prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome back di
Waiting for new updates...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 reposting! superb fab updates! well written! Loved the flow of the story! Maan lost his fiancee and Geet her husband! Geet has a daughter Komal! Maan saves Koamal! he bonds with Komal! he is happy wen she calls his Papa! Geet allows Maan 2 meet Komal! liked the letters btwn Komal's papa n Komal's mama! bt Maan n Geet meet unaware that Komal knows Maan! Geet works at Indian Paints! Maan took over the company! Geet invited to KM! Dadi likes Geet 4 Maan! so Dev n Neha born on the same day! Maaneet at the orphanage! they were gng 2 b introduced bt Geet had 2 leave thanks 2 Maan! Maan was in the bomb squad bt left 4 Neha! dadi gets 2 knw more Komal! she is upset as she wants Geet as Maan's wife! Dadi unaware Komal is a child! Maan n Geet r falling 4 each other! Geet j seeing Maan with Ahana! she is confused abt her actions!  Maaneet decides 2 stay away frm each other! Maan is selling IP! Geet angry! update soon! 
taahir004 thumbnail
Prologue and Character Sketch is very Intriguing and Captivating 

Geet married Dev while Maan had to marry Neha
and both Dev and Neha lost their lives in a plane crash causing 
Maan and Geet to live their lives without their loved ones 
Maan still has his family while Geet did not have her family or her in laws by her side 

will start reading from chapter 1 tomorrow 
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Once again welcome back dear

Reread all the parts one more time... 

please continue soon...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting for new updates
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back!
Reread all the parts...
Waiting for new update...
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

thanks 4 reposting! superb fab updates! well written! Loved the flow of the story! Maan lost his fiancee and Geet her husband! Geet has a daughter Komal! Maan saves Koamal! he bonds with Komal! he is happy wen she calls his Papa! Geet allows Maan 2 meet Komal! liked the letters btwn Komal's papa n Komal's mama! bt Maan n Geet meet unaware that Komal knows Maan! Geet works at Indian Paints! Maan took over the company! Geet invited to KM! Dadi likes Geet 4 Maan! so Dev n Neha born on the same day! Maaneet at the orphanage! they were gng 2 b introduced bt Geet had 2 leave thanks 2 Maan! Maan was in the bomb squad bt left 4 Neha! dadi gets 2 knw more Komal! she is upset as she wants Geet as Maan's wife! Dadi unaware Komal is a child! Maan n Geet r falling 4 each other! Geet j seeing Maan with Ahana! she is confused abt her actions!  Maaneet decides 2 stay away frm each other! Maan is selling IP! Geet angry! update soon! 

You nailed it perfectly . 😊 Thank you  for reading it in so much in detail. 😊 . This message clearly proves how much in detail you have read my FF. πŸ€—

will update in a day or two. πŸ˜³

Edited by Vaidhumom - 6 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Parts 1 - 3 

Excellents Chapters 

Its sad that both Maan and Geet have to live life without their loved ones 
I had thought that Geet and Dev were recently married but Geet has a daughter already 
Maan's Daadima wants him to maove ahead in life but I suppose its difficult when you truly 
love someone he feels he cannot give Neha's place to anyone at the same time he does not like
thinking about the past but there is always moments or incidents that take him back to his past 
both Maan and Geet's present and past are so fimiliar filled with pain and lonliness yet there was
a time when love filled their lives 
Maan seems to be very much attracted towards Komaal maybe her childlike innocence brings a certain happiness and craving for this happiness that he finds he wants to spend time with the little girl 
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taahir004

Parts 1 - 3 

Excellents Chapters 

Its sad that both Maan and Geet have to live life without their loved ones 
I had thought that Geet and Dev were recently married but Geet has a daughter already 
Maan's Daadima wants him to maove ahead in life but I suppose its difficult when you truly 
love someone he feels he cannot give Neha's place to anyone at the same time he does not like
thinking about the past but there is always moments or incidents that take him back to his past 
both Maan and Geet's present and past are so fimiliar filled with pain and lonliness yet there was
a time when love filled their lives 
Maan seems to be very much attracted towards Komaal maybe her childlike innocence brings a certain happiness and craving for this happiness that he finds he wants to spend time with the little girl 

Thank you for your wonderful comments and posting it in so detail.

To answer your this comment below...Yes...you read it rightπŸ‘πŸΌ. That's a key to the story and keep thinking πŸ˜‰

poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow aka I also happy to see u after so many years :) eagerly waiting

Originally posted by: Vaidhumom

Hey Poongs...Believe me..I really missed you so much..wondering if I get to see you again here. So glad my dear. I have some company to recherish my GEETIKA. will be repraising it in next 2 days.

😊