Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by:

-ParAnJas-

Thabbi and iska coat analysis 2 πŸ˜†

Haan re.   Tho kya khethi ho ...bana dun ek aur post ! πŸ˜‰
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sham u must be feeling good and relieved to write today's LU. 😊Episode was good and Shaurya 
ko aaj sadbuddhi aagayaaur Mehek ko defend kiya. Mehek was expecting him to shout at her but
he was a surprise package today. Sharma's ka thoda overdose chal raha hai aaj kal.πŸ˜† Precap was
really bad. How they have turned this Mohit's character. He was such a sweet boy in the beginning
episodes. Is it Vicky's turn next. Hope not. That would be too much of negativity. Atleast for 
Shaurya's sanity let him  be positive. Dialogues were well written and Shaurya with his restraint and
control over his anger oozed power. We'll have to wait for tomorrow if Shaurya will be the one to save
chacha's and bring out Sheetal's truth. Lol again he was troubling Mehek by not talking to her. Nikki
will play her cards first before they resolve their issues and we will again have some drama I think.
Just have to wait and watch. Thanks for the LU Sham. Prepare well for your kids exams.πŸ˜‰

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snehatara

Sham u must be feeling good and relieved to write today's LU. 😊Episode was good and Shaurya 

ko aaj sadbuddhi aagayaaur Mehek ko defend kiya. Mehek was expecting him to shout at her but
he was a surprise package today. Sharma's ka thoda overdose chal raha hai aaj kal.πŸ˜† Precap was
really bad. How they have turned this Mohit's character. He was such a sweet boy in the beginning
episodes. Is it Vicky's turn next. Hope not. That would be too much of negativity. Atleast for 
Shaurya's sanity let him  be positive. Dialogues were well written and Shaurya with his restraint and
control over his anger oozed power. We'll have to wait for tomorrow if Shaurya will be the one to save
chacha's and bring out Sheetal's truth. Lol again he was troubling Mehek by not talking to her. Nikki
will play her cards first before they resolve their issues and we will again have some drama I think.
Just have to wait and watch. Thanks for the LU Sham. Prepare well for your kids exams.πŸ˜‰

Sneha I just watched the repeat telecast now n in spite of reading Sham's LU,  I was still looking at the screen like a curious soul to know wht happens next... 
The scene where he sunofies the reporter was really good...even mehak thought that he would hold her responsible but as usual Sk is so unpredictable yet it's impossible to guess his next move!!!

As for him teasing her,  thoda toh chalta hai but few episodes later I would want to see it happening vice versa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Musharat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vicky is out of my suspected list,he was really angry on reporter,he doesn't seemed fake.Edited by Musharat1 - 6 years ago
snehatara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musharat1

Vicky is out of my suspected list,he was really angry on reporter,he doesn't seemed fake.

Mush I'm still doing jasoosi for those two moles and finger ring on left hand. Vicky still has two
rings, so maybe maybe he is not the one. But who trusts our ZKM CVs. They may turnaround
anybody into a villain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
snehatara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Sneha I just watched the repeat telecast now n in spite of reading Sham's LU,  I was still looking at the screen like a curious soul to know wht happens next... 
The scene where he sunofies the reporter was really good...even mehak thought that he would hold her responsible but as usual Sk is so unpredictable yet it's impossible to guess his next move!!!

As for him teasing her,  thoda toh chalta hai but few episodes later I would want to see it happening vice versa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@bold Shrishti, Shaurya cannot help himself when it comes to teasing Mehek and Mehak's 
reaction to his avoiding was epic.πŸ˜† These two are kids from their hearts at times. It was overall
a good episode, was able to watch even the repeat in a good mood. πŸ˜›Shaurya is indeed 
lucky to have a wife like Mehek. Hope he knows her worth and treats her with respect.😊
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the live update.. 
Oshbgosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Awww thank you Osh .. Episode was good that's the reason I can write it well .. else I even hate to make a sentence properly... specially Yesterday I did so many blunder while typing and loosing my coolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We can't help it yaar ...to come out of our frustration we need to watch it as we were being patient since many days to hear all these things from him.
I will just tell the same thing which iam suggesting others...keep your fears aside and watch the Episode... don't worry about tomorrow😳😳

I watched it Shamz.. I hate to say this , but still .. I really don't know how KV and Sam manage to generate such'electricity' between them .. they are not even looking st each other , yet one can just feel the intensity of their feelings .. That's good acting, I think.
That aside , the story is still as ridiculous as it has been. So many loopholes and loose ends . So with one public apology Shaurya becomes a hero and Mehak has to forget all the hate,abuse and torture and pacify her husband , thank him, that too for something that she is not even directly responsible for! I am trying to convince myself not to crack my head on serious issues as long as I get a nice lovey dovey dose of the husband and wife once in a blue moon. Like I said earlier .. let's wait and watch until our patience last.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank You Shamz πŸ€—

Very happy with the episode. ZKM is back on track with MehRya romance. 

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehatara

Welcome Sneha ...after so long I loved all his dilouges and I was hearing again and again ..😳😳 neither Mahek was expecting that nor Sharma's...so hopefully yeh dono milkar lady jhagdty hi Sahi ... dushmaano ke plans for fail karty rahngy...for every two minutes they are showing Sharma's...hope Shaurya will handle situation today at Sharma house...πŸ˜†
Thank you for the wishes. .I really needed that πŸ˜ƒ