MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
lovely update! roli and sowmya bond was cute! waiting for next update soon
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 15

This is the last part. Please give a detailed comment with your fav couples & fav scenes.

Roli & Soumya spend time with each other. She asks Soumya, "When is your next appointment?"

Soumya: I have an appointment in the evening. Harman will be coming with me.

Roli: Even I will come with you.

Soumya: Fine.

Roli: How are you feeling now?

Soumya: I'm feeling better.

Harman & Sid go to the workplace. 

Harman hands over some confidential files to Sid.

Harman: This is the ending of the financial year. So I want the report by the 30th of this month.

Sid: Yes Sir.

Harman: We have spent so many days together & still you call me Sir.

Sid: You are the boss in the workplace. 

Harman: We have worked together in the USA. No one called me Sir there. You guys can call me by my name. Hand this file to the accounts department & come to my cabin. I have something for you.

Sid goes to the accounts department & meets the chief accountant. He said, "This is a confidential file. Make sure that it does not go outside this department.  I want the report by the end of this month."

Chief Accountant: Done.

Sid meets Harman at his cabin.

Harman: The board has decided to appoint you as a Chief Executive Officer of this company. Your wife Roli has now become a director. Congratulations!

Sid: Thanks a lot. I will give good news to Roli by evening.

Harman: Roli has to take Soumya for the checkup. I doubt whether we will be able to make it at home. There is an important meeting today. I need to make an official announcement of the new CEO.

Sid & Harman have lunch together.

All the board members gather at the meeting. Harman said, "From now on Sid is a new CEO of our company. Roli is a new director. Give them a round of applause."

Everyone claps.

Harman: They should be treated with due respect. 

Sid hands the company report to Harman with all the analysis done.

They start discussing at the meeting and start fixing the budget for the coming year. It is now 5 pm. All go for the tea break. 

Harman calls up Roli and said, "We are in the most important meeting. So you take Soumya for the checkup."

Roli: Fine.

At 5:30 pm Roli takes Soumya for the checkup. At the hospital, they meet Dr. Simar & Dr. Surbhi. They have been treating Soumya.

Simar: Your husband hasn't come today?

Soumya: He is in an important meeting. She is my sister, Roli.

Simar recollects her friendship day with Roli while Surbhi remembers her school days with Soumya. Surbhi & Simar get an emergency case. Both go to see the patients and are shocked to see their parents who met with an accident. They are in the last stage.

Meenakshi & Sudha said, "I want to tell you one thing before leaving the world."

Simar+Surbhi: Nothing will happen.

Meenakshi + Sudha: If I don't tell now, I won't be able to tell any other time. I want to make an honest confession. We could not conceive so we had taken you from Janmalal & Meena. They are your actual parents.

Simar & Surbhi are dumbstruck. Meenakshi and Sudha breathe their last. Rajendra & Meena arrive there. They are happy to see their daughters who had become doctors. 

Janmalal +Meena: I got to know from their mothers-in-law that we are your real parents. We thought that we will never get you. But it is nice to see you girls as doctors. How is Soumya?

Surbhi: She is better.

She goes to attend Soumya. 

Surbhi: This is the tablet that Soumya needs to take. She can start walking now.

Roli: Thanks a lot.

Roli & Soumya go home. Harman & Sid wind up the meeting & come home. Sid meets Roli. He said, "Congrats, you have become a director. I have become the CEO."

Roli is happy. Soumya recovers fast.

Simar & Surbhi join their parents. 

6 months later, Roli & Soumya conceive. Both families are happy. 

Rosid:

Sid: Thanks for giving me this happiness.

Roli: Thanks to you as well.

Image result for siddhanth in sasural simar ka

Sid smiles.

Haya:

Soumya: Initially, I hesitated to conceive. Roli had told me about the importance of having a child. 

Harman: Even I was hesitant. But Sid told me the same. He told me that we are in a better position. Looking at their performance I promoted them as CEO and director so they can make their beginning.

Image result for harman & soumya

Soumya smiles.

Mataji & Nirmala return during godhbharai in their 8th month. At the end of the 9th month, Roli & Soumya deliver 2 twin boys.

After reaching home, The Bharadwaj & Singh family welcome them. The next day the naming ceremony begins. 

Preeto names one as Soham & the other as Aditya.

Bharadwaj family:

Sujata names one boy as Sameer & the other as Piyush.

6 years later, Everyone goes to the USA to make the children study there.

They live happily ever after.

THE END

Edited by vatika_r - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

roli soumya scene was nice.loved Harman telling Sid not to call him sir. happy that Rosid got promotion.surprised to see simar surbhi as doctors.i wish you had introduced them much before.so that we could get lots of scenes where simar is a doctor n also premar moments.sad that the ff got over when simar was introduced as a doctor.shocking that meenakshi sudha died n before that they confessed that these girls are meena jamanlal's daughters. parents uniting with daughters was nice.rosid haya discussing about pregnancy was sweet.happy that both had twin boys.here piyush sameer are rosid sons.cool.sad that its over.otherwise we would have got sameer piyush's love stories.both couples are my fav. fav scenes are the intitial friendship scenes of haya Rosid n revelation of roli simar as sisters.perfect pics

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

awesome update! nice end

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely update dear

Thanks for pm