That's an amazing milestoneπŸ‘πŸ‘
No one can beat that
This one serial has made me feel so proud😳 
A Proud IPK Fan

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: whiterose29

*speechless* after going through this post.

I read about IPK being dubbed into 21 languages in anniversary thread and since then I was curious to know in what languages it has been dubbed into. πŸ€ͺ

Never knew it was dubbed into Arabic & English as well. :o Wonder how the characters must have sounded in English. 😳

Really proud to be IPK/ArHi/SaRun fan. ❀️😎

Great hunting job, Sugi. πŸ˜›

English dub was aired in Life OK. It wasn't that great. All videos are taken down by star plus. Promo and a part of first episode is still available.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DSXqBOc0s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69GNsDcyQdM[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: .rad.

English dub was aired in Life OK. It wasn't that great. All videos are taken down by star plus. Promo and a part of first episode is still available.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6DSXqBOc0s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69GNsDcyQdM[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, I was wondering too where the English dubbed epis went, many people out there wanted that but this was a foolish step taking down if they did they shouldn't had thought to post these on SP or somewhere to make it easy for people to enjoy who wanted these in Eng
Athirajagan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!!! Proud to be an ipkkndian/arshian.. 
KairaZindabad thumbnail
I am so so proud of arshi and sarun and of this show that it has reached so many people just hope that they also loved the show like Indian viewers have done too
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail

*speechless* after going through this post.

I read about IPK being dubbed into 21 languages in anniversary thread and since then I was curious to know in what languages it has been dubbed into. πŸ€ͺ

Never knew it was dubbed into Arabic & English as well. :o Wonder how the characters must have sounded in English. 😳

Really proud to be IPK/ArHi/SaRun fan. ❀️😎

Great hunting job, Sugi. πŸ˜›

Thanks dear hey I remember u & ur stories r u Aishu ? sorry if I'm wrong but I knw u very well but forgot as I didn't see u for a long time & nice 2 see u again dis IPK anniversary time hope u start new ArShi stories πŸ˜ƒ
I watched initial English epis in YouTube & it was funny our Lucknowala Khushi spoke british English πŸ˜† rad posted them in page 7 watch it (Thx rad)
@All thx guys yeah proud IPKKNDians πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 5 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ouch, the English dubbing doesn't sound very good. πŸ€”
Thanks for sharing those videos @Rads :)

I also never knew that it has been shown in Pakistan. What was the response there? 😳

@Sugi- I'm Aashi but I guess you do remember me as you were one of the regular readers of my ArHi fictions. 😳 Maybe I might start some writings on ArHi, as time allows. πŸ˜ƒ Will definitely let you know. :)
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I also never knew that it has been shown in Pakistan. What was the response there? 😳

@Sugi- I'm Aashi but I guess you do remember me as you were one of the regular readers of my ArHi fictions. 😳 Maybe I might start some writings on ArHi, as time allows. πŸ˜ƒ Will definitely let you know. :)

Good to see you back Aashi. πŸ€—I added 2 of your stories in the office stories index, Hope you are okay with that. πŸ˜Š
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .rad.

Good to see you back Aashi. πŸ€—I added 2 of your stories in the office stories index, Hope you are okay with that. πŸ˜Š

Sure dear I'm fine with that, no worries. 😳
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail

Hi Aashi yeah I knw u very well & ur passionate ArShi stories πŸ˜ƒ Nice 2 see u again after a long time yeah start soon :)
Yeah I knw but I watched it for some time it was funny. Don't knw abt Pakistan but most of d places it was a huge hit. In Telegu they r repeating again I'm watching that too πŸ˜† IPK named as Unforeseen love comes with English subs in South Africa & they r repeating it again & its gonna end soon I follow their fb page (Glowtv) Ppl r really sad that itz gonna end soon they luv ArShi <3

Its a huge hit in Armenia πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 5 years ago