Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
The maid that stated nobody looks at guys.who thought he went for daily haircuts.who suggested it could be a wig, who noted that he wore jeans when going out, that his shirts were often white, that noticed when he wore a tie to work , that found him sexy with his glasses,that had noted on theur first meet he wore NISOCKS ...meeting his cousin spots the differences.. suggesting she looked at guys. She is trained to lie and meet him stealthily by Dadu Narang...he adroitly ascertains if she intended to spend time with his grandson. The quick denial was noted by the old man. Hell create the feel of Utsav for her. A saree from Maika and bagane very important for a new bride.  Who will do the honours?
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Grandpa/Grandson

"Umm.. I was just getting ready to sit down and study" she said nervously
"I asked How are you not what you were doing"
Grandpa and grandson could get the award for putting people on edge

"I dont know if I can go because its saturday"
"You want to spend time with my grandson?"
Good grief... her insides crash landed on the bed

"You are his grandpa" she smiled amused at his reference
"So I cant be your friend?"

This is such an interesting perspective. Both grandpa and grandson want to know her more. Grandpa is withholding the "beta" but will eventually fall for it. 
Grandson is repenting for the unnecessary comments he passed during the PreNup meeting with her.  They both are not affected by the comments from Mandira but are willing to explore and learn about Trisha.  Both are similar in that way.

Senior didnt judge openly yet but Jr did and wants to take it back. I guess that where wisdom comes into picture.

Nisha, Well written as always. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Home is where the heart is and slowly and steadily it will start feeling that way for Trisha. She is finding anchor or rather the anchor is coming to her. First the cat, then the granddad, even the MIL in a way with all her advise and of course most importantly the man. The emailing, the texting the secret rendezvous of both grand dad and grand son with Trisha is proving to be that much needed anchor in her life. Things will get complicated when all the talk about pure WANT at this time will suddenly become an intense emotional NEED. I can almost foresee some tough decisions that she might have to take in the future leading to heartbreak.   But who knows, waiting for Nisha to unravel more. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Idea

The rains were slowing down, humidity was up, Fall and winter were great for business traditionally at Yeh & Yang
There was another part time cook now to help Rao Anna out. There was a a lot of waiter turnover, Sumant had two new helpers, Manjunath and Dinesh.
Trisha chopped onions in breakneck speed, cutting veggies was her favorite thing to do, she hated cleaning fish or meat
Prakash Shanbag would often tease her "We need to employ a cleaning person and send her with my daughter to her marital home so he can clean her fish every afternoon"

"Did you hear the rains last night?" Rao Anna tried to chat

She was not as chatty as before.

"I was thinking it would rain all morning" Trisha mumbled peeking out the prep room window
It was still somewhat cloudy but not as bad as last week

The sun peeked out once in a while

Prakash was wiping down tables as Sumant hadnt come in yet

Where the bar used to be was now a wall with cheap framed art of foriegn historical locations

The cherrywood like laminate counter the shelves that held the bottles 
now were holding inexpensive Eiffel Towers and Golden Gates bought in the Thursday market

It was intended to bring nostalgia to the tourist crowd

The place did not smell like a Chinese restaurant or a Punjabi one, it smelled like a south Indian eatery, incense and spices

Prakash was content with what he had. He was either at home or here, both places extremely dear to him
He wasnt about to let go of either

French tourists in dreadlocks occasionally walked in even before lunch asking if they could get black coffee or matches to light cigarettes
He would sternly scold them for smoking but make the Konkan coffee black ask them to smoke away from the entrance in the morning

Rao Anna would scowl Prakash was handing out coffee when they werent even officially open for business well until Noon

"I am going to take a break chop up tomatoes and spinach and coriander and then go back to onions" Trisha spoke 
with a face puffy like the tomatoes themselves, eyes bulging with tears, swollen 

"Good idea" Rao Anna nodded chuckling

"I love dicing onions but they make me cry so much" she sniffled loudly

"You should let Manjunath chop it" Rao Anna smiled

"I like cutting them like the foriegn cooking shows on StarWorld TV" she giggled

He patted her head fondly and watched her smile wipe out slowly

"You are a good girl" he said suppressing tears

She nodded and smiled

Two weeks and two days after the kiss, Shanbag had called her one morning to say he will not be able to use the franchise funds.
As if the universe was conspiring to end the sham when she approached him that evening was when he asked if they could talk

Oz's persuasion was finally beginning to affect him, he had let her talk

"My father does not want to do franchise" she had come out and told him directly

They stood in her balcony looking down on the kids playing

The cat curled up on her bed snoozing waking up every now and then to scowl at a passing shimmer of setting sun as it hit the opposite wall

"you should wait to let him change his mind?" he offered politely

"No, he has thought for almost two months no?" she nodded

"What did you wantt o talk about?" she asked turning towards him

"That the whole thing is his... you dont owe me anything" he couldnt bring himself to say "Leave if you want to"

She looked at him shocked

"Thats too much money" she whispered

He didnt exactly nod "You dont owe me anything Trisha" he said always ready to say her name😳

"Maybe its a good idea for me to go?" she asked him, he couldnt say "Oh yeah fabulous idea I cant wait to be free of this mess"

He stood staring at his feet, rocked on the balls, hands tucked in his pockets

They looked at each other one time, not saying stuff may they should have?

He took a step back as if he didnt want to stop seeing her face

The next morning she packed up her small suitcase and the backpack, the shelves were filled with her schoolwork

"I can ship them to you" he reassured in a somber voice

"I can ship the binder" she nodded realizing thats one thing she owed him too

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What just happened? 

New start?? 

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh no
Now how will they get back together Nisha?

Please dont keep them apart for long.

Let Ashwin come and fetch her, please. And hope he is completely honest this time as to why he maried her and how things stand between them. 
KM03 thumbnail
OMG... what is this twist didn't expect it at all.
But it's GOOD IDEA what Ashvin did hope she never going to know the real reason of their contract marriage. That is more heartbreaking then this separation. 
Awesome twist Nisha I loved it 
Thank you!

Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nisha,
Can you please write a chapter on her farewell when everybody including Mandira give her a hug. Also, I don't why but every time I think of Mandira, Lilette Dubey comes to my mind
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Woah! That was sudden. What next? Nish? Nishaaa????? 
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both of them will do the "right" thing...May not be what we expected but they will

Nisha..Your words ring true now...

I guess this seperation was in the cards to make them realise what they have come to mean to each other. This would also mean Dadu Narang has to come forward and declare his position ...

Going their own ways may seem like the right thing , though it is not a good thing ...And the impetus for Ashvin / or perhaps Dadu Narang ( !! )  to go to Trisha in Ullal becomes imperative now. he could also meet Rao Anna who might add two and two and bring the past into the present.

A lot to look forward to in the next update and the night seems rather long ahead, unless Nisha decides to indulge us πŸ˜ƒ

Great twist in the tale Nisha πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago