party) and you need to get punished for this.

Ahana drags Geet towards the pool and all her friends are cheering her. Except her good friend... "Ahana...where are you taking her? Stop it...she came over here by mistake!"

Ahana doesnt listen to this friend...she has dragged Geet near the pool... This is your punishment for indulging with AHANA...and threw her  into the pool...

Geet is just helpless...not able to get out of the pool...

Somebody help ...please...

Everyone looks at each other...

Ahana is smiling and her friends praising her (Except for that good friend of hers)

Bad Friend: Wow...Ahana, no lesson can be the best than what you have thought this behenji...and she smirks...

Good Friend: Ahana...what are you doing...she is drowning there's still time...please help her...

Ahana: I WILL Not...this is her punishment to spoil my day...

HELP...HELP...Mujhe tairna nahin aatha (I cannot swim)....please somebody help...help...

Just then she knew someone jumped into the pool and safely lifted her...she clings on to him closing her eyes...surprisingly she knew who it is...But she is too nervous to open her eyes...

Maan pats on her cheeks...GEET...GEET...

She's not opening her eyes...

GEET...please open your eyes...

GEET...he is patting on her cheeks continuously...and she opens her eyes slowly to look into his eyes...there was so much fear and concern in them...

Are you alright?

She nods for a yes...and he hugs her instantly...

Vicky happens to look at them and take a big sigh not only for Geet being saved but for his bro and Geet get this close...Ahana was fuming with jealousy with what she wanted to do and where it has ended...

Maan again looks at Geet and makes sure she's fine...He cups her face and kisses on her forehead...I am sorry ... it all happened because of me...I would have never forgiven myself if something would have happened to you...Geet hugs him this time assuring I am fine...and tears rolling down her eyes...she even thought about Komal. What will happen to her if even Geet had to leave this world today...she looks up and thanks Babaji... I am fine...

They slowly break out of the hug...he lifts her and brings her out of the pool...

Both are locked into each other's eyes till  time they are out of pool and he slowly help her stand on the ground.

Precap: Ahana getting a good peace of mind...(End of Ahana's episode) and some more twists...

Author's note: I myself hated this charector so much...just wanted to teach her a lesson thro my FF😡 and also this helps Maneet getting closer ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰

PART 20:

They slowly break out of the hug...he lifts her and brings her out of the pool...Both are locked into each other's eyes till  time they are out of pool and he slowly help her stand on the ground.

AACCHHHU...Geet is shivering and sneazing...Maan searches for a towel...and by then the good friend of Ahana comes to help Geet...

Please take this towel...Geet and Maan look at her in amusement...Ahana having a friend like this who stands out of group. Come with me...I have a salwar kameez set. It will fit you for sure...She takes Geet to one of the changing rooms and gets back to the pool

Ahana is standing with her friends...Maan gives a fuming look at her...HOW DARE YOU?

Ahana and her friends get scared with his high pitch voice...but Ahana composes her self..still stammering...I...I  have to ask you this question...Dont forget you are standing in my place and here only I have the right to ask questions...

Maan looks at her folding his hand with a smirk in his face...

Dont forget you have been called here for a business and you have to listen to me if you...

Ahana's good friend stop her...Ahana, you are not realising what you are talking...please stop it...

Stop it will you?...I need to teach these people a lesson... By the way, you supporting these people? You are no longer a friend of mine...just get lost! And she looks at Maan. And Maan Singh Khurana...I am not interested to sign the farm house deal with you...

You B... Vicky is fuming and about to spit all abusive words when Maan stops him...

Vicky lets listen what all she has to say...

Just leave from here all of you...

We will leave from here but before that I have to make a call...

Maan takes his mobile and calls Mr. Chopra

MR CHOPRA,

Ahana and friends look at each other...as Maan starting to talk with Mr. Chopra keeping his mobile on a loud speaker

Ahana comes forward...hey why are you calling my Pa...she stopped instantly when Maan showed her his hand in a guesture to stop with his toughest of looks.

Hello Mr. Khurana ...how are...He was not allowed to speak another word

Where ever you are on this earth...I give you next one hour to reach your farmhouse...He spoke in the toughest of the tones

And you know very well about the consequences if I happen to leave from here without meeting you

Mr...Khurana...Mr. Chopra stammers and shivers...I am on the way and will be there very much on time but please tell me what's the matter

I just met your daughter and at this point of time just tell your daughter to SHUT UP!

Mr. Chopra remains quite due to confusion

Mr. Chopra, do what I say...he talks in a demanding manner...Mr. Chopra is extremely scared now. He has never seen Maan so angry and demanding

AAHAAANA Beti...I dont know what's the matter but please keep quite.

PAAPA...

Maan stops her...He cuts the call...Didnt you listen? Your papa said you keep quite 

In meantime, Geet immediately changes into a nice white salwar suit and comes out of the changing room

Vicky welcomes her...

HELLO GEET

HEY VICKY...What a Pleasant Surprise

Even I was with Bhai... but you didnt see me as your eyes were filled with my bhai

What?

I mean, you were so angry at him that you could see no body else but only him...

Geet making a baby face...well...I didnt expect boss to be like this...Chee chee babaji

OH...OK...He gives a serious smirk... On one hand he's enjoying this jealousy in her and on the other hand he was worried anticipating her reaction if she comes to know that Bhai is having an affair with a girl by name Komal...Then what are your expectations out of Bhai?

She gives a Killing look at him...You are making fun of me?

No Geet...I am just trying to explain you...Bhai really didnt know about this party...

Haan Haan...if he was dancing this way as he didnt know people here...then how will he behave in a party where he knows people very well...When I think about all this I feel like...chee chee babaji

Vicky is literally scratching his head...GEET...Believe me...Bhai doesnt like to go partying...here he came only to plan out some interiors for this farm house again he's doing it as a help for  Chopra Uncle...

Chopra Uncle?

Ahana's Father...whom Bhai is helping in designing this farmhouse. Bhai has asked him to come over here. He is expected to be here anytime now.

In meantime, Mr. Chopra comes there panting as if he will loose his life if he's not here.

H...Hello Mr. Khurana

Hello Mr. Chopra...Firstly, I want to clear few misunderstandings that your daughter has about me...To begin with...

With whom are you associated for your major projects?

What is this question beta?

First answer my question!

All my major projects are with KC

Now what will happen to you if I cancel all those projects?

Mr. Chopra literally fell on his feet...Mr. Khurana, please dont even mention that...I will be dragged to the streets...please dont do that.

I have many other people willing to do these projects for me...

Please...Please dont take away those projects from me...

Ahana and her friends were going aughters to see Mr. Chopra being so helpless in front of Maan

And Do I do individual projects?

No...not atall

Then why did I agree to redo your farmhouse?

It was just  a friendly favour from you.

Ahana was just embarrassed to the core looking here and there...

Now repeat it once again in your daughter's ears...She thinks SHE is doing a favour on me

Mr chopra tries to cover up his daughter's mistake...I am sorry on behalf of her...actually, I didnt tell her much about this farmhouse project

The problem is not with the project, its her individual behaviour...Kehne ko tho yeh videsh main padi hain par tameez naam ki koi cheez nahin (She is educated abroad but doesnt know how to behave herself)

Mr Chopra bows down his head with a shame and Ahana is not able to take it..

I have bared with her since morning just because she's your daughter and she crossed all the limits by misbehaved with Geet...he turned to point out at Geet...He stopped instantly looking at her dressed in a simple white dress now with her long hair left open to get dry...He got lost in her at that brief moment that he lost track of what to say further...extremly confused about what's happening in and around him...yeh mujhe kya horaha hain?😕

Maan composes himself...now, Ahana should apologize to geet...and you know very well about the consequences if she failed to do so

Mr. Chopra guestures Ahana to say sorry...She is not willing to with a true heart but she is forced to do so with the kind of situation...

She looks away and tells...SORRY...

Hello...I expected you to tell Sorry by atleast looking at Geet...but you again failed to do so...

Now fall on her feet and tell sorry...Otherwise I will makesure that your career life is destroyed even before its getting started.

By now Ahana understood that what her good friend was telling was correct. She should have listened to her before playing with fire. She instantly falls on Geet's feet

Arre...Arre...its ok...You told me sorry and that's more than enough!

Mr. Chopra speaks...I am really sorry for all what happened Mr. Khurana.

Let this be first and last time I have seen your daughter's face...You need to ensure this for the smooth running of our business.

Maan leaves from there without even turning back or even say bye before leaving. Geet was amused with the way Maan handled the situation. Maan drives the jeep back to Delhi with Geet sitting in the front and Vicky and Pandeji  taking the back seats...Maan and Geet invariably steal glances without even their own realisation. Maan stops his Jeep when he sees there's a massive crowd gathered outside a huge Shopping Mall and Police controlling the crowd. He checks with one of the passer by...

Bhaisab Kya hua?

Saab ji...A highly explosive bomb is traced in the first floor of the Shopping Complex which will damage this as well as many other surrounding building if it explodes. The bomb squad team has just arrived but they are not able to deactivate the bomb...

Maan didnt think twice. He immediately rushed to reach the danger spot in Shopping Complex...

Bhai...Please come back...Vicky screams...

Maan Sir...Maan Sir... Geet is screaming on top of her voice...Maan Sir...She remembered the very minute when she got to see Dev for the last time in the Airport where Dev was bidding her good bye and he never turned back...she is surrounded with a same feeling and she kneels down on the ground helplessly...

Precap: Is it Love or a fear of loosing the person you love?

I have tried my best and hope to have communicated  Part 21 in the right manner as per the precap mentioned in Part 20...Please leave your honest comments

Note: Showing only Maan's past this time

PART 21:

Maan Sir...Maan Sir... Geet is screaming on top of her voice...Maan Sir...She remembered the very minute when she got to see Dev for the last time in the Airport where Dev was bidding her good bye and he never turned back...she is surrounded with a same feeling and she falls down on the ground helplessly...

Geet...Geet...what happened to you? Vicky is patting on her cheeks continuously...Dont worry Geet...bro will be all fine...Vicky helps her sit on the front seat of the jeep which maan was driving...

Maan reaches the entrance of the mall...the ACP guarding the situation recognises him well...

Maan...you here?

May I know what's the status of the bomb?

They are still not able to trace it...It seems to be one of the latest technologies used...forget defusing, they are not able to remove the bomb from the place...

Can I go there?

But...you are no longer...

Maan didnt allow him to speak...he shouts on top of his voice...Please allow me...we are running short of time...Its question of life and death of many...

Take the starecase to first floor and turn left...The bomb is fitted on the telephone stand...the bomb squrad are still working on it...

Maan immediately rushes towards the sight...

The bomb squard team were stunned to see Maan there...

Sir..you here...

Tell me what's going on?

Sir...This bomb seems to be too small with less beeping sound but of a high capacity...Luckily one caller coming to this booth found some beeping sound and he could trace the bomb under the phone... 

Maan has a check on it...he is aware of the latest technologies used these days...but this looks something challenging...there are around 5 colours of wires in it and one of it can only help in defusing...if he cuts the wrong wire then the blast will happen immediately...He checks the time set...there's only 10 more minutes left and they have to decide fast...

He slowly tries to remove the bomb from its place first...The bomb squard team is screaming at him...what are you doing?

Dont worry...this bomb will explode only on the time set...He takes it and rushes towards the terrace and the bomb squad follows him

He waits till the last five seconds left and throws the bomb in the air as up as possible... ALL OF YOU TAKE POSITIONS...he and the rest of the bomb squad team immediately lay down covering their head with hands... the bomb explode in the mid air doing away with minimum damage to the surrounding buildings...

After a minute Maan and the Bombsquad team slowly stand up and take their position...The ACP rush towards them...Maan...what a brilliant timing my boy! I am really proud of you...you saved so many lives today. The media has gathered in the ground floor and they are all at praise for the bomb squad team...I want to be honest in telling them that you are behind this...

Sir...Its my pleasure but please keep my involvement in this as a secret...

But Maan...

Please sir...this is my personal request...Please tell the Media that it was a great effort from the Bombsquad team...

Vicky  and Pandeji had a shock of their life when they heard the explosion...and they are restless knowing what happened...They traced an inspector walking on their way...

Sir...what happened?

We managed to explode it in the mid air...no casualities...

Vicky takes a phew...but Geet is still in the same position. Geet...listen to me...I just checked with a police man...Vicky has been continuously shaking Geet but there has been no response...

Pandeji, please be here with Geet. I will look out for bro

Vicky moves towards the shopping complex. He takes a phew when he sees Maan walking down the stairs...The media people have gathered around and the ACP praises the bomb squad team

Bro...Vicky rushes to him and hugs him tight...You helped with the explotion right?

Maan remains quite accepting thro his silence.

What is this bro? How could you?

Vicky, try to understand..I couldnt hold myself. I knew I could be of a great help in controling the situation here and that's what I did...

But bro...you promised you will never again...

Maan stops him from continuing...I promised so many things Vicky...All went in vein...so let this promise also...

Bro..vicky gets really emotional...

And to me the life and surroundings looked more precious than my promise...and had to take such a step..

Bro...Geet is shell shocked since the time you left. She didnt utter a single word...nor she cried...I came here to take you immediately to our jeep.

What?

Haan Bro...She fell down helplessly seeing you getting into the shopping mall...

When they reached the jeep...Geet's eyes was still glued to the way which Maan took to reach the shopping Mall..

Geet...Geet...He holds her and pats on her cheeks...

She turns to look at him...accumulating words...A..Aap..woh why sho'ping...she cups his face...W..hy? She started crying uncontrollably...

Why am I seeing the same fear which I used to see in Neha's eyes?

-----

It was Diwali...just few days before the engagement of Maan and Neha...Neha's family were invited by  Daadi so that both the families can spend quality time with each other...Neha noticed that  Maan had a band on his left hand...Its hurting her more than it would hurt Maan...she instantly takes his hand on hers...Kya hua aapke haath ko?

You seriously want to know...then watch this video...

Maan...please dont play this now...Daadi was worried on how Neha's family will react after watching it. Maan didnt bother...infact he was more excited with his achievement and  he plays  video that was banned to be relayed in all leading channels. Only the police had this live footage of Maan along with his rest of the bomb squad  team on how they exploded a bomb  which couldnt defuse easily and during the process he hurt his left hand. Maan Beta...you hurt your hand during process...Isint it hurting you? Neha's dad asked him curiously. Uncleji, yeh tho kuch bhi nahin...I am likely to be exposed to more severe explosions where anything can happen...This is a part of our job uncle...Maan said too casually.

He came near Neha and asked her...Dont you agree with me Neha? She remained quite with a weak smile and she is unable to give a true comment in front of all family members present there. Neha found Maan to be too casual with what ever happened but for her, its matter of life and death...its about someone who's life she treasures more than her own life. She's trying to hide her silent tears behind her smile which didnt go unnoticed by Maan. He could read and relate every single expression on her face and decided to talk to her when she was alone.

Later..all family members gathered at the lounge near the KM entrance...Maan & Vicky were playing with Crackers and Annie enjoying playing with Fireworks and Pots. Maan would often guesture Neha to come and join him with the cracker session...but Neha would just guesture back a no with a smile or a blush but she is not willing to express her fear. But least did she knew that her fear was clearly visible on her face and Maan could easily sence it. Neha is too scared of crackers and fireworks and even more scared when any of her family members play with it...here, Maan was litting the highly explosive crackers and that too holding in his hand...Neha side hugs her mom and hides her face in her mom's shoulder whenever Maan plays with the crackers...Neha beta, I am really sorry...When this alliance came to us, we assumed that Maan was taking care of Khurana Business Empire...We knew much later that Savithriji is the one handling the business and Maan is servicing the police force...and that too he is part of specially trained bomb squad team

Mamma...I love him and that's all matters to me...There is a cracker explosion and she shivers and tears forms in her eyes...Her mom holds her hand...Beta...I know how sensitive you are...its not going to be easy for you...

Mamma, dont worry...I will get used to it...Do you even realise the importance of this job in his life? Its been his lifetime ambition to serve Police and I will never come in its way. Neha gets into the Kitchen and helping out in arranging sweets and snacks for Diwali. Neha's mom has tears in her eyes...Daadi holds her shoulder from behind and Neha's mom tries to hide her tears...

Woh...Neha is too very sensitive. Even if any of her family members gets even a scratch, she cannot bare it...she pauses for a while and continues...I am worried how she will cope up in her future...how will she lead a life with a person who's main job is to play with fire and explosions?

Daadi has always been worried with regard to Maan's job and all these days  she has been accumulating her guts to face the girl who is going to marry Maan...and here Neha's sensitiveness is making Daadi even more worried. She goes ahead and speaks with Neha who was keeping her mind busy with some tiny miny kitchen works

In meantime Maan leaves Vicky and Annie alone and heads towards the kitchen assuming Neha is alone there and this is the right time to speak with her...but here  Daadi is with Neha and hears Daadi-Neha Conversation

Neha beta, what happened to you? Why are you not joining the crackers session?

Daadi, I am so sorry...Mujhe patakon se aur aag se khelne wali har cheez se dar lagtha hain (I am scared of crackers and any other game where fire is involved)

Beta, I dont know how to apologize to you...We had clearly explained the match maker about all our details. Wonder what went wrong...

Daadi...Neha holds her hand...Aap muj se umar main badi hain (You are elder to me by age). Please dont apologize to me...

Beta...Ever since his childhood, Maan's dream and ambition has been to become a police officer. We all didnt take it seriously when he used to tell his ambition at a very young age...we just thought he likes it as a game..but came to know how serious and determined he is when he continued with his aim even after crossing 18+ age. Daadi pauses for a while and continues holding her hand on Neha's shoulder...Beta, I had tried my level best to make him understand that we have such a huge business empire and he (Maan) needs to take care of it...but he would insist Vicky and Annie shall take care of it in future and what not...and he ensured to successfully complete all the procedures and trainings required to become a police officer.

Neha remains quite...Daadi continues....I assure to make him understand once again. Now atleast for yoursake he will agree to resign from his job

Daadi... I dont want him to change for me

Par beta...

Didnt you see how proud was he in sharing his latest achievement? How can I take this important aspect out of his life? I am not that selfish

She holds Daadi's hand...Please promise me daadi...you will not force him.

I promise beta...Maan is really lucky who is going to get a life partner like you

Maan has been listening to their conversation silently...Its now clear that Neha is not convinced with his job but she is willing to compromise just for the sake of his own ambition. He doesnt want this to happen... He closes his eyes resting his head on the wall unable to decide what to do.

Just then, Vicky lits a rocket and instead of going straight into the sky...it entered in the Manscon and exploded with a huge noice..

Neha runs out of the Kitchen like a meniac... Maan...Maan... Aap kahan hain? Aap tik tho hain na? She comes back to the launge...and terrified not finding him to be there...

MAAAN...She screams and kneels down on the floor...Maan reaches the spot and she instently lifts her.

Aap Aap tik tho hain na? He nods for a yes and she hugs him instantly. She cups his face...please dont play with fire in such a dangerous manner...aap nahin samaj sakthe ke muj pe kya beeththi hain ! (You can never understand what goes on inside me)...She's crying uncontrollably..Even though it was Vicky's fault this time but he left her to take all blame for him this time. He is lost in her eyes that were filled with love but a love engulfed with fear of loosing the loved one. He is unable to see this fear in her eyes. How I have missed it? I got so selfish that I just cared for my ambition. I never even asked her even for once how she felt about my jobeven though I have known how sensitive she is in regard to relationship... I cannot live with my ambition at the cost of her fear...She loves me so much...I cannot see her in this condition for the rest of the life which we are going to spend together.

(Maan's past will continue later)

-----

Maan snaps out of his thought...Geet's still cupping his face

Boliye na! Why did you go there when Police were doing their job... Why did you want to risk your life? Aap ne ek baar bhi mere bare main... (You didnt think about me for once) she gulps and closes her eyes realising what kind of a meaning her words will communicate to him but its too late...she instantly gets away from him...Mera matlab hain...apne parivar walon ke bare main nahin socha? he sees the same fear in Geet's eyes...the same fear which he is unable to take it..which makes him tremble...which makes him feel helpless...Why I get to see the same feelings in Geet's eyes again...Her eyes speaking love in the language of fear...again fear of loosing someone?Least did he know that she is pouring out what she wished to tell Dev if at all he would have survived the plane crash on that day...but why to Maan? She doesnt have an answer for this. Both confused with the mixed feelings running within them

PRECAP:  Maan decides to sell off IP😲 

Note: In the movie "Rhythm" which inspired me to write this FF...The lead actor will be a part of Bomb Squad team in the flash back and he later changes his profession..

PART 22:

Boliye na! Why did you go there when Police and the bomb squad were doing their job... Why did you want to risk your life? Aap ne ek baar bhi mere bare main... (You didnt think about me for once) she gulps and closes her eyes realising what kind of a meaning her words will communicate to him but its too late...Mera matlab hain...apne parivar walon ke bare main nahin socha? he sees the same fear in Geet's eyes...the same fear that makes him tremble...which makes him feel helpless...Why I get to see the same feelings in Geet's eyes again...Her eyes speaking love in the language of fear...again fear of loosing someone?Least did he know that she is pouring out what she wished to tell Dev if at all he would have survived the plane crash on that day...But why to Maan? She doesn't have an answer for this. Both confused with the mixed feelings running within them.

Both emotionally lost in each other's eyes... Vicky clears his throat and both break with their eye lock...but Geet is really angry now...she doesnt care if Maan is her boss at work...

Sir...Please speak! What made you go there?

Vicky was about to speak when Maan holds Vicky's hand gesturing not to say anything about his past to Geet

Geet woh...I just wanted to help from my side...

What? Help? Sir, firstly understand, you are a normal human being...not a Superman who will pull out people from fire without even getting a scratch

Vicky giggles..

Stop it Vicky...she screams on top of her voice... Oops...there's a pin drop silence after that...but still Vicky was enjoying every bit of it.

you should have stopped him na..Just imagine the condition of daadima, what you would have answered her if any mishap would have happened

Maan was worried now...what if Daadi knows about this. On the other hand, Vicky was planning to tell each and every incident to Daadi with all excitements that had happened between his bro and Geet...

Its getting late lets go home otherwise Daadi will be worried.

Now Vicky Drives and Maan and Geet take a back seat...Another one hour to reach the heart of Delhi...

Geet drifts to sleep holding Maan's hand and lying on his shoulder sleeping peacefully...He didnt want to disturb her sleep. And in next few minutes, he too drifted to sleep whilst both their hands collided...Both wake up with a shock and embaresment  when realization strikes them.  ...Oops another cherry in top for Vicky...how could he miss all these sweet nothings which he was noticing from the front mirror of the vehicle?

After dropping Geet and Pandeji, Both Maan and Vicky enter into the Mansion making sure not to let Daadima know what time they just walked in. But least did they expect Daadima to be awake at this time

Ruk jaaye (Wait)

Both turn back and shocked to see Daadi just staning right there behind them

Daadima...you haven't got to sleep yet?

Leave about me, first tell me, why you both are coming in so late?

Daadi...woh...woh...There was a party after the meeting and...

Daadi shows her hand gesturing to remain quite.

I know very well that Maan doesnt like to party..now tell me what made you come here late?

Both Maan and Vicky look at each other not able to answer.

Maan bete...If god has been keeping me alive its only because I had this responsibility of taking care of 3 of you and in my opininon I have done full justice to it. But if you want, you can kill me with your bare hands but dont torture me like this.

DAADI!

Tell me where have I gone wrong with my responsibilities? Please tell me!

Maan and Vicky instantly hold her hand.  Daadi, you are not only the best daadi, but best human being...

Then from when you started hiding things from me? Why have you started lying to me?

Maan and Vicky are speechless no guts to even open their mouth in front of her.

I am not only your guardian, also a shadow and I tend to keep a track of each and every move of yours...There's a silence before she continues...May I know what made you get into that Shopping mall?

Again both brothers give a shocking look at her.

I know what question is coming up in your mind...I said I keep a track of it.

Maan turns away avoids to look at her

Let me remind you about your promise...you have tried to break it today...How could you?

Maan closes his eyes in disgust remembering the promise that he made on the day of engagement...just few days after Diwali night incident...

Maan's past continues...

-----------

After that Diwali night, Neha has been cursing herself for showing her sensitive side to Maan but on the contrary, Maan has been thanking god for bringing it to his notice and now he is very clear about what he wants out of life. Both the khuranas  and Kapoors get busy for the engagement event which is going to happen in next 2 weeks.

Finally, the special day is here...The engagement begins and the wedding date is fixed for 15th of January in the coming year. Maan and Neha  exchange the wedding rings and there's a party where close families and friends were invited. The event comes to an end and after that the woodbe bride and groom suppose to gift eachother. Neha gifts  him a golden bracelet. She wraps it on his left hand...you have to always wear it as my rememberence..hmm?

Thank You...:)

She smiles and now its her turn to receive her gift from him. He has the gift wrapped in an envelope. He pulls her hand out and rests it on her palm.

Neha is wondering that what could be in that envelope...She assuming that he has got her some similar gift in gold...Khud nahin pehna sakthe hain kya jaise maine abhi kiya? (Cant he wear the same on me like I just did it to him?)...and she makes a angry baby face while opening the envelope and Maan was simply enjoying her gestures.

Neha slowly opens the envelope and surprised to find an govt acknowledgement letter with a seal. She learns while she reads the letter that its an acceptance of the resignation letter by the govt authorities.

Neha is dumb stuck...Maan has resigned his job!

There's a spark of joy in her face...how could Maan miss on this as he has been waiting for this.

Bolo...did you like my gift?

Neha is running short of words...Her hands shivering holding the letter...If she's reading it right, then this could be the best gift from him...

Bolo na...

M..Maan...Woh...Her heart is beating faster...Is it really true or its an illusion or its an assumption She again opens the letter to read it... When Maan stops her

Dont get confused JAAN...Neha's eyes widens with shock listening to him...this is the first ever time he has called her JAAN...What you are reading is true...I have submitted my resignation and its been accepted by the authorities.

I promise you that I will never get into any activity that may put you in worry.

Tears of Joy flows down her cheek and Maan instantly wipes them...

You took this decision because of me? She looks into his deep eyes

I took this decision as I cannot see the fear in these eyes...I want to see only love filled in them and not tears of fears and worries..

She cups his face...JAANU...His eyes widens with joy as she has called him like this for the first time ever...What about your ambitions and Dreams? I know how important is this job is for you?

Its true but I had lived with my ambition by serving police for 3 years and that's enough for me to rejoice for my entire life...More over, I am clear about what I want out of my career life now... Daadi is stressed and she needs a break from handling this business...I will  take control of KC and relive her wilst she will still have some authority.

Aap...Aaap sach keh rahe hain na? (What ever you are saying is true right?) Please..dont compromise your dreams for my sake...

Eisa nahin hain Jaan...Its not atall a compromise for me...I have actually realised that its high time for me to bid good bye to this position and takeover my family business. I must thank you for opening my eyes...That Diwali night has proved to me what I want out of life and now I am very clear about it.

Neha instantly hugs him...JAANU...Today, I am the happiest and luckiest person on this earth...

JAAN...I am the luckiest person to get someone who loves me so much...

Both lost in the hug for a brief moment...

But again...I have to report to police HQ for 15 days...

Neha instantly breaks the hugs and looks into his eyes with worries...because I have to handover my responsibilities and train new team as my replacement... Main ne kaha na...Its my promise that I will not get into the field again...HMM!!!...

Neha takes a sigh...But you should promise me something in return...

She looks back at him with  questioning eyes...

A promise to always be by my side and never to leave me alone...

Neha blushes...I PROMISE ...I will always be by your side...from the time we get into the wedding bond... she instantly hugs him

---------------

Maan is again remembering that day of all he had promised...

Daadi is again questioning him...Boliye Maan...what made you break her promise?

While Vicky rubs his temple not convinced about Maan being reminded about his past again...

HAAN....Maan screams...

HAAN Main ne vaada thoda hain (I have broken the promise)...there was a painful acceptance and a silence followed...But Daadima, who was the first to break the promise?

Why did she leave me all alone when she promised to be on my side for ever...Boliye Daadima?

Daadi rests her hand on his shoulder...Beta...What's her fault tell me? She had to loose her life to that plane crash helplessly...She wanted to keep up her promise but she never got an opportunity...Atleast you are lucky to stay alive and that's because of a purpose I guess...

At this moment, he imagines Geet and series of incidents that has happened in past few days...especially today with their vague feelings in that party...why Geet got angry on him and why he was giving her explanations... and to all their emotions that got poured at that accident spot...WHY? Maan closes his eyes and Geet's innocent face appears in them...WHY am I thinking about Geet now? It doesnt make any sense to me...

Vicky grabs this opportunity to speak to Daadima about all what had happened today...and he begins with an excitement...Daadi you are so right...I know what purpose it is and it got confirmed today. Maan rolls his eyes as if he knew what Vicky is going to tell...

Daadi, you know what happened in party today?

I am not interested in another lie of yours...huh..she cuts him off turning her face angrily and leaves from there..

Vicky goes behind her screaming... DAADI...DAADI Pls listen to me for once...

Vicky is literally scratching his head thinking what this daadi is upto...Just then, Maan holds Vicky's hand and drags him to his (Maan) room

Vicky...what is this? Why do you want to tell daadi about Geet?

Vicky is astonished with his bros behaviour and he goes speechless...

Come on speak dammit! Maan yells at him with a tight grip on his shoulder

Bro...how did you know that I was trying to refer about Geet? I didt even take her name

Maan frees his hand instantly from Vicky

Isnt this a proof that you have started developing feelings for her?

VICKY!...Maan looks away from him what rubbish are you talking? GEET? NO WAY!

BRO...I have witnessed each and every incident today...and I am not a fool to buy your lie.

VICKY!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!!

How  much ever you want you scream...but Geet is the real truth of your life...

Maan clenches his fist and hits on the wall near by...

BRO...I have seen that love again in your eyes...and I could see the same reaction from Geet's side. Those feeling are returning back in you please accept it...

Maan gets restless listening to each and every word of Vicky...

I cannot have the same feelings again for another girl...

Bro, you promised me the other day that if you find a girl who matches our family in all terms, you will surely marry her...and I am sure Geet is the one...

This will never happen...Maan tries to cover up...

Vicky smirks...You are saying "This will never happen" but you are not saying a strong IMPOSSIBLE as one word...Because you want to make it happen!

VICKY...Just get out of my room...

Bro, you are the one who got me here...vicky smiles. You can chase me out of this room but you cannot chase Geet out of your life...

Maan bangs his door on Vicky but Vicky's words are still reeling in his ears...

NO..NO... This cannot happen...He pulls out his and Neha's engagement picture which he had hidden it for almost 3 years...He is been reminded of one more promise which both himself and Neha had taken together which is a secret...no way any other girl would agree to it...But again, what's up with this Geet...he's seeing Geet in Neha's image...

What's happening to me? Why am I feeling this?

He hates himself for his own behavior...He thinking about some other girl? This was least expected out of himself and he hurts himself by banging his hand on the nearby table...and just then the envelope fell from the table...it was from Komal's mom which he is supposed to read and reply. But he was so lost in his own world that he didnt even bother to even open it...What the hell! How careless have I become...I could sence trouble in her last letter and I am suppose to know the latest status...Her boss must be troubling her there and here I didn't even care to enquire because I am lost in my own world...Chee... he is more ashamed of himself now...How Selfish have I become...

He quickly reads the letter...

"Hello Komal Ke Papa

How are you?

Dont worry about me...things are getting back to normal and I have got adjusted to the new kadoos boss and the new work atmosphere...Its true that he gets angry for nothing but then, that's what he is...An Angry Young Man and I have realised this is the key to his success in his business. Otherwise, he has nothing against me...So dont worry.

Take care

Best Regards

Komal's Mamma"

Maan is still not convinced...he feels she is forcing herself to adjust in the new atmosphere...

Maan gets restless...and blames himself this is not done, she's Komal's mom and any thing effecting her will invariably have its effect on Komal...How could you do this to them? You are not You from the time Geet has come into your life...First, you need to find ways to stay away from Geet and I am sure everything will get back to normal in your life..So throw her out of your life...and he screams.YES...I WILL NOT SEE GEET AGAIN AND THAT SOLVES ALL THE PROBLEM

He takes his mobile to call someone...

Precap: Maan decides to sell off IP...now what is the fate of IP?  

PART 23:

He takes his mobile to call someone...

Simultaneously at Vicky's room...there's a knock in his door and he opens it...

DAADI!?!

Daadi immediately gets into his room and locks the door behind...

Daadi...why are you upset with me? I wanted to tell you so many things and you didnt listen to me even once!..he makes an angry baby face and turns his back...

Arre Buddhu (You idiot) I was just faking my anger on you both!

Vicky slowly turns to look at her astonishingly with his mouth wide open...

WHAT?😲

That's what I am here to share it with you as I couldn't tell this in front of Maan... In fact, I am proud of him with his immediate action taken in the accident spot and for a sec I could see my old Maan in him...but if I tell this to him, he will take it to his head and he will join back police...😃

Vicky is not able to predict how to react to her...

And this was the right opportunity to teach him a lesson for all what he has been upto for the last few days... Now after what all I have spoken today, I will make use of it in brining Maan and Geet closer and no way any Komal will try to trap him

OH Daadi...what have you done!!! Vicky is really frustrated...

You didnt allow me to speak at that time, I wanted to tell you about all what had happened today...Geet came to the party and ...Vicky narrates the entire incident and Daadi was pretty shocked to learn their behavior..in fact she was happy...

Oh my goodness, Vicky, are you sure that you are speaking the truth...thanks God!

Stop it Daadi...you are the one who spoiled it too...

What?

Bro is denying about his feelings towards Geet...Infact, I could see a guilt in him that he's seeing some other girl now...and all that happened is because of your fake anger

Vicky...you are blaming me?

Haan Daadi... I was any ways about to tell you all what had happened...I had lied to you just because bro was with me...and later I was about to tell all what happened...but you took it of in such a manner that everything got washed away...what was the necessity to talk so much about the old promises that he had made to Neha?

But Vicky...I didnt mean to...

Stop it Daadi...I was so happy to see my bro changing...but knowingly or unknowingly you made him realise that this change is not acceptable...

Daadi by now have realised that she has made a big mistake...Vicky, you know very well, I had planned few things thro which your bro will agree to get settled down in life...I did all this today in a mis understanding that the coins are not moving as per what I had planned but the fact is its actually moving as per what I had planned...but I was not aware of it...yeh mujh se kya ho gaya!!! (What have I done!)

What can be done now?

Vicky,  you know me...I will never ever give up. Now I will make double sure that I bring your bro back to track and its a promise...I will speak to him right away about Geet...

Daadi leaves from there and heads towards Maan's room...she happens to listen Maan talking to somebody...

Listen...I want to sell off Indian Paints...You find the buyer and finish the deal...I am least interested to know who the buyer is but I need to get this done by tomorrow morning...

Oops...for Daadi, the earth beneath her feet got vanished...She is highly matured to know the exact reason behind this...Maan wants to forget Geet and stay away from her.

Maan bete... You have began  to love Geet and that's the reason to get rid of her you are  trying to avoid her? Now that I have got one more proof to my kitty. She smiles... I am your Daadima, I will make sure that the more you avoid her the more she will get closer to you.

At Geet's place...

Geet is again completely lost in her thoughts about what all happened today...Why did I behave so weird seeing Maan dancing with those girls...why was it pricking me? And what took over me when I had seen him getting into that shopping complex? She is feeling strange with this feeling which is extremely difficult to fight it off...She takes a quick shower before hitting her bed...but still she is lost in her own thoughts. When ever she closes her eyes , she is seeing Maan in them...why? She is fighting to get an answer and just then Komal wakes up with a bad dream...

Mama...Mama...Please dont leave me...Please...She is crying still deep in her sleep

Komal Beta...what happened to you? She fills in a glass of water and gives it to her.

Mama...please dont leave me...

Komal beta, see Mama is sitting next to you. It was just a bad dream beta...now relax and go back to sleep.

Komal  got back to sleep whilst holding Geet's hand with  tight grip.

Babaji...are you trying to give me a message? I assume that you are warning me keep myself away from such thoughts...I will do so. Thanks for reminding me. But still... why am I thinking about him?  Its so weird! NO..NO... This cannot happen...she screams silently...even she pulls out a picture of her and Dev together taken on the day they got married... which she had hidden it for almost 3 years...she is been reminded of a promise which she and Dev had taken together which is a secret...no way any other Man would agree to it...But again, what's up with Maan Sir? She's seeing Maan in Dev's Image...What's happening to me? Why am I feeling this?

She  hates herself for this behaviour...The thought of some other man in her life is pricking her but still she is not able to avoid thinking about Maan... I am no longer a teenager...I just cannot fall for anyone...I cannot cheat on Dev...NEVER. and how could I forget the promise which me and Dev took together? No ways...I must stay away from Maan Sir...she is unable to decide how. She cannot quit this job as this job is the main source of income for her.

Next Day:

At IP

It was 11:00 AM but Maan didnt come to IP...Geet was kind of confused now ... she had promised to avoid him but still she is feeling restless about the fact that he has not yet reached office...mainly because he is too punctual and he informs her if he is going for a meeting or he will get late due to some other reason. She has been madly enquiring with each and every one at IP if they knew where Maan Sir was but no one knew...And that's when Manish enters with a note that he received as a courier...

Listen everyone, this is a notice that Maan Singh Khurana has sold this business unit to some one and that person has decided to throw all of us from our respective jobs and setting up a new operation...

What nonsense? Geet couldn't believe her ears. She snatches the letter from Manish's hand and reads it... She is well aware of the fact that IP has been running smoothly till date then why this sudden decition? She is terribly confused now and again lost in her world..Maan Sir, why did you do this? Couldnt you tell me before hand that you plan to sell of this unit? I know this is a sudden plan of yours...you must answer me for this...

Precap: Geet screams at Maan

I have taken the last bit as it is from the serial...hope you all dont mind.

wow a very big thanks for recontinuing  your ffs  waiting for more pressed like for  all the parts
Omg first thank you
Thank you
For coming back
Again
You don't know how much I missed your stories update
Welcome back. Really happy that you are back. Waiting for the updates
WELCOME BACK 
waiting for new updates