DT's extreme accusations to Monaya

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

That Mohit and Sanaya are the contracted winner of NB.They have a contract with channel so they get many chances to do the act and also they have personal relationships with judges. I wonder in spite of being the already decided winners according to DT and Dhaiyya, why didn't they win?

And when Monaya made a video trashing all these rumors and also said that they know who is doing all this, that video was liked by Sanam and Bharti both. Doesn't that prove automatically that all the contestants knew what Sanaya was talking about and what dirty games Divek and their PR were playing.

I never thought a person can stoop so damn low just to win a competition,that she questioned her fellow contestants's characters and morals.Isn't it extremely despicable..

In the same video Mohit and Sanaya mentioned that nach baliye 8 official page on insta was anything but official and it was confirmed by channel.The page kept on promoting divek because it was a fan page but was named nach baliye 8 official.Why? And the same page spread the fake scam which was rubbished by monaya before the voting started,as much as possible. Is it ok to mud-sling the fellows and still not be questioned? But most of all what about the "Monaya are agreement-ed winners" statement.

And now when Mohit and Sanaya didn't win, hasn't DT made a lying fool out of herself openly? As she claimed all these allegations on them shouldn't be some legal action taken against them by the channel? If not then along with this ridiculous result SP has crossed all the limits of being downright rigged and contrived. Rishta wohi or ghatiya soch bhi wohi

Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Songbird12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rishta wohi, ghatiya soch wohi ðŸ˜† = perfect for starplus
I cant agree more! 
Winners for shows like this should be chosen only on judges scores.
This was a dance + chemistry show and sadly, popularity won over dance and chemistry.
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Win or not, but that time already when this matter came up I had expressed my desire that IF there are proofs then Monaya should not tolerate this and go the legal way because IN CASE it was done by DT's PR and there are proofs, then they should not bear this crap. It was an attempt of turning people against them and defaming them. It was not just some fans' bashing each others' favorite Celebrities (in case the PR thing is True) and is a serious concern. Even SP should have taken some step as this was about their credibility and image as well as Monaya's.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After reading ur post only I got to know all such things happened 
I know something's wrong but not to this extent 
SP is playing dirty politics everywhere 
And they should really take some legal actions
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SP and her favorite nonsense Bahu. Both are useless and cracked to the core
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with what you are saying.
False accusations is a serious crime and they should not get away with this stupidity.

"Defamation is a false statement someone makes about you, which is published (or spoken) as a statement of fact, and which harms your personal and/or professional reputation or causes you other damages."
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
To be quite honest, I am sure a lot of celebs are aware of what goes on behind the scenes when it comes to PR. There is no way they cannot be. Dipika has the same manager but she seems miles apart from DT, it also seems the manager is more invested in Divek than he ever was with Shoika. Many are aware of what goes on, but when channels themselves support the actors and actresses who indulge in such things, other celebs cant do much because the channel get free publicity out of it. IDK if Monaya didnt know about it when they started but it seemed like they got a clue towards the end which is when they spoke up against it but they didnt give names and by that time it was too late. But seeing other celebs liking it, shows that they probably know too. Even if they had won, this whole "contracted winner thing" would have taken away from it despite it not being true. I wish they had known earlier on or spoken up about it early on.
Many people in this forum bashed her for pointing towards divek despite her not taking any names. But just seeing people automatically think it meant Divek shows that they also know that Divek are capable of such antics, otherwise why did no one think it was Sabigail they were talking about- simple because Sabigail aren't like that. Despite the fact that they all know DT is capable of such things and probably did it anyways, all shitted on Monaya for speaking up. 
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The moment the whole "contracted winner" article went out, I knew the LITTLE chance Monaya had of winning was out. SP would not tarnish their image by letting "contracted winners" win. But in the end, the channel still lost. People are appalled by the win. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well all the celebrities  on that show was knowing that winner is divek because of there strong PR and connection with channel, DT is fake person everyone knows that she has got nb offers many times in past when she was in relationship with sharad, and because of his disagreement they dint participate.  but now she has good chance she has some other partner who is just like her PDA king.
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
wish monaya hadn't participated all they face is humilation in nach baliye SP sucks