Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Isya glad you are back.. πŸ€—I have seen your like and thought you won't be posting anything hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can understand about the work load and even your health wasn't good after Ramzan...missed you too dear ...and yes next track looks promising and hope they can bring out the mask from Nikki's face soon before she can harm their relation

I made a lot of efforts to come up with this post, Sham as I am on the bed already πŸ˜† But I'm on ZKM insta as well.

IDK what to say about the current villains in the story but I hope all these villains will bring MehRya closest to each other. It's high time they should be like a married couple and today, it really shows through Shaurya's behaviour πŸ˜³

Seeing last week's Shaurya and today's Shaurya were like seeing completely two different persons it seems πŸ˜† Fingers crossed for what they have in store for us in coming days! Go go MehRya! β­οΈ
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimikrao

I don't think Nikita's sathi is Vicky because he was present in the press meet but she was updating someone else about press meet over the phone.

Nikita's face was worth watching when Shaurya was defending Mehek & giving ans to the reporter. Mehek was following Shaurya wherever he goes like lost puppy to say thanks but he was showing attitude and playing with her emotions.
Mohit aur kitna girega yeh admi, girne ki bhi had hoti hai now Shaurya has to do something so Chachu & Dadaji might forgive him.

Thanks for LU

Vinu I couldn't see a single Expression...I was so busy in writing Shaurya's bhashanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† whom she was telling plan got failed?? Vicky was standing beside her at that time...hope it's not Vicky...as he is aware about the situation and she was telling the person on phone that don't shout on her because it failed...let's wait and watch
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

This we have to do for sure .hamara hero hai hi ithna bipolar πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..since that Nikki has also pledged that she will ruin mehrya ...

All the villans of ZKM has taken that pledge but all of them tasted the dust...Nikki will also join them soonπŸ˜ƒ
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sham for the LU πŸ€— after long time want to watch the pisode. πŸ˜Š
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

🀣  haan to aur kya hai 

Arey yaar elephant ka apamaan mat karo πŸ€£ 

PS: aaj kal LU thread main darshan kyun nahi de rahi ho kyun ??
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Oye why silent reader?? U know right v hv to increase the activity of our forum so tht v r back in the  top 5

We have to increase forum rank and our rank also...even iam busy these days 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

We have to increase forum rank and our rank also...even iam busy these days 

I try to peep in n hit the chaskameter whenever possible.. Doing my bit to increase the forum activity... Coz I know Sham n the others r trying really hard... Thank u guys!!! 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhwaniDixit

Thanks for the update Shams!

Looks like todays episode was good. Will try watching it at 10.30

I hope they get back on track now. 

Nikki πŸ˜‘

Welcome dhwani ..and I'm so sorry dear I am unable to reply anyone since few days because of my kids exams

You should definitely catch it... want to see Nikki getting unmasked soon πŸ˜•
DhwaniDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome dhwani ..and I'm so sorry dear I am unable to reply anyone since few days because of my kids exams

You should definitely catch it... want to see Nikki getting unmasked soon πŸ˜•

Its ok even if you can't reply. You are doing a great job of writing these updates everyday.
Love you πŸ€—
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DhwaniDixit

Its ok even if you can't reply. You are doing a great job of writing these updates everyday.
Love you πŸ€—

Agree with u Dhwani... Sham is doing an amazing job with the LU πŸ˜‰