Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Jeevan and Ravi stands as peon and Ravi is upset because of dress ...manager comes and tells them the day will be busy they have lots of work..

Mahek takes the cake and keep on table and puts a thank you card and tells now I will see till what time he won't talk to me..she thinks who Write ..love you Shaurya... Shaurya comes and sees it from backside and thinks she wont give up unless he smiles and talk ..he has to do something as he had started liking this game now

precap...police arrest Jeevan and Ravi...Mahek ask what is happening...Sheetal tells they have stoled goods worth 1 crore from the shop..Mahek goes to Mohit and ask to stop police taking them...police take them and leave... Shaurya comes and looks at them ...and looks at Mahek who was crying
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Okay zkm is getting back on track it seems...earlier we use to have an wonderful episodes on Wednesday's...

Today was one worth watching pi...
Thank god shaurya was supportive today..first time ever behaved like an normal husband ...

Exactly After so long we had a dhamakedar Episode on Wednesday⭐️⭐️
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Jeevan and Ravi stands as peon and Ravi is upset because of dress ...manager comes and tells them the day will be busy they have lots of work..

Mahek takes the cake and keep on table and puts a thank you card and tells now I will see till what time he won't talk to me..she thinks who Write ..love you Shaurya... Shaurya comes and sees it from backside and thinks she wont give up unless he smiles and talk ..he has to do something as he had started liking this game now

precap...police arrest Jeevan and Ravi...Mahek ask what is happening...Sheetal tells they have stoled goods worth 1 crore from the shop..Mahek goes to Mohit and ask to stop police taking them...police take them and leave... Shaurya comes and looks at them ...and looks at Mahek who was crying

I hope the CVs don't spoil Shaurya's image now... Give Mehrya their own space... 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

They show Mehrya romance on Wed Thurs n Fri.. N start of the week they ll irritate us with Mehrya fights... Fools!!! 
I want to see their nok jhok... It's been so long!!! 
Can we pack the Sharmas n send them somewhere far?? 

Even i want them to b packed off for some days. They keep jumping in bet Mehrya scenes n that M N Witch drama is untolerable. Loll how all kept saying Sk cannot b redeemed ever now, right... But wonder now what they have to say abt M. He has crossed all limits of lowlessness. 
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update shamz...this niki is irritating the hell out of me now..tryoing to create differences between mehrya.i hope shaurya doesnt fall into her words man.he is so capable..who is the mystery man..i hope its isnt vicky..i really loved his positive side,suspense again 😕
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay but I'm definitely not getting good vibe after seeing shaurya in that blue coat 😳 ...
So tomorrow is it shaurya will be the one who wud save sharmas from going to jail kya ?
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Exactly After so long we had a dhamakedar Episode on Wednesday⭐️⭐️

Normal husband??? Hmm since his restaurant had been shut down,  he had a lot of free time.. So maybe he decided to read a book on -  How to b a good husband??  So bas ussi ki knowledge is applying here😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Lekin yeh roohta roohta kyun hai ?

Becoz she wanted to do an press conference ?
Lol...
Mehak looks cute to wen she looks irritated ...
Hmm khanna mqqn ja bas ...bhabhi ne bahut mehnat ki hai 
Manane ke liye 😆...
And second precap looks scary !

Mohit is seriously stooping so low...getting his own father and uncle arrested ?

Main reason Shaurya is upset because she isn't trying to work on their relation😆😆

Bas isiii baat ki khunnas nikal Raha Hai 😃
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay but I'm definitely not getting good vibe after seeing shaurya in that blue coat 😳 ...

So tomorrow is it shaurya will be the one who wud save sharmas from going to jail kya ?

Y?? What's with the blue coat? 😲😕
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashiqana

Why am.i not getting a good feeling out of all this?😲

Me too ...😆