Reincarnation track???? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

It can go the same way but without including the modern era.Maybe Devsena and Varundev are lovers from another life but reincarnated as enemies in this one.

This show is a pure periodic drama.I don't see why they would include the contemporary world.

I don't see why they will include such a huge jump in time either, even if I am not against it if it's done right (cross time lovers is one of my favorite themes), but this show was aggressively promoted, like you said, as a historical drama, with a lot of freedom of imagination. Everything -articles, interviews, press conferences- indicated this.

They even stated that the love story is not the main focus of the show. Reincarnation in modern days will mean that the love story is the essence of the show and not the clash between two civilizations.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reincarnation track πŸ˜•
Better Dev^2 think themselves as Shiva and Meenakshi πŸ˜‰
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

On a second thought: maybe they want to make it like that Telugu movie "Magadheera". The leads met and fall in love in the Middle Age, but died young and then they've met again in the present days.

They better not copy Magadheera and make it into limited tv show..
No one wants 21st Century love story but rather 50000 yrs ago Aryan Dravidian clash..
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aarambh is 100 episode story of Aaryan vs dravadian which has a proper beginning and ending  it is  six month long series everything is pre planned 
I don't think they will go off track  it's just a misleading article nothing else 
Edited by adhyakumarijha - 6 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If they want to show reincarnation of the leads into the future, let it be in the last episode; like an epilogue. Mixing a future-love story with the current story will take away its essence.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Promo :-
Devasena chooses to dual with Varundev.. They face each other and hold their arms.. entwined.. & they have shocked expression?! Kyun? Past romantic life ya future romantic life yaad aa gaya kya?

https://youtu.be/9CeURtyi8Hk
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Devasena chooses to dual with Varundev.. They face each other and hold their arms.. entwined.. & they have shocked expression?! Kyun? Past romantic life ya future romantic life yaad aa gaya kya?

Yes, they have shocked expressions when they touch hands. Let's see, maybe we will get our answer regarding reincarnation in the form of a flashback or a flash-forward.

Thank you for sharing it.Edited by Etna_Dia - 6 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

What was that tentative look like on their face the moment they touched. πŸ˜• are they really gonna show past life story? πŸ˜•
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Like many, I think it's just a misleading article.This reincarnation track doesn't fit in anywhere 😲

I like this show πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reincarnation may be this generation they were reincarnated and they will realize it once they touch each other...definitely not booty waala varun aur chudithar waali devsenaπŸ˜†