Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@dolly jealous loser is barking SV ko show nahi mila ga Why ?because this industry is Vikram k baap ki property🤣SV has pushed your Phattu in gutter in JNDSD and when SV quitted the show viewers kicked out the show ðŸ¤£Thats the aukaat of Phattu 
SV does not need bheek of work like Phattu He clearly said in Times of india and hindustan time interviews he will work in substantial projects only He is a class actor  Phattu is a flop actor Phattu now wants to leech on Namik paul All the best to sony TV The channel is already in loss i mean its trps are so poor as compared to other digital channels like colors , sp and zee and then Phattu is coming on it with a new show so i will say RIP SONY ðŸ¤£
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
@and yeah dolly we will party hard  like always We have been partying since the beginning but this phattu fandom is only burning and getting their faces black Even now by grace of God we will party hard and this phattu fandom will be getting kicked by Namik Paul fans now 
FunjabiGirl thumbnail
These Vikram fans are  a bunch of jealous dumb losers who think they can mislead the facts with their lies. Their posts are clearly showing their jealousy and frustration and they  are lying and being stupid to bash SV and Ravish and glorify their good for nothing actor Vikram singh and his pathetic character Atharva . This fact these Vikram devotees  know SV is a by far better actor and more successful than Vikram and Ravish was a by far better character than Atharva thats why they are jealous They cannot put down Ravish and SV through truth and also glorify their Vikram and Atharva with truth so they are lying and think every one is so dumb to believe in their lies ? Lols what a bunch of stupid people 
Someone is claiming here SV ko show mila ga tou forum bane ga ? Are you God that know you he wont get another show ? ðŸ¤ªWhat a jealous loser you are  ðŸ¥±
Edited by FunjabiGirl - 6 years ago
Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be honest guys I don't give a shit about a few loser fans of loser couple. Go find a group discussion of these so called fans and you will find max maybe 5 or so , the same brainless fans that we see every day . SV is by far a very established actor and has a great fan following. At least when I come here I see some new fans of SV not like Vitharve who has the same 5 or 6 crap fans lol.
First of all, we shouldn't compare Shashank with that shit actor Vikku.   I dunno how many viewers knew  about Vikku  before he landed up this shitty role of Atharva in this show called Jaana  Naa Shit Se Door. 
While whole world know Shashank as Jagya IN that famous show Balika  Vadhu (well,  it was on the top of the trp charts for long time unlike Jaana Na Shit Se door). 
Everybody knows Shashank is an actor par excellence. 
It is actually an Insult for Shashank to be compared with that Viku who never could act and only runs in the industry with the blessings of the Patnaiks. 
Also, I've to blame the Patnaiks  too. 
When they're SO  much obsessed with their Vikku, couldn't they found out an actor who's worse than Their Vikku  to play Ravish? 
Then at least their Vikku  could get highlight in the healthy way. 
Not like this way where They've to kick out Shashank so that Vikku  could get a little bit of spotlight. 
In fact Vikku  didn't get the desired spotlight by having Ravish killed. 
It has resulted in the show getting Cancelled. 
But then,  probably Patnaiks  couldn't find another actor worse than Vikku because he's the worst. 
And those who are thinking  that Namik  Paul will be the main lead of Ek Deewana  Tha,  sorry to break your bubble  but that won't  be the case. 
Vikku  will be the main lead coz you know,  Prateek  is one big promoter of Vikku. 
Namik  is just roped into support Vikku  because you know,  Vikku  needs support from a popular actor who's a far better actor than him to run the show.
Oh how I wish Namik pulls out of this Prateek  Sharma  mess called Ek Deewana  Tha 
I can't bear with this talented actor Namik  getting insulted by Prateek's strange obsession with Vikku. 
I don't  want him to suffer the same fate as SV. 

Originally posted by: Luna99

First of all, we shouldn't compare Shashank with that shit actor Vikku. I dunno how many viewers knew about Vikku before he landed up this shitty role of Atharva in this show called Jaana Naa Shit Se Door.

While whole world know Shashank as Jagya IN that famous show Balika Vadhu (well, it was on the top of the trp charts for long time unlike Jaana Na Shit Se door).
It is actually an Insult for Shashank to be compared with that Viku who never could act and only runs in the industry with the blessings of the Patnaiks.
Also, I've to blame the Patnaiks too.
When they're SO much obsessed with their Vikku, couldn't they found out an actor who's worse than Their Vikku to play Ravish?
Then at least their Vikku could get highlight in the healthy way.
Not like this way where They've to kick out Shashank so that Vikku could get a little bit of spotlight.
In fact Vikku didn't get the desired spotlight by having Ravish killed.
It has resulted in the show getting Cancelled.
But then, probably Patnaiks couldn't find another actor worse than Vikku because he's the worst.
And those who are thinking that Namik Paul will be the main lead of Ek Deewana Tha, sorry to break your bubble but that won't be the case.
Vikku will be the main lead coz you know, Prateek is one big promoter of Vikku.
Namik is just roped into support Vikku because you know, Vikku needs support from a popular actor who's a far better actor than him to run the show.
Oh how I wish Namik pulls out of this Prateek Sharma mess called Ek Deewana Tha
I can't bear with this talented actor Namik getting insulted by Prateek's strange obsession with Vikku.
I don't want him to suffer the same fate as SV.

loved what you said and its absolutely true..
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Luna  The fact is even Patnaiks dont trust Vikram is capable enough to run the show on his own merits Thats why they dont take him  as solo lead Its like they have some relation with him Either he pays them or have some personal connection otherwise no one will be so obsessed with an actor without any reason Earlier they never casted him as lead always gave him side roles in their shows In one show they took him as single male lead  Million dollar girl and the show was a massive failure  In Jndsd they knew he cannot run the show on his  own so they started chasing shashank from the day he announced he is quitting Balika Vadhu . Shashank took his time to sign this show but these patnaiks even before shanky signed the show had announced he is their male lead of their new show JNDSD . This Vikram was hardly mentioned anywhere by them as the show's lead They were doing shashank shashank and shashank only and in one or 2  articles of shashank it was written vikram and shivani are also part of this show and i knew shivani because she had a supporting role in Phulwa and navya but did not know this Vikram and had to search about him and found little bit about him with great difficulty because he was such a flop before JNDSD despite blessings of Patnaiks  

Shashank signed this  serial liking the role but these patnaiks cheated They just wanted to use Shashank to sell this flop Vikram  They delayed his entry and  kept fooling  viewers his entry will happen in few days Four months of phase 1 these Patnaiks kept this drama on Many actors quitted the show in this time like nousheen ali sardar , pankaj dheer and shashank fed up too was quitting That time SP send makers notification either do shashank's entry and start your main story because show's trps were  very poor or pack up These patnaiks begged to shanky to stay , they brought smita bansal too and promoted their show to viewers they will see hit mom and son Jodi of Balika vadhu again in their show After shashank's entry the show's trps improved but these cvs started their cheap acts again  to give focus to this Vikram and started showing nonsense tracks They butchered suman's character too for this Phattu and sumita bansal left their serial in anger feeling cheated They wanted  to butcher Ravish's character , already snatched his army job because could not digest the popularity of  Captain Ravish , they  even copied Ravish's scenes for this phattu They wanted shashank to be in the show  and attract viewers to the show but they will make him stand like a showpiece but everything they will give to phattu . Shashank did not agree to his character butchering or stand like a show piece in the show He was quitting the show before leap but these makers begged to him to stay because they needed extension  They got extension from SP by showing them Ravish's story but again they did not stay true their promise that's why Shashank quitted the show and they were over confident since they have got the extension so now at least SP wont kick the show out for some months so they thought of Ravish's death track Now phattu will be the only male lead of the show but it fell heavily on them After Shashank quitted channel cancelled the extension and kicked the show out They are kicked out with so much insult The channel stopped investing in their show Even though they gave them date of  last episode broadcast  on 30th june but they send notification they are dismantling the set for new show so wrap up the shoot and these makers could only beg time till 16th and SP gave them time ultimatum too along with it 16th june 4:00 PM  Lols and they worked triple shifts and did not have enough money to pay to expensive actors like sarah khan so kept her scenes less Without shashank this show got doomed and thrown out Makers suffered loss

Now prateek has trapped Namik paul to support Vikram  Its also a  triangle show so is there any doubt same wont happen there what happened in JNDSD ?

Edited by maria13 - 6 years ago
FunjabiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

First of all, we shouldn't compare Shashank with that shit actor Vikku.   I dunno how many viewers knew  about Vikku  before he landed up this shitty role of Atharva in this show called Jaana  Naa Shit Se Door. 

While whole world know Shashank as Jagya IN that famous show Balika  Vadhu (well,  it was on the top of the trp charts for long time unlike Jaana Na Shit Se door). 

Exactly Two equals are compared Vikram is zero in front of shashank in looks , personality, acting skills and success .  i did not watch Balika Vadhu when it used to air on colors but i knew about the show even then and knew about shashank vyas The show still being aired in so many regional languages in india and outside india too and shashank vyas is very popular as Jagya I have read about him so many times in new papers , mags , watched news about him , segments on TV before JNDSD too. Shashank is an acclaimed actor not only in India but across India too Recently he was invited to Indonesia and they even awarded him their prestigious entertainment award on people's votes Who is Vikram ?No acknowledged media source in India even reports about him Never read his interview on any popular news paper like Times of India or Hindustan times who publishabout all other popular Tv actors including Shashank but vikram lols? where is he ?Other than the people with whom he has personal connections no body even casts him in the shows lols where he stands ? FAILED ACTOR  Edited by FunjabiGirl - 6 years ago
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Because of shashank i  came to know Vikram as i watched this show because of shashank otherwise neither i knew neither i would have ever known who is  Vikram singh chauhan and i would have  never watched this show had shanky not been in it The first episode of the show was itself enough to put me off  Edited by _Hannah_ - 6 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Monu I just needed one comment and the entire fan group swarmed up with their nonsensical essays to prove my mettle of judging their incomplete and furious lives even though they claim that they are happy that planky was not in the show anymore.🤣

The show had a very good message, Losers die like dog shit, true love wins and good actors bag shows as fast as they can and wooden planks try to live in the glory of their first show. ðŸ˜†

Also the planky fans are so obsessed with my user name that they are dying to know my real name, they are terrified that their intellect is being ridiculed at the highest order and still all they have in defense is "This woman is liar, this woman is hiding with messi's name, god will punish" ..LMAO ðŸ¤£.. They sound like beggar version of gopi bahu, who keeps crying and complaining and nobody gives a f**k ðŸ¤£

When and IF i read their comments, its all like they are talking about themselves. 
Their frustrations are so unreal like those tv vamps who keep barking and then become garbage ðŸ˜†