Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: asmitag

Dialouge of the day by Mehek " Dheere Dheere tumhe badalne ki aadat bhi badal jayegi Shaurya fir tum jo kahoge mai sunugi lekin tab shayad koi farak nahi padega" πŸ‘

Do you remember during the GV marriage days, Shaurya told Mehak that he cannot change,  he was like that only. He knows about himself well. Similarly on the first day of ISC when Karuna came to the sets, and Mehak called him Khadoos Kumar then Karuna too said that don't you think Shaurya knows he is Khadoos... So what I am trying to say is that Shaurya very well knows about himself. Anyone trying to change him will be disappointed greatly! Similarly, expecting him to change on his own too is not possible! 
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

Do you remember during the GV marriage days, Shaurya told Mehak that he cannot change,  he was like that only. He knows about himself well. Similarly on the first day of ISC when Karuna came to the sets, and Mehak called him Khadoos Kumar then Karuna too said that don't you think Shaurya knows he is Khadoos... So what I am trying to say is that Shaurya very well knows about himself. Anyone trying to change him will be disappointed greatly! Similarly, expecting him to change on his own too is not possible! 

Patsy shaurya pyaar hone ka baad Mehek sai bahut baar bola mai badal chuka hu ab mai vo purana shaurya nahi raha tumare pyaar nai mujhe badal diya blah blah or metro mai mera gussa ab tumpe pyaar banke niklega sab bakwass vo kamina hi rahega
Edited by asmitag - 6 years ago
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for lovely Wu, you are so sweet to do that everyday.. Mehak has given up on Shaurya, i was pleased that he should know he went too far. Edited by diva2004 - 6 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks a ton Sham for LU...! πŸ€—

Episode looks good...! Once again...hats off to Sonal, and thump down for Mohit...!

So...it was too great and too good to believe that Nikita was positive and a sincere friend...! Most of the time...it's quite difficult and almost impossible for an ex and a wife to be friend...! 

Is Nikita the new partner in crimes of Mami...? πŸ˜²

Whoever placed the rat/rats in the storage room...hope this will not affect WC and neither will it increase tensions in MehRya's lives...! Now...that they're in talking mode, Shaurya behaving more humanly with Mehek...don't want any additional misunderstandings between them...! Want MehRya to work and fight this new storm/enemy which is about to hit WC...and together as one team save their baby...! 

Ok...that's all Sham..! Still lagging behind with my packings and other additional works..!  If I don't hurry up...I'll sure miss the flight...! See you...! πŸ˜Š
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for LU sharms di.
I  will try to watch it tomorrow.
Show mein sab dialogue pe dialogue maar the hai par mehek ki ek dialogue kaafi hothi hai unhein chup karane keliye.
Mehek ko delhi se door bhejthe wakth mehek ka dialogue aur sk ki dhoke ki bhashan ke baad wc mein sk ki entry ke baad dialogue .
Tomorrow mehek ki dialogue keliye aaj ka episode dekhungi.
Humareliye jo khas hothe hai humein unki khamoshi se bhi farak padtha hai.
Aksar hum ummed lagathe hai kisi par ,baar baar dhoka khaneke baad aur bharosa tootne ke baad humein  bharosa shabdh sunkar hasi aathi hai.

Upar wali lines ki meaning hai ki nahi mujhe patha nhi.
Sorry di i will give fb for ur ff tomorrow as tomorrrow is a holiday for me.
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shams! πŸ‘

Looking like store room romance coming up next week hopefully! πŸ˜‰

Not bothered about Nikkii as Mami is back from wherever she was sent by her son...

Hope SK doesn't give up on MS and move on ...😭

Can't do without Mehrya, a full weekend without them! πŸ˜•
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Sonal was really a strong woman πŸ‘
Shaurya tum apna suits ka color combination theek karo baadh mein dena mehak ko lecture huhπŸ˜›
Toh Nikita kisi se baath ki thi πŸ˜²
Hahaha thel ka advertising gayi Detol handwash ka advertising aayi πŸ˜† awe chota bacha bahut cute hai πŸ˜³
Investors aur shaurya se mehak ne maafi mangi β­οΈ meri bhabhi se Kuch sikho shaurya Khanna πŸ˜‘
Wow mehak you are bang on today πŸ‘ I loved her dialogues β€οΈ
Precap: ek aur syaapa  sk mehak ko blame mat karo please πŸ€’

Thank you SD for LU πŸ˜³ main har rojh episode dekhthi hoon lekin aap ki LU bhi padthi hoonπŸ˜‰

PS; aaj TD Heli aur Jaya kaha hai πŸ€”
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diva2004

Thank you for lovely Wu, you are so sweet to do that everyday.. Mehak has given up on Shaurya, i was pleased that he should know he went too far.

Welcome Diva πŸ˜³
I have been writing LU since 6 months so it became a part of life now πŸ˜Š now he need to try harder to gain her trust back unlike last time...and she was partly correct he can't change himself completely...if a tough situation comes he can loose his cool easily unlike Mahek...who gets stronger when she face any tough situation
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sham ..yea..Mehak gets few dialogues but when she gets, they r powerful ones n Sam gives out her best performance everytime πŸ‘

Wish U too n ur family  n everyone here a great weekend .πŸ˜ƒ yea,it will b a  less stressful weekend for us all πŸ˜† bcz Mehrya have started behaving human πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks a ton Sham for LU...! πŸ€—

Episode looks good...! Once again...hats off to Sonal, and thump down for Mohit...!

So...it was too great and too good to believe that Nikita was positive and a sincere friend...! Most of the time...it's quite difficult and almost impossible for an ex and a wife to be friend...! 

Is Nikita the new partner in crimes of Mami...? πŸ˜²

Whoever placed the rat/rats in the storage room...hope this will not affect WC and neither will it increase tensions in MehRya's lives...! Now...that they're in talking mode, Shaurya behaving more humanly with Mehek...don't want any additional misunderstandings between them...! Want MehRya to work and fight this new storm/enemy which is about to hit WC...and together as one team save their baby...! 

Ok...that's all Sham..! Still lagging behind with my packings and other additional works..!  If I don't hurry up...I'll sure miss the flight...! See you...! πŸ˜Š

Welcome Waidu and have a safe journey... Enjoy the weekend and take care of yourself... hope we will be getting good Episodes next week ... MehRya working together and solving their difference and Mohit realizing his mistake and sending Sheetal away from his life... though I want to see SK and Sheetal face off...I want Sheetal to misbehave with mahek and SK coming from behind...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't know whose innovative idea is this to plant rats in storageπŸ˜† MehRya Never had any MU's they always fight and sort out thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so hopefully rats won't spoil the partyπŸ˜‰

Even I have to rush to airport now to pickup hubby😳😳