Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ara-

Aini, we can't forget the accusations they did pointing at their character. Accusing them of sleeping with people in power and doing personal favors. I'm sure everyone has screenshots of those. 

what ???????? divyanka accused monaya for sleeping with people in power, ridiculous...yeh sab kab hua...you have screenshots, can you pls share, never came to know about all this. Balki till today, i assumed that divyanka hasnt utter a single word against monaya from her mouth. 
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
There is a time when I found Divyanka sweet and honest I was never her fan but I just like her but I was completely wrong ,last year when she literally made her marriage a social media affair and at that time I realized all she want is publicity. 'Jitni acting ye show mei krti h usse zyada real life mei karti h' pehle khud fans ko bhadkati h den innocent banke unse shaant rehne ki request karti h and this what she did this time aswell, she instigated her whole fandom and when all this bashing fiasco starts happening she asked her fans to keep calm and not to bash others like seriously I wonder how much more fake she can be I remember few days before finale every news portal published a news saying MoNaya fans are behaving badly with Divek fans and how much wrong they are doing, but not even a single news portal said that even Divek's fan are doing the same, and the reason for this is simply Divyanka her connections has always worked out in her favour and the same thing happens in NB.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

what ???????? divyanka accused monaya for sleeping with people in power, ridiculous...yeh sab kab hua...you have screenshots, can you pls share, never came to know about all this. Balki till today, i assumed that divyanka hasnt utter a single word against monaya from her mouth. 

It was divek's fan comment not dt's
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

thanks for clarifying this...i got really shocked for a moment. If it was a fan, in every fan group...there exist fans who write rubbish...a general truth. Divyanka ke fangroup mein bhi honge hi. People talk utter rubbish without thinking, such insulting comments, for what...for a dance show. Just cant believe it. 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

It was a comment that was liked by her hubby or her if I'm not mistaken. It was one comment that spelt it out as sleeping but there were multiple posts that said personal favors which were liked and circulated. 
Edited by -Ara- - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ara-

I wanted to comment on your long comment but I won't. This so called MoNaya fans harassing her was started by Divyanka, her husband and their closest fans. Go on Twitter and you'll be swimming in screenshots of them liking such tweets, posts, comments and more. I have followed her for years. I don't want to talk about her. Honestly, there is no victory in the case of Nach. Check social media, even fellow previous nach baliye winners have called her undeserving and congratulated only her choreographer.

About the industry - the YHM newbies need to suck up to her coz she's in the limelight, the others like Anita and KP she had bashed and s**tshamed previously. Especially Anita whose husband had to intervene and tell her fans off when it got too much. And why? Just because Anita dressed a certain way on tv and portrayed a certain role. She has bashed her ex-es girlfriend and s**t shamed her for wearing a blouse that was too Bollywood and not desi. For years she has preached about maan maryada and the real Indian way of living thereby insulting all those who wore western clothes, smoked, consumed alchohol, and stayed out late. Even saying the same about her husband that he's sanskaari, doesn't smoke or drink, that he's a lawyer and what not. When he wasn't, he dropped out of law school after a term or so, does drink and isn't sanskari. Forget that, when she got her fame after YHM she took it upon herself to bash and mock Kamya (apparently along with Karan (who had dumped Kamya and married Ankita all of a sudden)) and Daljeet with her look where you'll were when I started out and look at me now. Because Kamya and her worked on the same show where Kamya was given priority and Daljeet was paid seven times more than her when her Sony show flopped and DT one was a superhit. Then came bashing her ex'es family while the only thing he said was that he respected that the relationship ended and whatever was there was between two people and at most their close ones not the whole nation. This isn't the first time she has placed the gun on her fans shoulder and pulled the trigger it won't be the last. This woman has even lead to a witch hunt of teenagers who were shipping her with her current hubby before their relationship was announced and asking them to please date. A witch hunt, bashing and harassment of teenagers. I've seen all that.

Whatever written here has happened in Real ... take my word .
And there has been many many occcasions like these where DT has stooped to Low level ... but amongst all these ...the s**t slam that happened of Anita by her fandom was Shameful and biggest hypocrisy has to be now when DT herself where those revealing clothes this DT fandom hyperventalite ,call her Hot and what not even drop Saliva 🤣.
Her fandom still keeps bashing Anita ... Edited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

And there has been many many occcasions like these where DT has stooped to Low level ... but amongst all these ...the s**t slam that happened of Anita by her fandom was Shameful and biggest hypocrisy has to be now when DT herself where those revealing clothes this DT fandom hyperventalite ,call her Hot and what not even drop Saliva 🤣.
Her fandom still keeps bashing Anita ...

I never wanted to get into fights but I'll just add that DT's fandom bashed Anita so much that when she was in JDJ and giving good performances, she was voted out.  I used to follow JDJ and I seriously feel bad for her. I have doubts about DT's actions. I mean when you see how low she stood just to get to that popularity she enjoys today makes me hate her. And with the NB trophy, she earned so much of haters and disrespect.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Her fandom still keeps bashing Anita ...

Sorry to budge in.
I don't know about other fiascos but this bashing of Anita is something what I've witnessed.
The whole yhm fandom started bashing her when it was declared that she's gonna play surrogate mother.
Many fanatics as usual s**t shamed her but many protested in a decent way.
Even Anita called some people b*****s, her husband mocked some people, but where did dt get involved in this?
Trust me, we, the entire fandom waited for the leads to speak up, but they didn't.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

I never wanted to get into fights but I'll just add that DT's fandom bashed Anita so much that when she was in JDJ and giving good performances, she was voted out.  I used to follow JDJ and I seriously feel bad for her. I have doubts about DT's actions. I mean when you see how low she stood just to get to that popularity she enjoys today makes me hate her. And with the NB trophy, she earned so much of haters and disrespect.

Were you fangirling Sanam back then too when he was working with Anita in JDJ 😛😉
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Were you fangirling Sanam back then too when he was working with Anita in JDJ 😛😉

I always loved Sanam. I think he was a great dancer. And loved Anita and Sanam in JDJ they did a great job, even Surveen with Sanam was great( I was hoping they be first runner ups) but then when NB happend, came to know about Sabigail so here am I fangirling ðŸ˜†