Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Well Aru my imagination can run real wild๐Ÿ˜› I'm more into these anti heros and villains then positive lads...But sadly I kinda know Chandni won't play mind games๐Ÿ˜”

IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr.

Lol I'm thinking on same lines Aru:P actually I was just discussing with my bro that it would be interesting if Chandni actually had read it already and is playing along with Advay cuz she wants to help him maybe[?] Or had her own ulterior motive... I kept on bragging until he finally told me to shut up and stop obsessing over a fictional show๐Ÿ˜† but again Gull's heroines aren't known to have brains so maybe what you say will be true, it would later add to drama:p

how amazing that would be :)

it would be so good if they show Advay falling for her and finally deciding to tell her his motives and how he was playing with her and Chandni can tell him that I always knew that. that would be great twist.  

like Jesal said that Advay looks at the mirror... and see his reflection.. but Chandi was already there and saw it before him. lol

i think for next 10 days I am gonna be this not-making-sense-at-all-mood๐Ÿ˜ณ

barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Well Aru my imagination can run real wild๐Ÿ˜› I'm more into these anti heros and villains then positive lads...But sadly I kinda know Chandni won't play mind games๐Ÿ˜”

I am bipolar. ๐Ÿ˜† I like both kinds. I like the baddies, not necessarily villains, but anti-heroes or those who play mind games. on the other side I also like the sweet and charming witty guys. However, extremely goody-two-shoes don't appeal to me much.
Am I making any sense? ๐Ÿ˜•
barsha_dash thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TheJoker-

how amazing that would be :)

it would be so good if they show Advay falling for her and finally deciding to tell her his motives and how he was playing with her and Chandni can tell him that I always knew that. that would be great twist.  

like Jesal said that Advay looks at the mirror... and see his reflection.. but Chandi was already there and saw it before him. lol

i think for next 10 days I am gonna be this not-making-sense-at-all-mood๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Red, T, I am with you. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Sanskruthi thumbnail
I am bipolar. ๐Ÿ˜† I like both kinds. I like the baddies, not necessarily villains, but anti-heroes or those who play mind games. on the other side I also like the sweet and charming witty guys. However, extremely goody-two-shoes don't appeal to me much.

You perfectly make sense to me, we're similar  here๐Ÿ˜›
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LordLuminous

I like the idea of a diary. That would be cool. Advay jotting down what he's done and what's left, he makes plans in it and reflects in that diary.

Well I'm getting more excited to hear those entries in Advay's voice๐Ÿ˜ณ
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: barsha_dash

I get that... Aru... lol.

I dont like the Dikra-Fied MLs. I am more into anti hero type guy. or the types of guy who are tough from outside but has a soft heart. the reason I fell for Arnav then and Advay now
I dont like the too good to be true types guys. 

and SP is filled with that lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ wont name characters though...๐Ÿ˜ณ

plus I think its an actors job too... sometime the character is easy to fall in love with but still as an audience you fail to connect and then at times the character is hard to understand but actors make it possible to understand it if not love it. 

Edited by _TheJoker- - 6 years ago
LordLuminous thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You perfectly make sense to me, we're similar  here๐Ÿ˜›

Add me to this list.
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Nice analysis... Yes advay knows what he is doing is wrong ...but still couldn't stop himself from doing it...

Regarding chandus promo, I guess this is first time we have complete anti hero in tv series... It is important his point of view should be well explained...

Audience should understand that he might try to hurt her but at end he won't hurt her lliterally (he saved her in temple and dussehra promo)

Explaining his need for revenge to audience is more important... Otherwise whole story will lose its charm ...if today's promo was not there then people might ask what he is going to gain by revenge?

As u said trp audience are women centric.. ..two episodes of chandu with tears,they will sympathize with her...but making them sympathize for hero is difficult... It becomes more difficult when it is anti -hero...

I guess they want audience to understand and accept advay first
barsha_dash thumbnail
@Sans, Jesal and T, I am glad you got my point and we have similar choices.
T, I got the hint. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next