Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 16

Ishita got happy hearing raman's decision and hugged him tight while ashok too got happy hearing Raman.

Raman wrapped his arms around Ishita and said-bahut darr Kiya khud se,bahut ladh liya khud se,ab Parmeet ko darana hai,usse harana hai.joh kuch bhi cheena hai usne mujhse ,hum sab se,uska badla lene ka waqt aa gaya.ab woh nahi jeetega,ab hum jeetenge.he said to which Ishita nodded.

Ishita-ab woh nahi jeetega,raman.ab hum jeetenge, usse saza dilayenge.mere amma-appa ko maar kar mujhe anaath kar diya.she said crying when Raman ,u r not alone anymore.i am with u ,so stop crying .he said hiding her more into himself.

Ashok smiled seeing ishra together and said-glad everything sorted out.mujhe khushi hai ki tum dono ke beech ab koi raaz nahi hai.

Raman broke the hug hearing this and went to Ashok.

Raman hugged Ashok and said-thank u yaar,tune har takleef mein mera saath diya aur Maine Kya Kiya,itne bade dukh ke saath tujhe akela chod diya.apne gham mein aisa duba raha ki har kuch bhool gaya.uss kamine se badla lena bhi.really sorry yaar,par ab koi galti nahi hogi ,hum mil kar apne Rahul ka badla lenge.he said and Ashok cried remembering Rahul.

Ashok-thanks yaar,tu wapas aa gaya .bahut akela pad gaya tha main tum dono ke bina.

Raman-ab koi akela nahi hai,naa main,naa tum aur naa hi Ishita,hum sab ek team hai ab,a team against param.he said and both nodded.

Ashok-achcha bahut raat ho gayi hai,tum log so,main bhi chalta hoon.

Raman-aaj ruk jaa yahin par,kitne din baad itna achcha lag raha hai, yeh soch kar hi kitna sukoon mil raha hai ki hum uss Parmeet ko saza dilwane wale hai.

Ashok-haan sukoon toh hai,aur Khushi bhi.but aaj nahi rukunga.phir kabhi.aaj kuch kaam hai.

Ishita-ok,but Kal subah breakfast fast hamare saath karna hai.

Ashok-ofcourse bhabhi,ab toh aata hi rahunga.he said smiling and went leaving ishra.

Ishra look at each other and hugged each other tight.ishita start crying bitterly and said-aap bahut gande ho,I hate u.

Raman smiled at her cuteness and said-really,aisa lag toh nahi raha.

Ishita look at him and said-aapne mujhe apni zindagi se nikal jaane ko kaha,kaha ki mera pyaar jhootha hai,aapko sach mein lagaa ki mera pyaar jhootha hai.she said looking at him with accused eyes.

Raman-aisa nahi hai ,jaan.i know I overreacted,mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha.maaf Kar dogi mujhe.

Ishita-nahi,main gussa hoon.aap manaiye mujhe.saying so she was going when he pulled her to him and said hugging her from back-mujhe manana nahi aate,tum khud maan jao.he said kissing her neckline but she pushed him a bit and said-main nahi manne wali khud se ,aap mujhe manaiye bas,warna ,

Raman-warna,he asked amused at her behaviour.

Ishita-warna main maayke chali jaungi.

Raman-achcha,aur woh kahan hai??

Ishita thought for a while and said-main Ashok ko apna bhai bana lungi aur phir unke ghar chali jaungi .

Raman-achcha idea hai,but woh tumhe bhabhi bolta hai and I am his bhai.

Ishita-toh kahin bhi chali jaungi,that's my look out .main gussa hoon aapse ,main jaa rahi hoon.she said going angrily when he pulled her to him and picked her in his arms.

He kissed her temple and said-as if I will let u go,tu meri hai,aaj aur hamesha ,tujhe kahin nahi jaana hai.aaja tujhe manata hoon.he said and took her to their bed.

Ishita-raman ,Raman,Kya kar rahen hai,let me go.main gussa hoon.she was saying when Raman said-i know jaan,tabhi toh manaa raha hoon.this is my way of manofying u.he said settling himself on her.

Ishita-let it go ,raman.she said struggling when he hold her hand over her head.

Ishita -main gussa hoon.she said slowly while he start kissing her .she closed her eyes feeling his gentle touch while his hold get loose on her hand.he went down and start caressing her navel ,dropping wet kisses all over her tummy making her loose herself completely in him.she took her hand to his hair and start caressing his hair .

Both look at each other and smiled.ishita opened her arms for him and soon both got busy in loving each other sensuously and passionately.

After long round of love making,they lay down side by side.raman pulled her to him and adjusted her next to himself.

He kissed her temple and said-thank u jaan,meri Zindagi mein aane ke liye.i was so lost without u .tumne meri Zindagi mein roshni kar di hai.

Ishita too kissed his temple and said-meri Zindagi mein bhi khushiyan aapke aane se hi aayi hai.kitni akeli thi main,u made me complete.i feel so safe in ur arms.hamesha aapki baahon mein yun hi rehna chahti hoon.

Raman-bina kapdon ke,thand lag jayegi .he said smiling making her blush.

Ishita-chee besharam,not like this.but much in love.she said and he kissed her temple.

Raman-pyaar toh main tumse karta hi hoon,aaj aur hamesha.now let's sleep .it's really late.he said to which Ishita nodded and closed her eyes.

Very soon both slept hugging each other tight.

Next morning,Ishita got up at her usual time and went to freshen up .after an hour,she came out and took out a blue saree .

Ishita-bahut khush hoon main,ab hum dono ke beech koi bhi secret nahi raha.ab hume kabhi koi alag nahi kar paayega.ab hum hamesha saath rahenge aur main sab karungi Raman ke liye.will love him till my last breathe and even after that .she said to herself and start getting ready .

After an hour,she came with tea and said-raman,get up.subah ho gayi hai.

Raman got up opening his droopy eyes and said-not like this,I want my morning dose.

Ishita-sab milega,uthiye toh.

Raman-nope,give me kiss first.he said being adamant.

Ishita smiled and pecked her cheek.

Raman-hey jaan,this is not a kiss.

Ishita-i know but abhi yahin milega.if u want more then go and brush ur teeth.u r smelling bad ,baby.she said patting his cheek.

Raman-stop babying me,I am not ur baby.but wanna be father of ur baby,try me.he said winking.

Ishita-that I know but still first go and freshen up .I am making breakfast,Ashok must be coming .she said getting up when he pulled her to him and said-stop being a bore,just give me a long kiss.bahut long wala,he said and claimed her lips.they kissed for long and finally Ishita went pushing him hearing the cooker whistling.

Raman ruffled his hair and went to freshen up.

After an hour,he came to the kitchen and said-what r u making??smelling yummy.

Ishita smiled and said-kya,food or me.

Raman-both,he said kissing her shoulder.

Ishita-hamesha romance mode on rehta hai naa aapka.

Raman -hamesha,I love u eat u raw.he said snuggling into her.

Ishita-raman stop it,let me concentrate.warna pura khana jal jaayega.

Raman-ok,tell me what u r making.

Ishita-chole bhaturey.

Raman-wow,Ashok ke liye choley,mere liye kabhi nahi banati,gandi kahin ki .he said chewing her earlobe.

Ishita-stop it,raman.its ticklish.

Raman-no,I am loving it.tu bhi enjoy kar,madrasan.he was saying when there was a knock on the door.

Ishita-now go and check.jarur Ashok aa gaye honge.

Raman went to check and saw Ashok standing there.

Raman-hey yaar,come in.he said smiling while Ashok just smiled meekly.

Seeing him Raman asked-what happened,any problem??

Ashok-parmeet is going.he said making raman's smile fade away.

Raman-going,where??

Ashok-woh out of country jaa raha hai ,and I don't know when he is coming back.he said worriedly making Raman worried too.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Finally out

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing update yaar really super 

Beautiful....👍👍👍👍

Ishra romance 🔥🔥🔥

eagerly waiting for next update sooon 

Plzzzz

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Finally all misunderstandings r clear

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz plz plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman said now he will fight against parmeet ishita said he made her orphan she was crying raman hugged her and said she have him ashok was happy seeing ishra together raman said sorry to him for leaving him alone in his pain he said they will take revange of their rahul death ashok hugged him and said he is happy as his friend is back ashok left as he had some work ishra talk was cute their romance waa nice morning scene was beautiful ashok told raman param is going out if india dont know when he will back raman got worried

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice 

Pls update soon its a request 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.. Loved it.. Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

Sukhvi thumbnail