Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiS.Raizada

Win or not, but that time already when this matter came up I had expressed my desire that IF there are proofs then Monaya should not tolerate this and go the legal way because IN CASE it was done by DT's PR and there are proofs, then they should not bear this crap. It was an attempt of turning people against them and defaming them. It was not just some fans' bashing each others' favorite Celebrities (in case the PR thing is True) and is a serious concern. Even SP should have taken some step as this was about their credibility and image as well as Monaya's.

It was done by DT's PR and every one knows it. No other contestant play such nasty games other than DT and she succeeded in making her husband just like her. And yes it is/was beyond some random fan wars or bashing,its a contestant directly attacking the other contestant and getting away with it just like that.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaari_puja

To be quite honest, I am sure a lot of celebs are aware of what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to PR. There is no way they cannot be. Dipika has the same manager but she seems miles apart from DT, it also seems the manager is more invested in Divek than he ever was with Shoika. Many are aware of what goes on, but when channels themselves support the actors and actresses who indulge in such things, other celebs cant do much because the channel get free publicity out of it. IDK if Monaya didnt know about it when they started but it seemed like they got a clue towards the end which is when they spoke up against it but they didnt give names and by that time it was too late. But seeing other celebs liking it, shows that they probably know too. Even if they had won, this whole "contracted winner thing" would have taken away from it despite it not being true. I wish they had known earlier on or spoken up about it early on.

Many people in this forum bashed her for pointing towards divek despite her not taking any names. But just seeing people automatically think it meant Divek shows that they also know that Divek are capable of such antics, otherwise why did no one think it was Sabigail they were talking about- simple because Sabigail aren't like that. Despite the fact that they all know DT is capable of such things and probably did it anyways, all shitted on Monaya for speaking up. 

Deepika having the same PR but still playing so clean and no-filthy games proves the very fact that its DT who has gone demented with all the nastiness inside her head.Her mind is literally a devil's workshop with all that plotting and mud-slinging other contestant.

Reason she did that only against monaya because we all know if DT is the most popular then Sanaya definitely comes after her.She had her insecurities with monaya fans and votes.

@bold i seriously will never understand this forum.We see a bunch of people pin-pointing and ranting about some one being bitter for coming in bottom two(not wanting some fight i am just giving an example) but ignoring some serious bullshit by DT. Sanaya is definitely a very brutally honest person as she and Mohit says.Her only mistake was being vocal about the on going injustice and filthy stuff. Yep i do wish she had spoken up earlier but as you said they got the idea of things being turned this much nasty by DT,very late.

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaari_puja

The moment the whole "contracted winner" article went out, I knew the LITTLE chance Monaya had of winning was out. SP would not tarnish their image by letting "contracted winners" win. But in the end, the channel still lost. People are appalled by the win. 

i seriously don't think so SP cares about its reputation even a slightest bit because if it did, Divek would never have been winners. In spite of having seen SP's real colors  in past i still had hope that they may play fair in spite of Divek being their on couple but doing so severely bad in dancing and making a mockery of them on the stage(i feel bad for judges and all the other contestants who had to engulf this result on stage).

Monaya winning and being called a contracted winner would have been still 1000% better than giving the trophy to DT and husband because monaya had put forward their best foot and it did show amazingly through out the season. I am not taking away DT and husband's hard work but the fact is they remained pathetic and its an insult to dancing by handling over the trophy to them.

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_tales

Well all the celebrities  on that show was knowing that winner is divek because of there strong PR and connection with channel, DT is fake person everyone knows that she has got nb offers many times in past when she was in relationship with sharad, and because of his disagreement they dint participate.  but now she has good chance she has some other partner who is just like her PDA king.

It was my first experience of this lady as i do not watch Indian dramas.And now i know other than being manipulative mud-slinger and a downright controversial person she is indeed very lucky as well to find a husband just like her. This match is definitely made in the skies 😆 But on a serious note her severe allegations must have been challenged. i am seriously shocked that some one can get away with such a crime just like that.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

wish monaya hadn't participated all they face is humilation in nach baliye SP sucks

Aww buddy i know how you feel.It just feels so unfair and so insulting to the couple who actually started from zero and reached hundred. But still through NB we got to see so many beautiful performances and moments of Monaya that we never thought we will get.I am so gonna miss seeing them together.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By not even winning second position, Monaya came out clean with the accusations😎
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushap

Rishta wohi, ghatiya soch wohi ðŸ˜† = perfect for starplus

I cant agree more! 
Winners for shows like this should be chosen only on judges scores.
This was a dance + chemistry show and sadly, popularity won over dance and chemistry.

OTTness + Drama + excuses+ nasty PR + connections with sp + zero dancing skill = Divek won NB.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had no clue about divyanka tripathi before NB. She is a better actress off screen and an outright liar.
Shame on her to accept the trophy.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay i do believe that abhinam and monaya were much more deserving than divek anyday for that trophy and i agree, divyanka viviek have become the first undeserving NB winners too breaking the tradition. But i don;t find divyanka a bad person or something, she is one celebrity who is friends with almost everyone she has worked with and is loved so much. A person who is evil as she is being interpreted can never achieve all that. Nobody can get that amount of love without having humility, She treat everyone around her, very well...and its very well visible in her interviews...i have seen some of her gift segments with if reporters.And she was a low profile celebrity only until and unless she had a breakup. A breakup from a journey to which she gave her 100%.  And she spoke about sharad which attracted attention. I know she could have kept quiet on that  But may be she got her own reasons, may be she just wanted to talk about it because she really felt cheated. She is a really emotional person. Then when she did marriage, she did it on a grand level...and it was recorded..its her choice, her life, her decision...if people think their timelines were filled with her marriage post, please remove the people who were talking about it. Its not like she has been posting on timelines and neither her pr will publicize her marriage. She did it as she wanted her fans to witness every moment, not for people who dont care about her. Her fans ofcourse were very happy, fans always want to witness every moment of their favorite celebrity marriage. As she is such a big actress, her marriage was a grand event for media too...so it was covered every where. Every big star marriage is covered, even if they want or not...there are very less popular actors who ensure that their marriage are not shown on tv screens. 5% out of the 100& present in telivision industry. Doesnt make her villain or something. I dont know but after so much hate put on her, she was the first person to hug sanaya when she was announced as second runner up. I dont know exactly kya hua tha but it all happened because of a fake instagram page who named itself as nach baliye official ...i mean this can be easily done by a fan...is there a strong proof that its divyanka pr only who did it and common there have been articles tarnishing divyanka image too, her big fan pages have been closed because of constant reports...woh sab bhi divyanka ka pr kar raha tha kya. Why was that instagram post given so much importance, i dont get, Fans toh karte hi rehte hain cheeje...the whole monaya scam for votes was such a fake thing, much bigger than an insta page saying star plus official it was. And that was done by a fan/hater too. How are you so sure its her pr only behind that page...are some proofs there? i am genuinely asking this. 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aini, we can't forget the accusations they did pointing at their character. Accusing them of sleeping with people in power and doing personal favors. I'm sure everyone has screenshots of those.