Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Very sweet n romantic part n love Raya talk n chats awww bus yeh dil mange more
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so Ram knows everything at his step family now I m happy he realized his mistake & Priya's importance in his life it was really interesting to read further how openly he was flirting with Priya in phone interesting... love small part of NeVi too I enjoyed the full update plz do continue next soon will be waiting for it...

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving it this story with full of RaYa and is very different in perspective till now. Ram Priya has now a comfort level and ease which is good for them. The teasing session will go on if Neha and Vikram will around them. But good that the true face of evil trio has came out and Ram shared all things with Priya.
In husband and wife relationship compatiblty is necessary so is trust which RaYa has and with all this their romance will always go on. 
Edited by LovingRaYa - 6 years ago
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet another cute and superb update yaar...
It's nice you exposed the evil trio but
Make sure Ram punishes them for their deeds...
Raya their togetherness, trust, comfort and bantering, I could go on and on...,,,,.,
You made my day...
Can I have one more update please?
Thanks and continue soon...
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly awaiting...
Please update...
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Very sweet n romantic part n love Raya talk n chats awww bus yeh dil mange more

slowly and steadily will get there.
Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

so Ram knows everything at his step family now I m happy he realized his mistake & Priya's importance in his life it was really interesting to read further how openly he was flirting with Priya in phone interesting... love small part of NeVi too I enjoyed the full update plz do continue next soon will be waiting for it...

thank you madam.
Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

I am loving it this story with full of RaYa and is very different in perspective till now. Ram Priya has now a comfort level and ease which is good for them. The teasing session will go on if Neha and Vikram will around them. But good that the true face of evil trio has came out and Ram shared all things with Priya.

In husband and wife relationship compatiblty is necessary so is trust which RaYa has and with all this their romance will always go on. 

till now, I was able to contain the story with only Ram and Priya. Now I am entering a terrain, not familiar. With all the characters coming in, it would be difficult and different.
Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

Yet another cute and superb update yaar...
It's nice you exposed the evil trio but
Make sure Ram punishes them for their deeds...
Raya their togetherness, trust, comfort and bantering, I could go on and on...,,,,.,
You made my day...
Can I have one more update please?
Thanks and continue soon...

I feel Ekta's serials are women centric. I am tired. I love Priya 's character being strong, but not at the cost of making Ran a dumb guy. So wanted to change that. Also, I most scenes, he was only bothered about family and not the love for Priya. That also, I wanted to deal differently.
Monkish thumbnail
Part-6 

The days passed by, Priya is almost in the fag-end of her course at Cambridge, just another day and she would be done with her trip. Ram has still not revealed the next plan of action, if she is visiting him or he is visiting her.

Priya calls Ram after her classes.

Ram: Hello Darling. What's up?

Priya: Kya darling? Kaheka darling?

Ram: Kya hua? Irritate kyun ho rahi ho?

Priya: Kal mera last class hai yahan pe, abhi tak aap ne nahi bataya ki mujhe karna kya hai, iske baad. 

Ram: Acha. Yeh problem hai.

Priya: Haan. Batayiye ki kya program hai? Are you coming here or am I coming to you?

Ram: By the time, your classes will be done, tomorrow, I will be there darling. 

Priya: Sachhi?

Ram: Haan Sachhi.

Priya: When are we returning home?

Ram: In two days.

Priya: oh ok. So, are we spending sometime here or when is the flight?

Ram: Two days after the weekend. We have 3 full days at our disposal.

Priya: cool. So, are you packed? NY mein kaam khatam ho gaya?

Ram: Yes, everything is set. Bas, thoda shopping bacha hai, wahi karne ke liye nikla hoon.

Priya: Kya shopping kar rahe hai? Why don't you shop after you get here? Saath mein kar akte hai na?

Ram: Woh kya hain na madam, meri biwi, thodi demanding hai. Usko yeh bilkul pasand nahi ki main suits pehnu, toh, uski wajah se, mujhe abhi, t-shirts khareedne padrahe hai.

Priya: That you don't have to worry about. I have purchased a few t-shirts here.

Ram: Kaise? Have you used the card I gave you?

Priya: Nahi, I earn too, itna toh aap pe uda hi sakti hoon na.

Ram: I know, you earn too. But, I want you to utilize the money you earn, the way you have used it for your family. I want to be a part of your life, not your money. But, when it comes to spending money, I want you to use, the money I earn, it is our money. People have always misused the money I earn, for the first time, I have someone in my life, I care about and I want to shower with love, money is a part of me.

Priya: Ram, aap na bahut senti karte ho. Please wear your boring suit and get here. If you want to shop, buy something of your choice for me.

Ram: Kya fayda? Tum mana kardogi. Nahi pehnogi

Priya: Nahi, I will wear.
Ram: Pakka?

Priya: Pakka.

Ram: Theek hai, toh phir, I will hang up now, I need to buy something for my wife. 

Priya: Bye.

Ram: Bye. Take care, see you tomorrow.

---------------

Meanwhile, in KM, Sid is busy with his scheming, Niharika is happy to have Ram and Priya in two different places.

Niharika: Ab Ram aur us Priya kA kuch nahi honewala Hai.

Mamaji: Haan bhai, bhagwan bhi humara saath dena chahta Hain toh, yahi hona tha.

Niharika: Ram toh kaam Mein itna busy Hai ki Woh Sunday ok bhi factory jaa raha Hai. Priya ke baare Mein sochne kA waqt bhi nahi Hai uske pass.

Mamaji: Sister ji aap toh bahut lucky ho!

Niharika: That I'm.

--------------

Ram arrived in London, before time, took a ride to Cambridge in a hurry, once he reached, he directly headed to the university. Priya's classes were done and she was interacting with her colleagues in the program and later with her faculty. Everyone taking selfies with one another, totally oblivious of Ram's presence.

After waiting for about half an hour, panting with luggage for Priya, Ram finally walks upto her. Slightly nudges her on the shoulder.

Ram: Hello my beautiful wife!

Priya: When did you come?

Ram: About 30minutes ago.

Priya: Why were you waiting? Why didn't come to me before.

Ram: You were busy na. Sab se baat kar rahi thi na. It's ok. I can wait.

Priya: Ok. Just give me 5mins, let me say bye for now, then we will head back.

Ram: Please. No problem.

Priya, bids bye to her colleagues and Ram-Priya head toward the hotel. Ram completely bathed in his sweat.

After reaching the hotel, Ram freshens up and is unusually calm.

Priya: Sab theek Hai na? Aap kuch bol nahi rahe hai.

Ram: Nahi, main theek hoon, but I have been thinking about going back home. We need to tackle a few people intelligently and until, it is safe to reveal, I want to be careful about us. I know this sounds very silly, hiding the relationship with your wife.

Priya: I know, but our circumstances are different right, we cannot let things go on like the way they are. We need to work on them and make things better. 

Ram: Yes madam. Let me freshen up, let's go out shop, eat and come back.

Priya: We need to be back in 2 hours, shopping wont be possible today.

Ram: Kyun? 

Priya: Last day of the program, so they have organized a party-farewell sorts. I want to go.

Ram: Oh ok. So kab jaogi and when will you be back? 

Priya: I am not going alone. You are coming with me. If we get bored let's come back.

Ram: Ok. Sounds like a plan. Par main suit pehnoonga toh chalega?

Priya: I will decide, what you'll wear!

Ram grabs Priya by her waist, holding her firmly. Slowly unbuttons the first few buttons of her shirt, bends and starts kissing on her neck. With a swift motion they dive into the bed.

They get ready for the party and head out.

At the party, Priya introduces Ram to everyone and a few of them ask how they met?

Ram: Well, the circumstances were unusual. We met because of an actual accident, our cars collided, we ended up in an argument. After which, we happened to meet each other because of various reasons.

Priya: I had given up on marriage a while back, but after knowing he is a good person, and when our paths crossed again and again. We realized there is something between us.

Ram: Without wasting anymore time, I proposed her and she accepted and we married. Now, we are in love and feel like teenagers. 

Them: Wow! So you found love at the age of?

Ram: 40. Love can happen at anytime and you should be glad when you have that person by your side.

After spending sometime, they leave the party.

------------------

The next two days, they spend time shopping and sharing moments of love, before they head home.

On the flight back:

Ram: And darling the honeymoon is over.

Priya: Nothing has to change only because we are going home.

Ram: Oh they will. We need to be cautious and careful, remember?

Priya: Yes.

Ram: But we are good for now, so let's utilize this time.

Saying, Ram comes close to her, before he acts, Priya kisses Ram on his lips, taking him completely by surprise. This was the first time when Priya took the lead.

Ram: Ahem ahem.

Priya: Khasi ho rahi Hai?

Ram: Nahi, you know Kya ho rahi Hai.

Priya: So jao. Ghar jaake time nahi milega.