Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for been late in responding
not active at the moment on IF
 please do bare with me until the end of July 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 12
The next day, Preeto and Sujata look at the calendar and realize that karwachouth is nearing and the ladies have to fast. It is the first karwachouth for Soumya and Roli. Harman, Soumya, Sid, & Roli come home. 
Preeto+Sujata: A day-after-tomorrow is karwachouth for which we have to make preparations. Soumya and Roli decorate the house and keep all the things ready. 

Roli is hungry and she knows that it is her first karwachouth and has to fast the entire day till Sid comes and breaks her fast. She had reached home earlier than Sid as he had to receive his friend named Arjun at the airport whom Roli does not know.

Sujata sees Roli & and said, "You have not eaten anything since morning & tomorrow is your first karwachouth."
Mataji comes in. She said, "Sujata, you know very well that wives will not break their fast till their husbands come."
Sujata: Roli has hardly eaten anything since morning.
Mataji: She would have had lunch with Siddhant. She is not going to die within one hour.
Sujata: You had told me not to wait for Rajendra if he is late. Why different rules for Roli now?
Mataji: Rajendra had given me special instructions and I could not say no. It is not my rule. It is a ritual which every woman has to follow. If Roli is not taking care of her health what is the fault of these traditions.
Suddenly Sidhanth makes a dramatic entry with Arjun and Noor. He said, "I asked Roli to have her food as she is quite hungry now. I told mom about it. Anyway, we will have our dinner together now."

Sid: Arjun, she is my wife, Roli 
Sid to Roli: He is my friend Arjun and the girl here is Noor. She is his fiancee.
Noor & Roli greet each other. All of them have their dinner. After everyone is done with their dinner, 
Roli sees that Noor is nervous. She asked, "What is the matter?"
Noor: Arjun & I love each other but our parents are against our relationship as we belong to different religion.

On the other hand, even Sid is in the same state.
Sid: What is the mater? 
Arjun: My brother Aditya has gone abroad. I am all alone. I love Noor a lot & I can't live without her. But our parents are opposing. In fact, Noor's father has also forcefully fixed up her marriage with someone else. Her sister Zoya has also gone abroad for the business meeting. That is why we are forced to take this step.
Sid + Roli: Don't worry, we will get you guys married. Do you have the contact number of your bro & sis?
Arjun+Noor: Yes.
Rosid: Call them.
Noor calls up Zoya while Arjun calls up Aditya.
Adiya: We will be back within 2 days. Till then don't take a drastic step.
Arjun: He is my friend Sid.
Adi: Yes, I know. Sid, take care of my brother.
Sid: Sure.

At Harman's place, Preeto's mother enters. Preeto serves food for Soumya as Harman & Harak are preparing for the wrestling competition & are working out.
Harman had told to Soumya, "Don't wait for me as I may be late. If possible, I will be on time."
Soumya comes home. Preeto gives her water & is about to serve her with food. Nani comes in. She said, "After coming to the city, you people have broken the traditions. Don't you know that ladies are not supposed to eat until their spouses come?"
Preeto: How is it possible? Soumya is with her husband the entire day. They leave early & they skip their breakfast. Even I am having as Harak is doing his workouts. Tomorrow is Soumya's first karwachouth.
Nani: Well, times have changed a lot.
Soumya & Preeto put the plates on the table. Harak & Harman come home after the workout. All of them have dinner & go to the bed.

The next day, the ladies start fasting. Roli & Soumya go to the office as usual but are fasting in the office.
Harman + Sid: No need to fast. I know how much you love me.
Roli + Soumya: But it is a ritual which we have to follow. Even mom & dad are following that.
Harman + Sid: Fine, we will take the half day today.
Soumya & Roli agree.
Harman goes to the gym to workout. Harak joins him. Roli, Soumya, Preeto & Sujata design the puja plates. It is now evening. Roli & Sid spend time with Noor & Arjun, while Soumya is helping Preeto in the kitchen work.  It is now 8 pm. All are waiting for the moon, which finally arises. After celebrating karwachouth. All of them pray. Soumya prays to God to free her from Nani whereas all others pray to God saying in their minds, "We don't know what Soumya is asking but give her whatever she asks."
Roli prays to God, saying in her mind, "Please change Mataji's heart."
Sujata, Sid, & Rajendra also pray to God to grant Roli's wish.

Harman makes Soumya drink water.

Sid feeds Roli.

Arjun + Noor: We need a job in your company.
Rosid: Come with us tomorrow. We will introduce you to Harman & Soumya.
The next day, Roli, Sid, Arjun, Noor, Harman, & Soumya meet at the office. Harman & Soumya appoint Arjun & Noor for the entertainment department.
The next day, Aditya & Zoya come to India after finishing cracking a successful deal with the client at France and come to Bharadwaj House in the evening. They meet Arjun & Noor.
Zoya: I will speak to dad about your and Arjun's wedding.
Aditya tells the same to Arjun.
Adiya meet Rosid and said, "Thanks for taking care of my brother & sister."
Rosid: It is my pleasure
Adiya: Arjun and Noor will join back the duty after their wedding.
Harman & Soumya come to Bharadwaj House to discuss on the project. They said, "Fine."
Arjun, Aditya, Noor, & Zoya go home and meet their parents.
Meanwhile, Zoya & Noor's mother tells Wasim, "Leave it to the choice of our girls. It is not good to control the children after a certain age. On the whole, they will be worshiping the same God."
Wasim agrees.
Aditya talks to Anjana & Harwardhan about Aditya & Noor's marriage. He said, "Noor is a good girl. Whatever were the differences between us has been sorted out."
Harshwardhan: If you say so, I am ready. If you guys are happy, we are also happy.
Anjana grumbles.
Aditya: Please mom, if you don't agree, Arjun will kill himself.
Anjana is shocked.
Aditya: I am giving you 5 minutes. If you don't approve, Arjun & Noor will kill themselves. If you want them to be happy, don't say no to this relationship.
Anjana agrees.
The next day, The Hoodas and Siddiquis meet and befriend each other for the sake of their children.
Edited by vatika_r - 5 years ago
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update dear. Waiting for nxt update soon
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb lovely update dear
Thanks for pm
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Waiting for next, update soon..
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update
Thx for pm
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Thanx for d pm:)