Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

Okay so I was trying to study Surface chemistry, trying I'm saying coz it's hell boring. I thought to have  look at the LU after so many days I had cut myself to that show. And what I see I mean read that Mr. Shaurya Khanna's love is resurfaced. She is his wife. Kabse Shaurya? Yaad aa gya kya? What should I call this process? Adsorption? Nikita seems to be behaving as a catalyst between these two though she was to be as negative catalyst as planned by those two unknown hands but she's behaving as positive catalyst lowering down the activation energy I mean the the distance the money and business created between em. Okay I don't believe this show. Thank you Maasi for the update. I guess I made no sense with this post. Blame surface chemistry. πŸ˜†

Nikku I will tell you the best thing to do Which you won't get bored of doing... leave that anology on plants and do it on SK..try to understand him and than give detail explanation..
Why he do these kind of things..what's wrong with how heart and brain..does it work properly or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome dear πŸ˜‰
Take a break and just relax yourself😳😳
After the rant you must be feeling goodπŸ˜›
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TD uss episode ke baadh sk upar neeche ghir gaya yaadh hai aap ko πŸ˜‰ bagavan ka lati πŸ˜† uss ke baadh mehak maatha sk ka bahut kyaal rakhi πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Thabbi and iska coat analysis 2 πŸ˜†

BTW this coat looks different... it looks blue and the precap one looked like purple?? 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Aaj Shaurya nai bahut din baad kuch akal ka kaam kiya and Mehek full on fida hogayi or vo as usual typical ladko ki tarah bhaw kha raha saare ladko yahi prblm hai Inko bhaw du toh attitude dikhate.. But Shaurya is like chameleon bahut jaldi rang badalta so Iska barosa nahi but aaj ka liye 3 cheers for Shaurya πŸ˜Ž 

Bas mauqaa Mila Hai Dil khol kar tareef karlo ..najany phir kab yeh mauqaa mily🀣
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Nikku I will tell you the best thing to do Which you won't get bored of doing... leave that anology on plants and do it on SK..try to understand him and than give detail explanation..
Why he do these kind of things..what's wrong with how heart and brain..does it work properly or notπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome dear πŸ˜‰
Take a break and just relax yourself😳😳
After the rant you must be feeling goodπŸ˜›

Na na Maasi. Maaf kijiye. Mera plant anatomy is good. I'm happy with it. I don't wanna turn into a mad girl at this little age. Shaurya bhaad mein jaa sakta hai. You know you're a star in my life and believe me when I say that. πŸ€—. I'm feeling good since I have left that show back. It only lives in the stories that I write and read here and sometimes your LUs.
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

I made a lot of efforts to come up with this post, Sham as I am on the bed already πŸ˜† But I'm on ZKM insta as well.

IDK what to say about the current villains in the story but I hope all these villains will bring MehRya closest to each other. It's high time they should be like a married couple and today, it really shows through Shaurya's behaviour πŸ˜³

Seeing last week's Shaurya and today's Shaurya were like seeing completely two different persons it seems πŸ˜† Fingers crossed for what they have in store for us in coming days! Go go MehRya! β­οΈ

Isya it's ok dear I can understand you need to see your personal life first and please take rest ...was just worried about your health... Sachi Shaurya ke mood bhi badal jaisaa Hai patah nahi kab barsyga .. aur kab garjegaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold Ameen to that...😳😳
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shams! πŸ€—
Just caught up on your LU and the Forumwasios comments! πŸ˜†

So bhai bhaav kharaha hai Bhabhi se? πŸ˜† Ek baar Mehek ko pata Chalegi toh woh khamosh hojayega! πŸ˜†

Hope SK finds out the culprit behind the WC problems and throws both Chota Ekephant and her new bandar out of the Sharma's house! πŸ‘

Let's hope ZKM is back on track again and that the suit colour that SK is wearing today is not going to disappoint us! πŸ˜‰

So Nikki is leaving the show this week - next week another villain will come so that the show to keep Mehry separate so that they can't live as a married couple! πŸ˜•

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thank you Sham for the LU πŸ€— after long time want to watch the pisode. πŸ˜Š

Yess you can watch today's Episode sangu and welcome dear
 πŸ€— πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Agree with u Dhwani... Sham is doing an amazing job with the LU πŸ˜‰

Aww thank you for understanding guys πŸ€— 
Love you too😳😳
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryalove

TD uss episode ke baadh sk upar neeche ghir gaya yaadh hai aap ko πŸ˜‰ bagavan ka lati πŸ˜† uss ke baadh mehak maatha sk ka bahut kyaal rakhi πŸ˜†

Exactly...jaisi karni waisi bharni...
And now he doesn't have any reason to behave bad unless Cv's give him another reason to play a jerk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†