12th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with... Mohit taunts his parents that they have already started dreaming...and they listen to the news about press conference on TV ..

Mahek goes on dias and tells they did a mistake and they regret about it and ask for one more chance and ask for forgiveness and tells they are ready for any kind of punishment...a reporter asks what is the plan ...she tells they will close the restaurant and do the pest control...and a reporter as because of your negligence it happened..she tells they take care of everything it's not negligence...he tells than it could be a gimmick to be in the news...since she got married she is always in the news with different reasons.. Mahek tells it's a personal question...he tells now your both life is mixed... Nikki ask Shaurya that Mahek needs him... reporter keep on cross questioning and tells she should resign from the post and ask that is she taking a revenge than transfer the business if she can't handle why is she missing her powers...

Shaurya comes on dias ...and Sharma's thinks he will insult Mahek now..and Sheetal gets happy... Shaurya tells your work was to ask questions and you took out our flaws..now you may take your seat and ask who you are accusing is my wife and she doesn't care for money and property ...she did it for me..she doesn't run away from problems but she face it and it's her decision to face the decision...and tells no let's talk about competition and tells he made her loose the company and he won by paying money... because he didn't want to loose competition with Mahek..and mahek doesn't play games as she can give her life for her love ...he tells the reporter that she is talented but grounded and he is lucky that she is his wife...and she loves him and she is the one who can handle his business...he puts his shoulder on her shoulder..Mahek cries because of happiness and yeh tai Hai song plays...Nikki tells plan has flopped... Everyone claps and PD tells look at our hero and heroine...

Shaurya tells restaurant will be closed tomorrow and mahek looks at him while he is talking...and she goes to him and wants to talk to him but he avoided her and she keeps on following him...she tells listen to me once I wanted to thanks to you...Priya tells their is a phone..he goes to attend the call ..and mahek tries to talk again...but he ignores and she leaves from their and blabbers I just wanted to tell thank you and leaves... shuarya tells I know what you wanted to tell but I won't listen it so easily...

Nikki plans that she will create differences in between them and they will start hating each other as Mahek is his weakness as he thinks with heart when it comes to Mahek..

Mahek is angry that he is avoiding him...he comes there ...and she hides back the door and tells don't know whether he is really angry or just acting... Shaurya listen from outside the door and tells work hard Mahek ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay zkm is getting back on track it seems...earlier we use to have an wonderful episodes on Wednesday's...
Today was one worth watching pi...
Thank god shaurya was supportive today..first time ever behaved like an normal husband ...

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do Sk really mean what all he said? Loll nor abke to believe this guy. πŸ˜† But he was looking like an angel while mouthing those dialogues πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ravi  talks to Jeevan that they have to do a job like this ..Jeevan tells they Will leave the job if they get any other better job and tells they can't sit like this ...they hug each other..

It's morning at WC ..Mahek make a cake and decorate a table..

after break
Police comes to Sharma house and arrest Jeevan and Ravi on theft charges...Mahek ask what happened...Sheetal tells they arresting them Shaurya comes there
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Lekin yeh roohta roohta kyun hai ?
Becoz she wanted to do an press conference ?
Lol...
Mehak looks cute to wen she looks irritated ...
Hmm khanna mqqn ja bas ...bhabhi ne bahut mehnat ki hai 
Manane ke liye πŸ˜†...
And second precap looks scary !

Mohit is seriously stooping so low...getting his own father and uncle arrested ?
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Do Sk really mean what all he said? Loll nor abke to believe this guy. πŸ˜† But he was looking like an angel while mouthing those dialogues πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Trust me I had the same doubts...he may tell Later that he did it for restaurantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But the performance was bang on ...and iam excited for tomorrow... Finally Shaurya will teach Mohit and Sheetal a good lessonπŸ˜ƒ
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sham I m happy today after reading this LU... Tedha hai yeh Shaurya Khanna... He does 1000 mistakes but when he does one good thing,  I just stop hating him... Wht to do yaar??? 
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why am.i not getting a good feeling out of all this?😲
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Exactly... I was like ...what happend to the devil khanna ? πŸ˜²

He was totally praising mehak today πŸ˜³
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Okay zkm is getting back on track it seems...earlier we use to have an wonderful episodes on Wednesday's...

Today was one worth watching pi...
Thank god shaurya was supportive today..first time ever behaved like an normal husband ...

They show Mehrya romance on Wed Thurs n Fri.. N start of the week they ll irritate us with Mehrya fights... Fools!!! 
I want to see their nok jhok... It's been so long!!! 
Can we pack the Sharmas n send them somewhere far??