This gobar show is so dead Lol

Posted: 6 years ago
Only three episode of this crap show is left. After SV is gone this forum is dead . Goodbye Vividha/Shivani. You are done with your gobar show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haha ViTharv's  fans used to write thesis on forum daily after every episode   and on  twitter when Shashank was there in the show After he left,  now ViTharv fans have too died in the same gobar as their favs🤣Love him or hate him for his brilliance  The undeniable fact is  the show was only alive because of Shashank and   Completely died the day he left . Now no one even wants to discuss it 

All the best to Namik Paul and his fans who are now gonna bear Vikku and his fans .  I pray this Vikram never comes with my any other fav again Dont wish to see his thopda and his devotees again 

Edited by Hina- - 6 years ago
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in the farewell IV Vikku said now the show is back on trk and surve said hopefully.now I understood the meaning of her term. 😆 
Vitharv in the place of leading their lyf they ruined the lyf of innocents more. Vividha won't live peacefully and let the others be to live. 
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Aww u guys missing us..❤️

Epic 🤣

Imagine we will soon have another forum while others will be history very soon on IF.
No show no forum no trash talk . 😆
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishtha

Epic 🤣

Imagine we will soon have another forum while others will be history very soon on IF.
No show no forum no trash talk . 😆

Perhaps the sun is moving round the earth coz SV is born here. 🤣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol kitni jalan.😆shanky has proved himself thatswhy ppl talk abt him &  move around him but sum1 certain has  still 2 prove that hes born. and luks like that certain sum1 will never b able  2 prove that hes even born here & will bcum a black hole bfr shining.😆tch tch..thatswhy cuming on threads & commenting 😉khud ko rok hi nahi patate hain.😉😆
feona-frona thumbnail
monu leave it.today is the last day.lets make it memorable.Edited by feona-frona - 6 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Perhaps the sun is moving round the earth coz SV is born here.🤣

Which planet monu 😆 mars or Pluto
Ultimatevikku7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aww u guys missing us..❤️

Monuuu 🤣

Originally posted by: Hina-

Haha ViTharv's  fans used to write thesis on forum daily after every episode   and on  twitter when Shashank was there in the show After he left,  now ViTharv fans have too died in the same gobar as their favs🤣Love him or hate him for his brilliance  The undeniable fact is  the show was only alive because of Shashank and   Completely died the day he left . Now no one even wants to discuss it 

All the best to Namik Paul and his fans who are now gonna bear Vikku and his fans .  I pray this Vikram never comes with my any other fav again Dont wish to see his thopda and his devotees again 

I've indirectly watched  this show from the beginning(my grandmother is a big fan) and can vouch for the fact that vikram  Singh Chauhan can't act. 
Basically he never had the talent to act.
I also dislike his constant constipated face.🤢
Dunno why the producers are even bearing with him. 
Shashank is a far polished actor.
Never watched balika badhu, but whatever I saw of him as Captain Ravish Vashisht , I feel he's a brilliant actor. 
All the best to Namik Paul. 
One Vikram  Singh Chauhan is enough to destroy any big budget show he stars in 
Good Luck Sony TV and The team behind Ek Deewana Tha.