Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: shristi0706

OK so dis Nikki has dome ulterior motives??? Is this Svetlana's new plan?? Coz she said tht she's gonna b back... Pehle Rajeev n ab yeh.. 

Looks like Swetlana...but Shaurya Khanna has many enemies it can be anyoneπŸ˜›
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Caught the last part of episode Mehek has now lost hopes Shaurya will change superb dilouges by Mehek to Shaurya...the pain given by Shaurya was visible in her eyes.. Nikki not a positive character as expected. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

why she is keep on crying

When you have lot of pain in your heart and you try to hide it tears  automatically comes out
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

Thanks for update sham I missed today episode too

Welcome Lali and try to catch the repeatπŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thanks for the update shamz...Hmm i had vibes feeling nikki is upto something,it must be svetlana again,she must have called niki to create differences between mehrya..

Welcome jacinta..I was happy to see someone trying to bring them together but alas ...one more villan is here😲😲 let's wait and watch her motives
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patsy-

Must be Svetlana dropped rats at WC. Only she can do these chote-mote stupid things to trouble Shaurya...

She may be Nikki as her pawn πŸ˜›
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

Thank you Shamz , sounds like a meaningful episode today. Have a lovely weekend.

Welcome Osh. .it's was a good episode and the last 2 Minutes absolutely brilliant it's not always Romance some sensible talk is also required...Mahek words and Shaurya's Expressions were bang on β­οΈ
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dialouge of the day by Mehek " Dheere Dheere tumhe badalne ki aadat bhi badal jayegi Shaurya fir tum jo kahoge mai sunugi lekin tab shayad koi farak nahi padega" πŸ‘
Amu2017 thumbnail
Wow.. ..wow...wow... loved Mehek's end dialogues today... πŸ‘...luks like the day will come soon wen she will become indifferent towards him... and Sk  will hv to Do a lot of papad bellowing...or a major astonishing twist as they Wud all call it...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. that will be in the next 250th episode I guess...hahaha... but I hope seriously Mehek undergoes a makeover... not able to digest Sk' s taunts on her simple looks...though I looove her...but she needs to gv him a dose of his own medicine ...😑😑😑
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

I lost 18 minutes of episode. Goddamnit!!

But I saw the last 4 minutes and I'm happy that Mehek finally spoke up and Shaurya felt guilty even a little bit remorseful for cheating his way.

Good update Shamz. I'm not well that's why I wasn't at home and at the doctor's. My OS is also affecting by that.

Anyway, who is loving that cute white mouse in the corner behind that can of Fortune Oil and who has a new cameo in the precap of White Chillies storage room?? *whips out my binoculars and looks through them*

I can see another storage room MehRya romance appearing in the horizon. But I also think that the man in black was someone known and he got info from Nikki. Who could he be?? That jerk placed cute Albino white mice in the storage. There will be screams from Mehek's part and rescues from Shaurya's part for sure.

Do y'all agree?? 😳

Welcome sharky...and take care of yourself...it's viral fever going on everywhere...due to heavy rains 

Coming to Episode it was good and you caught the best part... loved Mahek's dilouges...and precap I think it's Nikki herself and it's not about Romance...it will effect the party which investors are planning to host their and can damage the reputation let's see will they try to solve it as a team or have cats fights againπŸ˜†