Reincarnation track????

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys I just read a TB article about Aarambh taking a leap and showing a reincarnation track.Shahbaz Khan and Dolly Sohi will be playing parents to Rajneesh's reincarnated character.
What the hell is going on?? The leads haven't met yet and reincarnation already???😕
And what about the Aryan-Dravidian clash??

I am unable to understand what's going on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nahin!!!!I want my hotie aryans.. not reincarnated aryan...😭
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

nahin!!!!I want my hotie aryans.. not reincarnated aryan...😭

I agree.I too want my rough hottie Aryans😭
And what will they show with reincarnation?? Varundev as a suited booted 21st century businessman??😭
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

I agree.I too want my rough hottie Aryans😭

And what will they show with reincarnation?? Varundev as a suited booted 21st century businessman??😭

NAHINNN!!!!!!... Mujhe suited booted Varundev nahin chahiye...🤢🤢.. I want my super hottie arya Varundev..😭😭
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even i am very confused 
Maybe they will tun a past track and future track togetger !

I agree with above posts

We want to see fantast drama of 5000 years ago not 21st century 

There are enough 21st century shows around 

I really dont understand what makers have in mind 
Edited by NandiniRaizadaa - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

NAHINNN!!!!!!... Mujhe suited booted Varundev nahin chahiye...🤢🤢.. I want my super hottie arya Varundev..😭😭

I swear agar mere hottie Varundev ko suit boot main dikhaya toh wahi boot jaake PH ke sar par maarungi😡
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Even i am very confused 

Maybe they will tun a past track and future track togetger !

I agree with above posts

We want to see fantast drama of 5000 years ago not 21st century 

There are enough 21st century shows around 

I really dont understand what makers have in mind 

I pray that this TB article is misleading and this turns out to be a past life track than reincarnation track.
In one promo,Varundev was telling Devsena that they are Janam Janam ke saathi.So maybe Devsena and Varundev were past life lovers and were killed.Then they got reincarnated as Aryan and Dravidian respectively.
I don't mind two episodes for this past life track and then the story can go back to the Aryan-Dravidian clash.

But a strict no to 21st century.🤢
BabyHimavari thumbnail

I swear agar mere hottie Varundev ko suit boot main dikhaya toh wahi boot jaake PH ke sar par maarungi😡

yaar kitna kuch dkhne baki hain... DevRun ki passionate love story, Vavruk ka birmance., aryan-dravidian clash... and mostly Humara AgniMa!!!...😭😭😭
Yee thik nahin kiya makers nee!!,,,😡😡
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I pray that this TB article is misleading and this turns out to be a past life track than reincarnation track.

In one promo,Varundev was telling Devsena that they are Janam Janam ke saathi.So maybe Devsena and Varundev were past life lovers and were killed.Then they got reincarnated as Aryan and Dravidian respectively.
I don't mind two episodes for this past life track and then the story can go back to the Aryan-Dravidian clash.

But a strict no to 21st century.🤢

A past life preceeding the Aryans?

Then they would be living in caves ðŸ˜†

Hope TB is totally wrong 

But even if they go into suit and boot i hope  they show parallel but then that will make the show confusing 
Melkor thumbnail

yaar kitna kuch dkhne baki hain... DevRun ki passionate love story, Vavruk ka birmance., aryan-dravidian clash... and mostly Humara AgniMa!!!...😭😭😭
Yee thik nahin kiya makers nee!!,,,😡😡

Exactly!! The ship hasn't even started sailing and these folks are informing us about the iceberg ðŸ˜­
I am praying that this doesn't turn out to be a 21st century stuff.Otherwise what's the point of Aarambh??