Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's awesome and moving really fast.
So they are officially RAYA in every sense.
I've really become addicted to this story of yours.
Thanks for pm and continue soon.
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

It's awesome and moving really fast.
So they are officially RAYA in every sense.
I've really become addicted to this story of yours.
Thanks for pm and continue soon.

the idea for this story has been on my mind for a longtime, somehow felt excited, when I finally started it and I'm myself not able to stop writing. Thanks!! Addiction is a huge compliment.
Sakshiashu thumbnail

Originally posted by: namrata_mantra

the idea for this story has been on my mind for a longtime, somehow felt excited, when I finally started it and I'm myself not able to stop writing. Thanks!! Addiction is a huge compliment.

You're welcome.
Awaiting your update...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

today it's raining of passionate update all around I just loved to see finally RaYa consummate their marriage in true sense of hubby & wife it was worth of reading they wasn't getting enough of each other I enjoyed them the most... but still why not to disclose to world they are one in true sense now... but looking forward to next updates... which is going to get awesome so far...

contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its awesome...
Waiting eagerly for the next update
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3
RaYa relationship progressed from formality to caring nature where both are open with each other needs and had a smile and happiness on their face for the achievement.

Part 4 

It was indeed a surprise from both side as no one has thought to see each other like this. It's good RaYa had a convo and decided to convey the desire for each other with immense love. Both didn't only consummate their marriage but confess the love with giving comforting words aftermath.
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Eagerly awaiting...
Please update...
Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Part 3

RaYa relationship progressed from formality to caring nature where both are open with each other needs and had a smile and happiness on their face for the achievement.

Part 4 

It was indeed a surprise from both side as no one has thought to see each other like this. It's good RaYa had a convo and decided to convey the desire for each other with immense love. Both didn't only consummate their marriage but confess the love with giving comforting words aftermath.

Thank you for the review.!! It helps me shape up the story in a different way. 
Monkish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

Eagerly awaiting...

Please update...

The update was ready last night, but was very tired to post it. There you go. Updated!!
Monkish thumbnail
Part 5

Ram and Priya, relax for sometime, then they head towards the university, which is at a walking a distance from the hotel. Both ate getting used to the fact of being together, understanding each others preferences and priorities. Slowly the time passed , it was few hours before Ram had to start for London to fly back to New York.

Ram: Jaane ka Mann nahi Hai. 

Priya: Go after a few days na.

Ram: You will start with your classes from tomorrow, what will I do here? Anyways we will meet next weekend. 

Priya: Are we going home or am I coming to NY?

Ram: I will let you know and make arrangements accordingly. Waise, I still have an hour, before I have to start for London, can I get some action?

Priya just hits him or the shoulder slightly, they both lay on the bed flat, ram holding priya's right hand.

Ram: Don't get me wrong, I love my family, I respect them, but I love you too. All my life, I have tried to provide for my family. They never thought about me, sparing Dadi. Rishab and Natasha are very younger than me, I don't expect them to do things for me, but there are adults in the house, whom I know and always knew, were only using me, I let them. Because, I considered them as family. But before, I started for the airport, I wanted to say bye to Maa. That is when I heard her speak to Mamaji and Sid, how she was worried, if things got physical between you and me, she won't be able to take it and wants to see to it that you and I get separated. 

Priya is shocked.

Ram: I was completely shaken. That is when I started processing everything that Vikram used to say about the three and everything I ignored, but today, when you the most important person in my life is being kept away from Mr, because they are worried about their future? When have I stopped them from having what they want in life? That is when I realized, your importance in my life and where you keep me at in your life, whenever I have been down or in pain, it has hurt you too. I took this decision, that I want to have this personal time with you not known to the people who don't want to see us together. I want us to bond and be strong enough to handle them.

Priya just places her hand on his heart, assuring she is with him.

Soon Ram leaves for London to catch his flight, with teary eyes both bid byes.

----------------------------------------

Priya, spends the day reading books, and going through the material for the classes, in a very happy mode. Just when her phone rings, even without checking she answers the call.

Priya: So, you have finally reached! Why did you have to go back so soon.?

Neha: Ahem ahem. Dekh toh liya karo madam kiska call hai. Aaple patidev ka toh bilkul nahi Hai.

Priya: Neha!! Sorry yaar. I was waiting for Ram's call.

Neha: Oohhh Ram!! Mr. Kapoor ko kya hua? Kahan chale gaye Mr. Kapoor tumhare?

Vikram: Priya, se baat kar rahi ho kya? Speaker pe lagao na.

Priya: Hi Vikram, how are you? 

Neha: Arey wah mujhe toh poochha nahi ki main kaisi hoon Vikram ko pochh rahi ho

Vikram: Neha, chodo na yaar. Mujhe baat karni Hai Priya se.

Neha irritatingly leaves.

Vikram: I am very happy for you guys. Hope Ram ne zyada tang nahi kiya. .

Priya: Bilkul nahi. Thanks Vikram. Ram is lucky to have a friend like you.

Vikram: Arey wah! Mr. Kapoor se directly Ram. Lagta Hai Ram ne direct googly pheka Hai.

Priya: Kya Vikram, tum bhi Neha ki tarah, taang kheech rage ho. Ruko, I am getting a call.

Priya sees, it's Ram's call, so adds him to the conference.

Ram: Itna der kyun laga phone utha ne mein? Mujhe pata tha ki tum mujhe miss nahi karogi. Isiliye, phone utha ne mein deri ki. Main pagal, tumhare pyar mein plane land karte hi, tumko call kar raha hoon. Ab much bolo toh sahi.

Vikram: Usey, kuch bolne ka mauka toh de, mere bhai.

Ram: Vikram? Tu kaise? 

Vikram: Neha, Priya se baat kar rahi thi, so I joined in the conversation, jab tera call aaya and you know the rest. Waise, Ram-Priya, main rakta hoon, mera kaam ho gaya.

Priya: I was missing you too, when the phone rang, I assumed it must be you, so didn't even bother to check, who's call it was, and I began talking like you did and you know what happens, when Neha knows about it.

Vikram: Main abhi phone pe hi hoon. Now, I am cutting the call. Bye guys!

--------------------------------------------

Ram: It's ok. What did you do all day? I missed you so much baby.

Priya: Baby? 

Ram: Kyun, nahi Bula sakta hoon tumhe main jaisa chahoon?

Priya: Shikayat thodi na kar rahi hoon. Was just surprised.

Ram: So, are you excited for tomorrow? 

Priya: Yes and a little bit nervous.

Ram: You will be fine, don't be nervous. Have you spoken to your parents?

Priya: Oh no! I haven't called them from the time I have landed. They must be worried.

Ram: What is this Priya? Call Karna chahiye tha na. 

Priya: Aise thodi na Hai, ki main call nahi Karna chahti hoon. I wanted to call you after taking a bath after landing, but tab tak, aap toh mere saath the London mein. Uske baad, we were busy, after you left, it was night in India.

Ram: Iska matlab, galti meri hi Hai. Hain na?

Priya: Aisa Maine thodi kahan Hai?

Ram: Wahi toh problem Hai, kuch kehti nahi ho. Ab toh jhagda bhi nahi karti ho yaar.

Priya: Aap chahte hai, ki main, Priya aapse jhagda Karen. Ok. This is interesting.

Ram: Wait, let me call your parents, I haven't spoken to them in a while and let me hear from your papa about how he feels about Cambridge.

Priya: ok. Sure. But please be very careful with your words, if my mom hears anything unusual in your tone, she can guess, change in our relationship, and I am sure at this time, you don'twant anything of that sort.

Ram: Haan baba, jaanta hoon.

Ram dials Sudhir's number.

Sudhir: hello, Ram, what a pleasant surprise! Aaj Achaean tumhara call? Sab theek toh hai na? Priya jab se India se nikli hai call nahi kiya, Woh pahuch gayyi hai na?

Ram: Priya, kuch reply toh karo, kitne pareshan Hai tumhare papa.

Priya: Hi Papa, main theek se pahuch gayi. Sorry, yahan aane ke baad thoda jetlagged thi aur timings ka bhi, adjust hone mein problem tha. So couldn't call you.

Sudhir: Abhi tum done saath Mein ho kya?

Ram: Nahi papa, woh Priya London Mein Hain aur main NY Mein. Hum baat kar rahe the, usne kaha aap se baat nahi hui, toh Maine socha conference call karte Hai.

Sudhir: Acha kiya. Ram, tum ne Priya ka saath deke Cambridge jaane ke liye, Humara dil jeetliya beta. Thank you so much.

Ram: Kaisi baat kar rahe Hai, abhi beta kahan aur turant, thank you bolke, paraya kar Diya.

Meanwhile Ram gets a call, so he excuses himself.

Ram: Priya, please call your father, I need to hang up now, I have reached the hotel and I'm getting a lot of calls from KM.

Priya: Sure.

--------------------------------------

Sudhir: Kya baat Hai Priya, Ram khud call karke baat kar raha Hai humse?

Priya: Aisa koi baat nahi Hai papa. You know how respectful he is towards you. 

Sudhir: Tum kehti ho toh maanleta hoon. How are you? Have you adjusted to the weather and hotel? How far is the university?

Priya: Woh sab kuch dekhliya Hai. Ram ne saari cheeson ka khayal rakha Hai.

Sudhir: Ab tumhari jhooth hazam nahi ho rahi Hai Priya. 

Priya: Kya matlab?

Sudhir: Tumne Mr. Kapoor ko Ram kahan. You were lying earlier about Ram calling me, actually, the way he spoke, I could sense the comfort in his voice with you. Earlier, I did feel the hesitation, now, something is different.

Priya: Woh, mujhe kal ke liye tayyari karni Hai. Main rakhti hoon.

Priya abruptly cuts the call.

---------------------------------------

Ram: Haan Maa, aapne call kiya tha?

Niharika: Haan Ram, Woh tumhara phone switch off aaraha tha kaafi samay tak?

Ram: Haan, I was in the factory, thoda signals kA problem Hai wahan.

Niharika: Aaj Sunday Hai Ram, itna mat kiya karo kaam.

Ram: (rolling his eyes) haan aage se dhyan rakhoonga maa. Main abhi hotel pahucha hoon, I'm a little tired, can I call you back until there is something urgent?

Niharika: Tumhari Priya se baat hui?

Ram: Not really, she texted me that she reached London, but you know I was busy, so baat nahi hui. Kyun kuch kehna Hai Kya ussey?

Niharika: Nahi nahi. I was just asking if she reached.

Happily niharika cuts the call.

---------------------------------

Ram and Priya texting:::::

Ram: Send me a photo of you!

Priya: First you.

Ram: Sends his pic. How do I look?

Priya: You look OK. How many times do I have to tell you not to wear suits all the time?

Ram: Theek hai baba, I will not wear them all the time. But, I can't keep wearing boxers and tshirt all the time too (naughtily)

Priya: Shares her pic. How do I look?

Ram: Hot! Why are you so far?

Priya: What is wrong with you? You never spoke this way. I can't believe. You are so naughty and flirty.

Ram: Hello, mera sirf naam Ram Hai, kaam Mein Krishna ka kar sakta hoon. But you are my wife,why do you have a problem, if I flirt with you yaar?

Priya: I don't have a problem, but you are too fat.

Ram: What? Tumne mujhe mota kahan?

Priya: FAR. NOT FAT. TYPO RAM.

Ram: Ok. Waise, what did you think about our first night together?

Priya: What do you mean?

Ram: I am asking you for your review.

Priya: This is not a movie for a review.

Ram: I know, I am asking to know, how I can satisfy you more.

Priya: (completely taken aback): I don't know what to say. I don't have a yardstick to compare to. You were my first.

Ok guys, see you guys soon.!!!!