Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Bindu kabhi bhi pyari nahi thi @bworm and that line is so irritating and how it is inserted every 10 secs grrr

And aaj toh mera mood IB ne hi kaafi Kharab kar dia hai and I haven't even seen the episode
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Bindu kabhi bhi pyari nahi thi @bworm and that line is so irritating and how it is inserted every 10 secs grrr

And aaj toh mera mood IB ne hi kaafi Kharab kar dia hai and I haven't even seen the episode

I know...Anika ki two rs ki tarah khinch rahein hain.

Tbh.  Didn't enjoy bindu entry. Cringeworthy. 

Skipped almost all week. 

Agree with all of you regarding the episode bohat zyada crap tha and Mujhe toh kuch cute nahi laga and that cake fight was maha annoying and the whole apni waali and trip and fall and launde and naari shakti I was like yeh chal Kya raha hai tej was the true representation of my feelings bohat zyada bs

And ragini ko bhi itna zyada thoosa hua tha as if that bhavya wasn't enough to get on our nerves

The bedroom scene was the best part aaj that I liked rest no after that when rikara made an appearance episode just went into total bs mode

Precap I am sorta intrested in caz shivika are atleast trying to initiate the convo no matter how twisted their way is liked his are you sure you moved on that looked like the actual shivaay and anika in characters not yeh random versions that were in Rudy ka birthday and this random cake fight ek dum hi gaadi patri se uttar gayi jaise kuch kabhi hua hi nahi even the taunts fell flat

The encircling around the guys, the random lifting the girls and walking away and all that in sync really was testing my patience and was not entertaining at all

Also shivaay punching that cake was ridiculous and totally out of character like really?

Oh my fav line besides the move out wali is shivaay saying pappu banaya and anika muttering jo pehle se pappu ho usse aur Kya banaoon ๐Ÿ˜†

1.5/5
Disaster

Oh and this bit *phew * both acknowledge they were wrong

tali ek hath se nahi bajti, jab koi rishta tutta hai dono equally responsible hote hai

*progress* ab yeh in fun games ke bg Main apne bhi issues sort karne ki try toh karein so these games become tolerable

Oh and the shivaay shutting ragini was ok too as you guys said Ofcourse she will turn this against him but I liked how clear he was that yeah it is for anika that it is his silly attempt to get her back *sigh* shivaay all you have to do is ask her clearly and use that tadi in questioning her you will get the answers and hat he shouldn't have again reacted impulsively and involved his ragini into his personal matter with anika. But the royal ignore the whole family and shivaay is giving this rags is entertaining Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
And yeh raha NM ka post in regards to lipstick under my burkha isme pleasing ekta wali baat kahan se aayi? I am confused

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh actually now I know why I'm irritated...this random cake fight bakwaas is very reminiscent of the brainless "storylines" they used to have in DMG...out of nowhere cake fights shuru ho jaate the and everyone went into slapstick mode...waah Harneet, kya inspiration liya hai...or maybe this is Gul Maata's khurafaat...after all she's also a Star One veteran๐Ÿ˜†...Nissar and all ke saath kaam kar chuki hai.

This is exactly what I thought too and got more irritated caz that show is the worst nightmare and just the wort phase of fangirling life/growing up I just want that time to be erased totally sab kuch michmichi deta hai regarding that time   ๐Ÿ˜ก
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

AY.. They have killed the essence of Shivaay-Anika with all this forced tracks... *SIGH*  How will the rebuild it 

The launde Kamaal Ke was toh the limit.. I think NM-Kunal-Lee actually haas rahe the dialogues bolte bolte ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, I still adore these two ๐Ÿ˜Š

BUT What Nayi Ishqbaaazi.. I looove the old one ๐Ÿ˜ญ

NM is looking funny in this pic๐Ÿ˜†...SC bahut sweet lag rahi hai...kaash ise is black outfit mein hi rehne dete...the new red and white tablecloth top is a total eyesore. 

NM-Kunal-Lee toh har dialogue bolte huye hi hasste rehte honge, man...unke liye toh all this is fun and games timepass anyways...lol...but this launde kamaal ke totally fell flat and was UTTERLY out of character for Shivaay of all people to say...lagta hai NM ko Mahi mode mein waapis jaane ke khujli ho rahi hai...cake plastering scene mein bhi he was giving Mahi type expressions after plastering the cake on Anika

Re:Shivika...exactly...all this random aaltu faaltu logon ke liye manufactured storylines mein Shivika are hard to find despite random trip-catch crap...lol log screen space ke liye ro rahe hain aur main sirf substance maang rahi hoon...IB has always been random as an overall show, yes but the individual SCENES of Shivika have had substance...THAT is why we watch...take that away, and there is nothing here, sorry. 

Anyways, let's see if things pick up in the next few days...warna mera break bhi lambaa ya permanent ho jaayega IB se. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Toenail ka context samjha na.. NM had actually hurt SC I think in one of their scenes.. She had a bandage during those Janmashtami episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Ye lo iska continuation:
HS: "Please don't be upset.. I promise to give proper screen space to Annika's left toenail. Just designing the montage featuring it.. "
SC: "Spin off is a great idea since the toe nail is fully grown now after i had lost it close to year back.SSOs shoes n my toe nail as d montage"

EDIT: I'm enjoying them trolling their fans.. BUT I would love them if they have the courage to say the truth someday.. react positively to healthy criticism..and accept that they have messed up their story for spin-offs, mergers and TRPs many times! *SIGH*

LOL Janmashtami epi hi nahin, she had it all through the Malika track also๐Ÿ˜†...pata nahin what exactly NM did to break her toenail so badly ki itni der bandage raha๐Ÿ˜†...LOL@ this montage business continuing as a joke...bas trolling karvaa lo Harneet maata se...story na likhna dhang se *rolls eyes*

They will never accept anything yaar...bas fans pe hi frustration nikaalenge...naukri ka sawaal hai toh muh band rakh ke bakwaas dikhaate rahenge and will keep on pretending ki bada logical likh rahe hain sab kuch๐Ÿ˜†
I feel the purpose of random explanation to rags was to prevent shivaay from fangirls ki chappals esp from those who always took every action in the wrong way so he goes dekho bhai kuch nahi hai moonh se phoot do finally warna Jaan le leingi ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap I liked a tad bit more too caz anika mentioned her new chamki andnot in forced way ke bas ghussa do

I have a feeling tomorrow will be a better episode *don't make me regret it guys *

Kal bas look throwing wala cringe stuff rehte hai uske baad pretty much girls vs boys bakwaas is over phir omru and shivika ke plans hain which at this point still look far better than this fazool ki girls vs boys

It pains me to say that the girls team is such a fail despite having anika as a leader caz her team mates are such epic failures ek dum forced i nissed malika, sumo and even pranca like hell :(( in dono se acha svetlana and Tia ko bana dete anika ki team members even that trio would've been fab ESP ani and svetlana they were so entertaining in naagin dance and Reyna and sc have such good rapport

Regarding anika ka new table cloth rags se twinning chal raha hai and it reminded me of picnic cloth ๐Ÿ˜† but her make up is nice in that candid wala pic Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Aur svetlana se pata nahi kyon darte hai log meri toh fav jao she is much better than this bhavya ki bakwaas

And isko bhi apparently behan hi bana rahein hain RIP

Also just read gauri anika using the language uhmm no thank you I am mad ghussa aa raha hai Kuch toh ani ka ain ke paas rehne do gauri itni bhi achi nahi hai

WORD...Svetlana hoti toh kuch masala toh hota epi mein and Reyna does a fab job of her character...yeh faaltu senseless family cake fights with forced in characters was boring to me...yeh THREE couples ka OVERKILL kar rahe hain trying to intertwine the storylines...MELA banaa diya hai...seperate rakho please baaki faaltu bakwaas ko Shivika se...I jheloed Om-Gauri ka senselessness in MS only cuz two couples thode bahut manageable the...ab is Bhavya ko bhi thoos diya hai...dimaag ka dahi.

And YEAH they made Gauri say "khidkhitod" and Anika said "Harharaike"...how qweet

Agree with all of you regarding the episode bohat zyada crap tha and Mujhe toh kuch cute nahi laga and that cake fight was maha annoying and the whole apni waali and trip and fall and launde and naari shakti I was like yeh chal Kya raha hai tej was the true representation of my feelings bohat zyada bs 

And ragini ko bhi itna zyada thoosa hua tha as if that bhavya wasn't enough to get on our nerves 

The bedroom scene was the best part aaj that I liked rest no after that when rikara made an appearance episode just went into total bs mode 

Precap I am sorta intrested in caz shivika are atleast trying to initiate the convo no matter how twisted their way is liked his are you sure you moved on that looked like the actual shivaay and anika in characters not yeh random versions that were in Rudy ka birthday and this random cake fight ek dum hi gaadi patri se uttar gayi jaise kuch kabhi hua hi nahi even the taunts fell flat 

The encircling around the guys, the random lifting the girls and walking away and all that in sync really was testing my patience and was not entertaining at all 

Also shivaay punching that cake was ridiculous and totally out of character like really?

Oh my fav line besides the move out wali is shivaay saying pappu banaya and anika muttering jo pehle se pappu ho usse aur Kya banaoon ๐Ÿ˜†

1.5/5
Disaster

Oh and this bit *phew * both acknowledge they were wrong 

tali ek hath se nahi bajti, jab koi rishta tutta hai dono equally responsible hote hai

*progress* ab yeh in fun games ke bg Main apne bhi issues sort karne ki try toh karein so these games become tolerable 

Oh and the shivaay shutting ragini was ok too as you guys said Ofcourse she will turn this against him but I liked how clear he was that yeah it is for anika that it is his silly attempt to get her back *sigh* shivaay all you have to do is ask her clearly and use that tadi in questioning her you will get the answers and hat he shouldn't have again reacted impulsively and involved his ragini into his personal matter with anika. But the royal ignore the whole family and shivaay is giving this rags is entertaining

Precap even I'm interested in...as long as aaltu faaltu log na ho aas paas and Shivika ho one on one TALKING, phir bhi kuch substance hota hai...aevein trip-catches se nahin ban jaane waali inki story...such a waste of space that was today๐Ÿฅฑ

Word about Shivaay punching the cake being WAY OTT ...kaafi out of character cheezein thi aaj...the launde line, this cake punching...all the lame synchronized uthaaoing of "apni waalis"...everything fell flat. 

Shivika scene in the room was the last thing I enjoyed in the epi...however repetitive their dumb farak games are, thoda bahut toh they end up saying to each other in convos and I can appreciate that...baaki toh faaltu-giri ki pure epi mein. 

Re: Shivaay telling Rags...I still found it weird that he told her he was trying to make Anika jealous...on one hand he claims to everyone that him and Anika are over and he specifically tells RAGS of all people that he's trying to make Anika jealous?๐Ÿ˜•...He could have just clarified that he did it to get back at Anika...anyways this whole situation is mega dumb anyways...looking even worse than the forced Shitia engagement now๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Rags toh deffo afterthought hai for Shivaay and the family but usko aevein thooste rahenge in scenes to make Anika insecure๐Ÿฅฑ...aaj ek aur super dumb dialogue from Anika as usual ki Shivaay now loves someone else...then 2 seconds later she's telling Rags again ki uska aur Shivaay ka rishta khatam nahin hua๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...they have no handle on what they want to show with Anika...bas CONVENIENCE waali insecurity๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I have a feeling tomorrow will be a better episode *don't make me regret it guys *

Kal bas look throwing wala cringe stuff rehte hai uske baad pretty much girls vs boys bakwaas is over phir omru and shivika ke plans hain which at this point still look far better than this fazool ki girls vs boys

It pains me to say that the girls team is such a fail despite having anika as a leader caz her team mates are such epic failures ek dum forced i nissed malika, sumo and even pranca like hell :(( in dono se acha svetlana and Tia ko bana dete anika ki team members even that trio would've been fab ESP ani and svetlana they were so entertaining in naagin dance and Reyna and sc have such good rapport

Regarding anika ka new table cloth rags se twinning chal raha hai and it reminded me of picnic cloth ๐Ÿ˜† but her make up is nice in that candid wala pic

WORD...the original cast had a vibe together...chemistry tha...chaahe Tia ho ya Reyna ho...heck remember even the Malika epis had SO many of them together but ek second ke liye forced nahin lagaa...natural bantering dynamics the, koi STORY thi...fun parody thi...yeh out of the blue lame forced Rudy b'day party without tukk...fall flat nahin hogi toh aur kya๐Ÿ˜•...SC is affable with everyone but Anika is just not that fun with these two chamchi types Gauri and Bhavya...woh mazaa hi nahin aa raha. 

Anyways until they move past this random "teri waali, meri waali, launde, boys v//s girls" bakwaas, this ain't gonna work for me...baaki faaltu logon ke storylines seperate rakho, please...I don't want that intertwined with Shivika and leave these two alone to sort out their issues with their stupid games jaise bhi.