Ishra ss-#2 kyunki..tu dhadkan main dil, pt 16 on pg 119 updt on 25/1

Posted: 2 years ago
Hi everyone, again I am here with a new story  and this one is really special for me, as this one is my 50th ss, yes this one is my golden jubilee ss.

OMG I just can't believe I write 50 stories, just ss ,leaving all the os and ts, 50 long stories in a row.out of which 21 r completed,21r ongoing and 8 r yet to start. Wow feeling great ,sach much writer wali feeling aa rahi hai. So firstly a big congratulations to me .

And then a big thank u to all my readers who loved all my stories so much, that I started getting 200+ likes in all my stories in just one day or two. Not only in stories updt but getting 200 likes in prologues, teasers and epilogue too. And that a big achievement  and all this happened just because of u all, so a very very big thank u to my each and every reader, love u all. 

And one more thing, this one is my gift for all my friends who r celebrating eid. 

A very happy eid to u all sweet friends and lovely readers

Hope u all will love this one, as it is the second season of my much loved story, kyunki..tu dhadkan main dil. 

Yes here I am proudly present my 50th ss and second season of my most loved story. 

#2 KYUNKI.. TU DHADKAN MAIN DIL 

Scroll down for the prologue
Edited by cutieruhi - 1 years ago
PROLOGUE

A man in his mid twenties was walking aimlessly on the road holding a beer bottle in his hand and drinking continously on an alone and dark road.

He was walking humming a song when a girl came running to him. She was looking turning back every now and then, like someone is following her. 

She was looking back when she got banged into the man, she was about to fall when the man hold her by her waist. Her face was hide under her long hairs while she was still trying to see the people coming behind her. 

The man make her stand and start walking drinking beer from the bottle when the girl hold his hand and said-please bacha lijiye mujhe, mere peeche gunde pade hue hai, they want to kill me. Unn logon ne mere amma appa ko bhi maar daala, mujhe bhi maarna chahte hai. Please save me, she said in a pleading voice folding her hands. 

Raman -please don't fold it hands in front of me, I can't save anyone. Main kisi ko nahi bacha sakta, I couldn't save them also. Saying so he start walking drinking beer again when ishita came in front and said crying-please save me, woh log mujhe maar dalenge. 

Raman -u know its good to die then living alone, trust me, main sach keh raha hoon.main jee raha hoon naa, Akele zindagi jeene se behtar hai Mar jao. See how alone I am but still I can't die, kyunki main marta hi nahi. Jitna bhi marne ki koshish karta hoon, someone or other save me. Sab bahut bure hai, all save me. It's good to die. Saying so he pushed her and start walking again and suddenly it start raining heavily. 

Ishita too start running in the another direction when he heard sound of bullet. He got shocked and turn to see that the girl fell in front of him lifelessly. 

Raman got shocked and ran to her while the goons turned thinking her dead. Raman went to her and picked her in his arms and said-aye ladki, tum thik ho. He asked shaking her hard. 

Ishita opened her eyes and said meekly-mujhe bacha lijiye. Saying so she fainted in his arms while Raman was looking at her guilty thinking because of him, one more person is going to die. 

That's all, will updt soon. 

Ps-160+ likes for part 1.
Edited by cutieruhi - 2 years ago
Have a look. 
comgrats raksha...

nice prolouge
nice prologue
thanks for pm
update soon
Omg di congratulations for ur 50th ss..
Ur an amazing writer di u deserve all success di..
Hope u will write more and more stories for us...

Coming to prologue interesting concept..
Someone chasing ishu.. Ishu asked help raman but he denied..
Ishu got shot..
Update next part soon di..
Congrats di
Nice prologue
Raman will save Ishita
Continue soon