Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Exactly!! The ship hasn't even started sailing and these folks are informing us about the iceberg ðŸ˜­

I am praying that this doesn't turn out to be a 21st century stuff.Otherwise what's the point of Aarambh??

Ash mujhe sattu ki shadi wali news ki feeling aa rahi hain!!...😭😭
Ek hi show tha dekhne layak... thik se suru bhi nahin  huya and again this!!...😭😭
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

A past life preceeding the Aryans?

Then they would be living in caves ðŸ˜†

Hope TB is totally wrong 

But even if they go into suit and boot i hope  they show parallel but then that will make the show confusing 

I don't think that they will go that back😆Maybe 20-25 years peeche jayenge.It was written that Varundev's Dad will be a powerful senator.Maybe 25 years ago both DevRun were Aryans but some conspiracy killed them.Then Devsena was born in the Dravidian clan and Varundev became an Aryan once again.
Even I want TB to be totally wrong.

A strict no to suit and boot.Why on earth will they spend so much money on the VFX and promote it as a periodic drama if they had to make it a 21st century story eventually??
Aarambh is based on the clash between the two clans.If they remove that basic premise then there won't be any story left.

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

A past life preceeding the Aryans?

Then they would be living in caves ðŸ˜†

Hope TB is totally wrong 

But even if they go into suit and boot i hope  they show parallel but then that will make the show confusing 

We can afford cave man love story also... but not another 21st century love story..😭😭.. 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

I don't think that they will go that back😆Maybe 20-25 years peeche jayenge.It was written that Varundev's Dad will be a powerful senator.Maybe 25 years ago both DevRun were Aryans but some conspiracy killed them.Then Devsena was born in the Dravidian clan and Varundev became an Aryan once again.

Even I want TB to be totally wrong.

A strict no to suit and boot.Why on earth will they spend so much money on the VFX and promote it as a periodic drama if they had to make it a 21st century story eventually??
Aarambh is based on the clash between the two clans.If they remove that basic premise then there won't be any story left.

Even 20-25 years ahead would be work... may be after the foundation of aryavart they were reborn in some rival kingdom again... that would even work for me though the real essence of the show will loose.  but please not 21st century love story...😭😭
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Ash mujhe sattu ki shadi wali news ki feeling aa rahi hain!!...😭😭
Ek hi show tha dekhne layak... thik se suru bhi nahin  huya and again this!!...😭😭

Don't remind me of that manhoos shaadi man!!🤢
I strongly feel that they would not go into 21st century.This show is based around the Aryan-Dravidian clash.Why will they ruin it by showing 21st century???

Aur 21st century main kaunsa clash dikhayenge?? Aryan Industries vs Dravidian Industries??🤪 Lets be positive. 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Don't remind me of that manhoos shaadi man!!🤢

I strongly feel that they would not go into 21st century.This show is based around the Aryan-Dravidian clash.Why will they ruin it by showing 21st century???

Aur 21st century main kaunsa clash dikhayenge?? Aryan Industries vs Dravidian Industries??🤪 Lets be positive. 

@bold... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
BTW agar 21st centiry dikhana hi hain too season 2 mein dikha doo naa.. season 1 mein bass aryan-dravidians ko hi rakhlo... makers bhi khush dekhne wale bhi khush...😛😛
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think it is true, but I always thought about how they are going to keep up with such an expensive budget for such a long period. It is very costly to make a show like this one for a whole year. Not so sure what to think about the news. 
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On a second thought: maybe they want to make it like that Telugu movie "Magadheera". The leads met and fall in love in the Middle Age, but died young and then they've met again in the present days. 

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I don't think it is true, but I always thought about how they are going to keep up with such an expensive budget for such a long period. It is very costly to make a show like this one for a whole year. Not so sure what to think about the news. 

This show is supposed to be of 100 episodes.And Goldie and Srishti had planned since long.They surely would have thought about the budget and stuff.Money won't be a problem for them.
TB articles are really misleading nowadays.Maybe this entire thing is a past life track for one or two episodes.Otherwise why would Varundev talk about his and Devsena's janam janmantar ka bandhan??
Then back to present Aryan-Dravidian clash.

I think we shouldn't panic till we get info from a reliable source.
I am 100% sure that it's not 21st century though.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

On a second thought: maybe they want to make it like that Telugu movie "Magadheera". The leads met and fall in love in the Middle Age, but died young and then they've met again in the present days. 

It can go the same way but without including the modern era.Maybe Devsena and Varundev are lovers from another life but reincarnated as enemies in this one.
This show is a pure periodic drama.I don't see why they would include the contemporary world.