Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: namrata_mantra

Jald Hi aa raha hai aapke apne india-forums pe.!😉😉😉

Eagerly awaiting...
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part 3: 

As discussed, Priya, informs her parents, dadi and then Niharika. Niharika's happiness knew no bounds, as her problem on her own wants to stay away from Ram and will be busy in her own life to even be in touch with each other on the phone. 

Priya informs Neha about her travel and finally calls her Institute and let's them know, she would be attending the classes and that Ram would take care of the payments and has requested the money be utilized for the betterment of the institute. They were happy about it. 

Ram: Priya, Sab se baat ho gayi? 

Priya: Yes.  

Ram: Any issues? What did your father say? 

Priya: He was very happy. It was more of his dream to be able to send me for higher education outside the country than mine. Isiliye, we sent Kartik for his education. 

Ram: I understand. Acha, suno. (Hesitatingly) what clothes are you gonna pack? 

Priya: (Surprised) Whatever I have.  

Ram: you are going to Cambridge, you need get into formal clothes. You cannot attend classes and go around in Salwars yaar. Please go and buy a few evening gowns or dresses. Some formal clothing.  

Priya: I hardly have time to shop now. 

Ram: Ask Neha or Ayesha to shop for you and send the bill to me. 

Priya: Nahi, iski kya zaroorat hai? 

Ram: Zaroorat hai. It is the most prestigious university in the world. You cannot go around in Salwars or sarees. Please yaar. Don't argue with me on this. If you don't find time, then let it be. But I insist. 

Priya: Ok. I will try. 

Ram: All the Best. I have a few meetings lined up and have a factory visit, so might not be able to answer calls, but take care of yourself. If I am unavailable, get in touch with Vikram, he will handle everything. I have arranged everything on my own, have not involved anybody from office, so, except I and Vikram, nobody will be able to help you.

Priya: Ok. But, we will not talk until I reach London?

Ram: Aise, nahi hai. You know, I am here to resolve these issues here. I am trying to finish these up as soon as possible to be with you. I mean to be back home.

--------------------------------------

Priya gets packed, with whatever she has, as she didn't have time to shop. She bids bye to everyone and heads to the Airport. She tried to reach Ram, but it was not reachable, understanding that he was busy, she boards the flight.

After she reaches London, she tries Ram's number.

Ram: Pahuch gayi?

Priya: Haan, just landed.

Ram: Tumhare naam ka placard leke driver khada hoga, get into the car and after you reach the hotel, call me.

Priya: Ok. Haan dikhgaya. I will call you once I reach the hotel then. Bye.

Ram hangs up the call with a mischievous smile.

------------------------------------------

Priya reaches the hotel, finishes up the formalities and is guided to her room. She enters the suite, it was quite big. The help leaves, Priya decides to take a shower and then call Ram.

After the shower, when Priya opens the bathroom door, in a towel, she finds Ram standing there with a bouquet in his hands and a big smile on his face.

Priya: (Shocked) Aap? Yahan? Kaise?

Ram: (Noticing that she is meagerly clothed turns around) Surprise!

Priya: Mujhe do minute deejiye, I will put on some clothes.

Ram: Sure.

When Priya opens her luggage, she finds none of the clothes look familiar, she thinks, she picked up the wrong bag, like Ram did in Australia. Then she notices, that the name on the suitcase is hers and the rest of the books are hers, but the clothes seemed to be new ones. Before can get a grasp of anything.

Ram: Tumhara hi suitcase hai, aur kapde bhi tumhare hi hai.

Priya: Aapko kaise? Ho kya raha hai yahan? Aap achanak London mein? Tell me whats going on.

Ram: (hands her a bag) Yeh pehenlo, then we will talk.

Priya, doesn't question much, changes into the t-shirt and Jeans and comes and stands in front of him.

Ram surprised, how cute she looks.

Ram: Bahut cute lag rahi ho.

Priya: Thank you. Aap batayenge ho kya raha hai?

Ram then tells her, how he didn't want to leave her alone in India and how Vikram suggested Ram to ask Priya to accompany to US, meanwhile the whole Cambridge thing happened and he made plans accordingly as he is not needed to work over the weekend anywhere, he thought he can spend some time with her, if she is comfortable with the idea.

Priya completely surprised: I don't know what to say. Thank you so much, for telling me this. I was missing you a lot. I was so angry with you last night, when I was packing and was trying to reach you and your phone wasn't available.

Ram: That was because, I was on my way to London.

Priya: Now, I get that. Mere Kapde?

Ram: Woh, maine, Neha se kehke badalwadiye.

Priya: Acha. Aur yeh kapde?

Ram: I shopped for you in New York.

Priya: you got the correct fit for me!

Ram: Neha.

Priya: Aur kya kahan Neha ne?

Ram: That I have no clue, because, she only did what I asked to help me with, but I have a surprise for you. Only if you think, we are both heading in the same direction.

Priya: (Even without Ram saying what he wanted to say) Yes. We are headed in the same direction. I am sure.

Ram: (with every hint of naughtiness) In that case, let me freshen up as well, you might want to change into something more suitable for the occasion. Please order some wine or champagne and I will be right back.

Monkish thumbnail

There you go!
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so very cute
waiting eagerly for next part
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

part 1
it was small yet very interesting ... so aging the serious come as his friend come to help him out from his tension so good to see RaYa taking their step forward towards each other with their dancing heart in happiness... moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 2
cute & quite interesting update so their love making it's way in their heart with all happiness Ram has finally found out his place in her heart so does Priya too but she isn't it realized now can't wait to read further... Ram is such a gem hubby... moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 3
this something you really pulled up well... the story has just started from here I m loving the plot from where you catch it up it's really interesting to see what will happen next... Ram turn down to London just to be with Priya no one know abt their this seprate meeting that's really amazing I m loving it for sure no doubt on that... Ram asked for wine now what he is up to looking forward to it plz post next soon... will be waiting for sure...

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simply superb!!!!!
You're an amazing writer...
Keep going and eagerly waiting...,,,,
Please pm me and thanks.
Monkish thumbnail
Part 4

Ram takes a shower and gets out in a bathrobe and was surprised to see Priya, still in the same clothes.

Ram: You haven't changed?

Priya: You weren't clear, when you said comfortable clothes. Are we going out or what exactly is on your mind?

Ram: (Slightly embarrassed and feeling uneasy to explain): Let's go out for dinner, hangout a little in the city and then let's drive to Cambridge in the night and check out the University and your stay arrangements.

Priya: Kya? You want to drive down to Cambridge tonight?

Ram: We could do that or we could change plans as per your wish.

Priya: (Understood that Ram was annoyed with her question) I heard we can get food to eat even after midnight in London. I am not hungry right now, what about you?

Ram: I can wait for a couple of hours.

Priya: Ok. Let me change, aap bhi comfortable ho jao.

Priya, pulls out a bag from the suitcase, goes into the bathroom. Ram still irritated and confused, is clueless, what she meant by getting into comfortable clothing.

Priya changes into the red night dress from Australia and dims the lights.

The suite had a separate hall and a bedroom, to which Ram had done a few arrangements before Priya arrived, later when Ram had gone for a bath, Priya had ordered Wine and Champagne as Ram had suggested.

Ram, who was still in the bathrobe, understood Priya's intentions finally. Priya, slowly gets close to Ram, grabs his right hand with her left hand and enters the bedroom, without speaking anything. 

She hands him a cover from her other suitcase, which she had packed and asks him to change. 

Ram changes into comfortable boxer shorts and a t-shirt, which was purchased by her. (Forget about Ram's weight and fat for sometime )

He grabs to glasses of wine , hands one to Priya, and both settle into the bed, start browsing for movies on TV. Ram's left hand on Priya's waist and priya resting her head against his arm.

Both slowly getting used to each others touch, yet trying to overcome the shyness. Flipping through the channels, they agree on watching a movie. Sipping on the wine, sliding close to each other, very organically, finding comfort in the closeness.

After waiting for sometime,

Ram: Are you comfortable? I don't want to impose my feelings on you.

Priya: I am very comfortable and have been ready to take the plunge for a while now.

Ram slowly lowers his head, kisses on her forehead, makes her lay flat, slowly kisses on her lips. She responds with equal if not more passion. They continue to kiss, until they need to break it for a breather. Ram starts to kiss Priya on her face, slowly starts to suck on her earlobe, nuzzles on her neck.

Ram: (naughtily)  Let me know, if I am heavy, or you are not able to take my weight, we can do other stuff. 

He continues with his romantic assault, slowly, playing around her breasts, with kisses and trying to pull the nightgown around the nipular area.

Ram: You know, when I saw you the first time in this dress, in Australia. Mujhe laga main toh gaya. But, look at my control over my senses, I didn't get myself carried away.

Priya: Acha? Sach mein? 

Ram: Haan. You looked so sexy. I have controlled myself then. But never thought you would pack this with your luggage. I mean, I didn't say, I was coming to visit, and you packed salwar's and sarees, how did you end up packing this?

While Priya starts to talk, Ram slowly slides the nightdress, off her left shoulder, starts kissing and nudging.

Priya: I had a feeling, when you would finish your work, you might visit me for sure, before heading home. But didn't expect this surprise.

He continues, with his duty, while getting all the answers he needs from her and answering when she had questions.

Priya: How were you so sure, that I would end up packing what I had?

Ram: I know you priya.

Slowly takes off his t-shirt, slides his hands beneath her dress, brushing his lips over hers softly.

Ram: When did you me these? And I cannot believe, you used to freak out because you touched my underwear, and now, you bought me boxers!! Wow! What's happening Priya?

Priya: I bought them, when you were fulfilling my wishes and I was so happy to see you in the polo shirt. You look very cute otherwise, but you look extremely cute and adorable in t-shirt. 

Ram: You have cleverly diverted the discussion towards my cuteness and t-shirt. Thank you. But I asked you about boxers.

Priya pushes him, so that he falls on his back. Directly kisses him on his forehead, then his eyes, cheeks, slowly lowers herself to his bare chest and licks on his nipular region, Ram unable to hold the sensation, pins her down, kisses her, quickly undressing her.

Ram: God you are so sexy.! I am in love with you. I am sorry, I didn't tell this to you before. I love you, I am not telling this now, to get sex from you, but, I want to let you know, I fell for you, I don't know when but, my heart yearns for you, it beats for you. I just wanted to be with you. I am acting like a teenager in  love. I can't believe, I left work to fly down her to surprise you. I haven't told anyone other than Vikram and Neha about this visit. I have never been so secretive. I just wanted this time with you. 

Priya: I am so glad you flew down. The Priya you married would not have reacted this calmly when I saw my clothes being swamped, with everything in that suitcase. I would have freaked out to see you standing outside the bathroom, when I was just in a towel, but, I have come a long way. I am not concerned about the age factor. But I realized something, love can happen anytime to anyone and we are no exceptions. I love you too.

With the confessions done, slowly Ram enters her, in a slow motion, not thrusting himself forcefully, stealing kisses from her, they both move in a rhythm until both climax.

Ram falls flat on bed, exhausted, both slowly drift to sleep.

After a few hours, Priya  wakes up first, looks at Ram, pulls him closer and kisses him on his forehead and gets out of the bed to freshen up.

Ram wakes up to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom, hoping he would be lucky, slowly opens the bathroom door and enters the shower behind Priya.

He grabs her by her waist, places his chin on her shoulder and hugs her tight. Priya also is in sync with everything that is happening.

Priya: Ek baat poonchoon? 

Ram: Haan poonchon.

Priya: Have you had sex before?

Ram: Yes. I am not a virgin. Does that change anything?

Priya: No. I just asked, not that I have a problem with the answer.

They soap each other, shower themselves and get ready to grab a bite.

Ram as usual pulls out suit to wear, Priya insists on a t-shirt, Ram finally gives in.

Ram: Are you happy Priya?

Priya: Very much.

Ram: I mean with everything? 

Priya: I have never felt so special in my life, forget being this important to someone. I am lucky, I found you.

Ram: I feel the same. I don't want to go out. I want a round two. But I am hungry too. Also, don't mention to anyone that I have visited you here. Let our equation be only to us. 

Priya: Sure. Are you scared of letting people know, that we are husband and wife in true sense as well?

Ram: I am not scared. I am just being protective of my relationship with you. Who gets married at the age of 40 to discover love in the person, who is a compete stranger? I just don't want this to be shared with everyone. I don't trust my fate.

Priya: Ok. Too much serious topic. Let's get ready, I am famished

They both get ready. Ram in T-shirt and jeans, Priya in a knee-length black dress. Both walk out of the room, hand in hand, to a near by restaurant, have food and walk back to the hotel.

Once, they reach the room, Ram pulls out a box, gift wrapped and gives it to Priya.

Ram: this is for you. It is a little expensive, but don't start arguing with me know, I remember the discussion about the hand bag I got for you, but this is a necessity for you right now. So not arguments.

Priya opens the box to find an expensive, phone, engraved behind it, "Priya-Ram Para Siempre.

Priya: thank you for this, I was thinking, I needed to change my phone, after the airport situation, but what is engraved on it, I read our names and what does the rest mean and which language is it? 

Ram: it means forever in Spanish. I am unable to express in words what you mean to me. 

Slowly, both head to the bedroom for a session two.

Both wake up very tired the next morning, both get ready and Ram hires a car to drive them to Cambridge university and set everything up for Priya and start their journey.

Ram: you don't have to rush to India to finish the rest of the course.

Priya: you want me to stay at Cambridge to complete the whole course here?

Ram: no, come visit me in New York, from there, we can head home together or I'll fly down here and we can get home.

Priya: Kya baat hai Mr. Kapoor.

Ram: Kya kahan? Mr. Kapoor? Jao, main nahi baat karoonga ab tumse.

Priya: I am sorry Ram. It's a good plan, but all of a sudden?

Ram: I am in love and you feel, I shouldn't be with you? Given an opportunity, I just want to be with you physically, mentally.

They reach Cambridge and directly head to the hotel, where Priya will stay for the rest of the week,

Ram: my flight is in the early morning tomorrow. What do you have in mind other than visiting the university?

Priya: I don't know, let's do whatever you feel like.