Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

It's because of Nikki πŸ˜‘
Just don't strain your brains and just think about today's Episode😳

Finally I can watch today's episode πŸ˜‰can't wait
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bas abh Shaurya ne dekh liya mehak crying n Sheetal ka sheetal roop ...
Abh dhikhayega isko din mein taare .. 2 din WC band hai to focus on chotta elephant
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thanks for the update shamz...this niki is irritating the hell out of me now..tryoing to create differences between mehrya.i hope shaurya doesnt fall into her words man.he is so capable..who is the mystery man..i hope its isnt vicky..i really loved his positive side,suspense again πŸ˜•

Welcome jacinta... hating Nikki like anything😑
I don't think he will easily fall for her words ...and her plans are failing badly πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so we can chillax πŸ˜ƒ
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
My only problem is with Kaanta chachi  here... Why isn't she saying anything to Mohit?? Bas looks deti hai... Shaurya n Mehak ko kitne lectures diye... Why this biasness??? 
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sham and all πŸ€—
Miss being in the LU thread πŸ˜­ I'm so tired everyday that I don't get time to come here except sleeping. Too hectic πŸ€’

I'm glad that the story is back on track after so long... So surprised to see Nikki, she's back only to take revenge from Shaurya πŸ₯±

Hope to see MehRya closeness anytime soon. But whatever it is, they are back on track! πŸ˜³

Thanks for the LU! πŸ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Okay but I'm definitely not getting good vibe after seeing shaurya in that blue coat πŸ˜³ ...

So tomorrow is it shaurya will be the one who wud save sharmas from going to jail kya ?

He can't miss the golden chance to impress EveryoneπŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Normal husband??? Hmm since his restaurant had been shut down,  he had a lot of free time.. So maybe he decided to read a book on -  How to b a good husband??  So bas ussi ki knowledge is applying hereπŸ˜†

We have to note down today's date and time...patah nahi aisi tareef phir kab sunnein ko milegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† saant Shaurya baba ke mooh se πŸ˜ƒ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Normal husband??? Hmm since his restaurant had been shut down,  he had a lot of free time.. So maybe he decided to read a book on -  How to b a good husband??  So bas ussi ki knowledge is applying hereπŸ˜†

M ho saktha hai..lekin USS preference ke stage me janae se phelae thak he was I khadoos mood towards mehak πŸ˜†
Pata nahi achanak se kya hogaya ...ki khanna ke dimaag ki ghanti Bach gayi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

I t was the same coat ...we're he behaved rudely wen mehak was trying to help him with jack fruit custard...but he pushed her inside store room ...

Thank U for clearing my confusion Thabs. That was one dreaded day. But not to worry, Sk has changed colours for time being now,πŸ˜† so this colour for now will make him do something pos only. πŸ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Y?? What's with the blue coat? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Tabu ..will come up with a separate post for this Hai na ...love πŸ˜‰
Just chill down .. trust your BhaiπŸ˜ƒ