Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hahaha yes they will be partying in WC πŸ˜†

And look whom I have caught here in the party...twin brother of SK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ha...ha...ha...! You two pagal behena...! Hmmm...twin brother of SK is brown...! SK is of fair complexion naaa...! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Ha...ha...ha...! You two pagal behena...! Hmmm...twin brother of SK is brown...! SK is of fair complexion naaa...! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

He stayed back in village with Nani and his complexion change d to brown πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hahaha yes they will be partying in WC πŸ˜†

And look whom I have caught here in the party...twin brother of SK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Twin brother πŸ˜² πŸ€£

yeh toh Chocolate Brownie lag raha hei  πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jaya to aagayi par patah nahi where is tabu...and Heli even Harry and jas are missing Waisy aur bhi bahut log missing Hai...today forum is looking empty

SK Tera bhai nahi to Mahek Teri Bhabhi kaisy hui πŸ˜†

Yeh log fortune ko chodh Kar kya ab lifebuoy ko promote karngyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NAHI karega woh blame don't worry... dushmaan ka plan fail hojygaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode dekhkar LU kion padti Hai πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Aww!! Ap sab Mujhe Miss Kar rahe the..😳

Mein ne bhi Miss Ki β­οΈ

But Kal Mein ne bohot bada kaam kiya na πŸ˜†That's why Busy thi..Episode bhi nehi dekh payi..
Waida1234 thumbnail

He stayed back in village with Nani and his complexion change d to brown πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol...good one Sham...! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Same as of the Aesop fable..."The Town Mouse And The Country Mouse"...or "Le Rat De La Ville Et Le Rat Des Champs" one of Jean De La Fontaine fables...!πŸ˜›

Ok...see you on Monday Sham...in another continent and another country...! Have to wake up early...have to leave my studio at 10 30 am as flight is scheduled for 13.30 pm...!  

Good night...! Enjoy with hubby...as Mil is not here...! Bye...bye...! πŸ€—
Edited by Waida1234 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
The town mouse and the country mouse πŸ€£πŸ€£
I didn't had any idea about this waida πŸ˜†

Hope you have reached your destination safelyπŸ€—
Waida1234 thumbnail

The town mouse and the country mouse πŸ€£πŸ€£

I didn't had any idea about this waida πŸ˜†

Hope you have reached your destination safelyπŸ€—

Ya...it's a very famous fable...! 
Thank you...reached France safely, but lots of crowds at Charles De Gaulle Airport...it's holiday time for the French people...and first weekend is always chaotic whether by train, flight or road,  my flight landed at 8.30 am...but, it took me almost 3 hrs to come out...!

Phewww...and on top of that some African People are protesting inside the Airport, as the Customs Officers are double checking their baggages...@ controlling/checking each & very immigrants who seem suspect due to several terrorist attacks in France recently...!  Won't be able to go to my maternal grandma place...will have to stay at the Airport itself...my uncle told me too much traffic on the roads...and I may get late, as my next flight is at 4.00 Pm...! 

See you...tomorrow, Jaan...! And happy to know...Jiju reached home safely,Fari must be one happy Daddy girl...! Papa must have brought lots & lots of gifts for her...! Ok..going, my uncle finally find a free table in the crowded restaurant...! Going to have a quick lunch, freshen up and it'll be almost time to board my next flight...! πŸ€—

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Ya...it's a very famous fable...! 

Thank you...reached France safely, but lots of crowds at Charles De Gaulle Airport...it's holiday time for the French people...and first weekend is always chaotic whether by train, flight or road,  my flight landed at 8.30 am...but, it took me almost 3 hrs to come out...!

Phewww...and on top of that some African People are protesting inside the Airport, as the Customs Officers are double checking their baggages...@ controlling/checking each & very immigrants who seem suspect due to several terrorist attacks in France recently...!  Won't be able to go to my maternal grandma place...will have to stay at the Airport itself...my uncle told me too much traffic on the roads...and I may get late, as my next flight is at 4.00 Pm...! 

See you...tomorrow, Jaan...! And happy to know...Jiju reached home safely,Fari must be one happy Daddy girl...! Papa must have brought lots & lots of gifts for her...! Ok..going, my uncle finally find a free table in the crowded restaurant...! Going to have a quick lunch, freshen up and it'll be almost time to board my next flight...! πŸ€—

Even iam hearing that many flights are being cancelled because of weather and at airports custom officers are grilling the passengers and not even hesitating to send them back 

Awww it's sad you won't be able to meet your grandma...but happy that you reached safely inspite of so many issues..

Fari is very happy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her wardrobe is filled with new clothesπŸ˜ƒ
And refrigerator with chocolatesπŸ˜†

Yupp hopefully see you today on LU thread...take rest πŸ€—