This gobar show is so dead Lol - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
yesterday, CVs trolled the plank wood fans again, they kept Rubbish's picture alongside with the jerk Ramakanth and evil KK's picture, signifying that these three losers deserved to die like dog shit and Vividha was still generous to pray for their souls which are burning in hell fire.
I was in splits when that scene aired, can some one post a gif or a cap ๐Ÿคฃ
an LMAO, even kangna did not bother to remember Rubbish and pin over his death anymore, because she understood that her life was more peaceful now when she was accepted by ViTharv and they gave her the rights to Madhav too which her rubbish could not give her, no wonder she looked happy and content with Atharva and Vividha and stayed back in Ajmer with them, because V-clan was disgusting, any body would vomit to be in touch with that house or people.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kuch log kitane delusion mein rehate hain naa. aur naa hi history se koi sabak sikhate hain. jhooth toh aise bolate hain jaise usme Ph.d kar rakhi ho.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arre bhai sharam kar lo ab toh warna bhagwaan ki laathiyan abhi aur bhi hain .jo ki usne rakhi hain issiliye taki barsa  sake jhoothe aur bekar logon par.๐Ÿ˜†abhi bhi sudhar jao warna bahut bura hone wala hai.

aur haan epi zara dhyan se dekha karo . par kya karen dekha bhi hoga toh apne fav ki tarah delusion mein rehna accha lagta hai.kehate hain naa ghalib dil ko behlane ko khyal acha hai.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

an LMAO, even kangna did not bother to remember Rubbish and pin over his death anymore, because she understood that her life was more peaceful now when she was accepted by ViTharv and they gave her the rights to Madhav too which her rubbish could not give her, no wonder she looked happy and content with Atharva and Vividha and stayed back in Ajmer with them, because V-clan was disgusting, any body would vomit to be in touch with that house or people.

Ravish was by far better to be dead than staying till end of the show which showed us nothing but same boring story of Tom and Jerry lol. The crapiest episodes for the month of June without SV. All know very well that who can act and cant and wht is SV. I promise you tht your gobar Shitvani wont bag any other show again . She cant act at all.Even VSC sucks as an actor . Nimak Paul is a fab actor and I'm feeling sorry for him to be working with VSC. I'm pretty sure VSC will be side character or supporting actor lols. Time will tell . Lets wait and watch and I can assure you that Nimak will be the main lead. After Ravish has died Kangna is not welll at all and I'm sure you watched wht she has become and thts a big evidence tht wht Ravish was to her and she even rejected tht guy. I think it's time for you to wake up lol and see the reality. Feeling sad for you tht Jana na shit se door ended lol cause you guys were claiming tht tht show would run without SV so if it does why did they end it lmao. Gobar show is buried with its actress shitvani lollzz
maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LMAO disgusting loser fan of disgusting Craptharv have lost her mind in her frustration and jealousy Thinks she can change facts with her lies as if people have nt watched the serial and it has disappeared from net too Loser the serial has stopped airing new episodes only on channel not disappeared from hot star and other websites The  episodes  till finale  can be watched anytime there 
You shameless liar  how would your disgusting ajmer clan live in V house when the house is destroyed ?They did not leave the house on their own  the way you are lying The house was blasted by Kailash and obviously your disgusting loser Atharva has no money to repair it The V clan's money on which he did ayashi so far  is not life long Lols he had to go back to ajmer to live his doodhwala life again because he cannot do ayashi on V clan's money anymore and he is useless loser he  cannot even run the business on his own  without Ravish He can only be a doodhwala thats why he is back to be doodhwala The easiest job he could do .Now he does not have luxurious cars and suit boot nor Vividha have expensive clothes because he cannot afford them V clan money is over and business has died without Ravish so phattu back to his tabela 

Kangana does not remember Ravish according to your lies ? Thats why she is still dressed in white mourning his death and refused to Vivek on his and your craptharva's faces he is wasting his time expecting she will agree to marry him it wont happen ever Why she refused to him if Ravish does not mean anything to her ? huh She should be very happy and blushing when Vivek proposed her ?

You shameless liar it were your disgusting slimebag ViTharv who were not giving rights to Kangana on Madhav  Ravish was the one who stood for Kangana  and your crappy couple were abusing  and cursing him for this and you were the one who was first barking Kangana does not deserve any right on Madhav and ViTharv are right You were bashing Ravish for supporting Kangana now you hailing ViTharv for giving rights to Kangana Madhav  and blaming Ravish for not giving her rights ?Lols 

and now with what face your craptharv wont give Kangana rights on Madhav because she is one who saved your phattu tattu's life when Kailash poisoned him If she would not saved him he would have died 

Your lies are enough proof how much spit worthy are ViTharv and you yourself are You have no shame no moral and values Lying lying lying lying only lying because you so such jealous loser Shame on you
Edited by maria13 - 6 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Do these people who call themselves ViTharv fans really love them ? because if some one do good of the people i love , save their lives , help them , give them happiness i will forever be indebted to that person  and will be grateful to him but here these ViTharv always abuse Ravish ? For what ? He saved their lives ,  always protected them ,united them and even lost his life while protecting them What enmity kailash had with him ? Only this he is the one who saved Atharva and united ViTharv when Kailash separated them Even after his death its Ravish who saved Vividha from getting hanged otherwise that lady herself had made full arrangements of her being hanged to death If Ravish would not have installed camera there how Vividha would have saved herself ?Even after all that Ravish has done for ViTharv still  so called their fans abuse him then i dont know how they call themselves ViTharv fans ?and all blame game on Ravish and ViTharv mahantaa drama are only lies from these people 
Now these people are lecturing on Kangana's rights on Madhav same who were abusing her and Ravish before they have no right on Madhav  and supporting  ViTharv in their attempt to  separate Madhav from them ?Wah and who the bloody hell are ViTharv to give right to Kangana on Madhav ? Madhav is  her child, she gave him birth No law in the world can take her right from her child She has every right on Madhav so ViTharv are no one to give her any right on Madhav when Madhav is her child first She gave him birth not Vividha 

Before saying Kangana is happy and does not remember Ravish should have watched the serial , looked at her condition how lifeless she is post Ravish's death  Rejected Vivek's proposal because she does not think she can forget Ravish and love anyone else now 

Have pity on yourself Hiding under a popular footballer's name and posting rubbish lies  you are showing ur rubbish mentality to world and putting yourself down not Ravish or SV 
Edited by mahi12 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mahi12

Do these people who call themselves ViTharv fans really love them ? because if some one do good of the people i love , save their lives , help them , give them happiness i will forever indebted to that person and will be grateful to him but here these ViTharv always abuse Ravish ? For what ? He saved their lives , always protected them ,united them and even lost his life while protecting them What enmity kailash had with him ? Only this he is the one who saved Atharva and united ViTharv when Kailash separated them ?Even after his death its Ravish who saved Vividha from getting hanged otherwise that lady herself had made full arrangements of her being hanged to death If Ravish would not have installed camera there how Vividha would have saved herself ?Even after all that Ravish has done for ViTharv still so called their fans abuse him then i dont know how they call themselves ViTharv fans ?and all blame game on Ravish and ViTharv mahana drama are only lies from these people

Now these people are lecturing on Kangana's rights on Madhav same who were abusing and her Ravish before they have no right on Madhav and supporting ViTharv in their attempt to separate Madhav from them ?Wah and who the bloody hell are ViTharv to give right to Kangana on Madhav ? Madhav her child, she gave him birth No law in the world can take her right from her child She has every right on Madhav so ViTharv are no one to give her any right on Madhav when Madhav is her child first She gave him birth not Vividha

Before saying Kangana is happy and does not remember Ravish should have watched the serial , looked at her condition how lifeless she is post Ravish's death Rejected Vivek's proposal because she does not think she can forget Ravish and love anyone else now

Have pity on yourself Hiding under a popular footballer's name and posting rubbish lies you are showing ur rubbish mentality to world and putting yourself down not Ravish or SV

very well said dear. Despite of what Ravish did for this ungrateful family specially for gobarvidha these fans still like to spread negativity and hate Ravish. You know why that's their jealousy cause they know Ravish is by far the better character and SV the fabulous actor and everyone knows that expect a few crap fans and i dont give a shit about few crap fans. Their so called favourite cant even act. I cant compare them to SV to be honest. If their show was loved and this crap couple was loved , show wouldn't have ended liked this. Let this loser who is hiding behind a soccer player say what she wants lol cause we all know what the truth is and who is what. Jana na shit se door sucked before SV and sucked after left . -:)Edited by Sahar-afghan - 6 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yesterday, CVs trolled the plank wood fans again, they kept Rubbish's picture alongside with the jerk Ramakanth and evil KK's picture, signifying that these three losers deserved to die like dog shit and Vividha was still generous to pray for their souls which are burning in hell fire.

I was in splits when that scene aired, can some one post a gif or a cap ๐Ÿคฃ

Frankly that was the most hilarious part.. i was in fit if laughter seeing ravish photo with KK and RK..๐Ÿ˜†

Looking at the posts of plankton fans, i feel bad for them..๐Ÿ˜† no wonder they keep crapping the show coz SV got a thullu from the show. Ravish died a virgin like a rat and then his pic was placed with other villians n rats of the show.. OUCH it must be hurting bad๐Ÿ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ouch!!๐Ÿ˜†kitani mirchi lagi hai. sabko pata hai asli BJKT toh so-called epic ckt,actor & jodi ko mila hai channel se.channel ne paise bhi dene band kar diye the.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†katora le kar jaane ka bhi koi fayada nahi hua.
aur haan jagale show mein aur aage ke shows mein lagta hai uske saath bhi yehi hone wala hai so-called  alsi mard ke saath jo kisi ko body heat dene ke bahane fayda uthata hai.๐Ÿคขeww aur bhootani ke touch se bhi bhi uske hormones high ho jaate hain๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขkitana ghatiya insaan hoga woh.๐Ÿคข

kya mirchi lagi hai!! ki comment karna nahi chodenge itani bezzati ke baad bh khair unhe pata hi nahi ki kirani bezaati ho rhai hai acha hai.yeh zayada mazedaar hai kyunki logon ki asliyat aise samne aati hai aur logon ke maze lagate hain.

Edited by tiny15 - 6 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Frankly that was the most hilarious part.. i was in fit if laughter seeing ravish photo with KK and RK..๐Ÿ˜†

Looking at the posts of plankton fans, i feel bad for them..๐Ÿ˜† no wonder they keep crapping the show coz SV got a thullu from the show. Ravish died a virgin like a rat and then his pic was placed with other villians n rats of the show.. OUCH it must be hurting bad๐Ÿ˜†

THe murderer and victim side by side ๐Ÿ˜† also rk was in army clothes but cvs were confused what exactly the other char was ๐Ÿค”