Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LordLuminous

Thank you! Also, what is your name or what do I call you?

You know, it's interesting that Advay is having this conversation while looking in the mirror. As if to say he was reflecting on himself and his thoughts and plans. The mirror being symbolic to this self-reflection in a literal sense.

While I don't agree with Advay, on personal level, I understand what he is trying to say about his revenge. However this will mean his journey might be accepting this stuff has happened and moving forward, because Advay is currently stuck in one place.

I mean, I guess we will have to wait and see for Chandni, but daily soaps tend to work best when they are female centric, TRP wise. But promotional wise, I am unsure.

you can call me T. 

I will have to watch the show and his reasons to know whether or not I agree with him. Thats why I actually want Chandni to be reason for his misery some way (indirectly may be) only then I can say whether I understand him or not. so they have a job to do here. hope they have strong reasons to show why and how Advay blames Chandni despite knowing that it does not serve him any purpose :)

@Bold. lets not forget our Chandni has her own past.. she is probably a acid victim and Chandni is everything that TRP aunties love to see in FL. when the show starts Chandni will get her desired space and value. and as for promotion purpose lets hope TRP devis realizes that Men have feelings too and at times its their struggle and their story too :)
LordLuminous thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jesal, I really admire how you go so deep while analysing. Even I didn't think of the root thing. But the analogy is really good.

Thank you, I'm just crazy that way. ðŸ˜† I love that you responded to my analysis with a lengthy comment. It really helps to have a conversation and shows interest. The onion thing came from you after all, that only helped me make it go deeper. And thats what I love, through a conversation, we saw a deeper analogy.
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _TheJoker-

you can call me T. 

I will have to watch the show and his reasons to know whether or not I agree with him. Thats why I actually want Chandni to be reason for his misery some way (indirectly may be) only then I can say whether I understand him or not. so they have a job to do here. hope they have strong reasons to show why and how Advay blames Chandni despite knowing that it does not serve him any purpose :)

@Bold. lets not forget our Chandni has her own past.. she is probably a acid victim and Chandni is everything that TRP aunties love to see in FL. when the show starts Chandni will get her desired space and value. and as for promotion purpose lets hope TRP devis realizes that Men have feelings too and at times its their struggle and their story too :)

@bold- I so agree with you T.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well I firmly believe every devil was once an angel! Advay has got his reasons  which maybe wrong from neutral point of view... But there are three sides to every tale!!! Even after inflicting pain through revenge he will be the one who suffers equal to his target maybe bcoz he'll gradually connect to her! Saying that at the end of the day I'm just a human makes things much easier:) Now I know Chandu will be sweet and innocent but if Advay thinks she is at fault for him then she is...whenever anyone claims that I've hurt them I cannot argue that I didn't coz I don't know which of my actions resulted in what.
Geez man have I turned into his advocate already?!😳😆
Anyways srry for prying but are you a guy?! Nice analysis BTW:)
Edited by Zephyr. - 6 years ago
LordLuminous thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TheJoker-

you can call me T. 

Yes, I agree with the sentiment for strong reasons and that we will have to wait for the show and see how they portray the reasons and back story. I almost forgot that trailers are a general overview and what happens in the show is going to be different. 

Heres to hoping that Chandni is accepted by the the TRP. I really pray. I feel as though, when Gul khan makes strong male character who voice themselves, it really brings a new shade to tellywood. Portraying strong, independant women and emotional, powerful men. Thats probably why, despite it being a GK show, the themes of a character are really well done.
barsha_dash thumbnail
If the lines are from Advay's diary, can I be a little hopeful to actually see Advay scribbling in his diary?
May be Chandni will find out about Advay's intention by stumbling upon his diary some day. Gosh! I can already visualise so many scenes in my head considering this angle, with lots of drama of course. 😆
Edited by barsha_dash - 6 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: barsha_dash

If the lines are from Advay's diary, can I be a little hopeful to actually see Advay scribbling in his diary?
May be Chandni will find out about Advay's intention by stumbling upon his diary some day. Gosh! I can already visualise so many scenes in my head considering this angle, with lots of drama of course. 😆

Lol I'm thinking on same lines Aru:P actually I was just discussing with my bro that it would be interesting if Chandni actually had read it already and is playing along with Advay cuz she wants to help him maybe[?] Or had her own ulterior motive... I kept on bragging until he finally told me to shut up and stop obsessing over a fictional show😆 but again Gull's heroines aren't known to have brains so maybe what you say will be true, it would later add to drama:p
LordLuminous thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr.

Well I firmly believe every devil was once an angel! Advay has got his reasons  which maybe wrong from neutral point of view... But there are three sides to every tale!!! Even after inflicting pain through revenge he will be the one who suffers equal to his target maybe bcoz he'll gradually connect to her! Saying that at the end of the day I'm just a human makes things much easier:) Now I know Chandu will be sweet and innocent but if Advay thinks she is at fault for him then she is...whenever anyone claims that I've hurt them I cannot argue that I didn't coz I don't know which of my actions resulted in what.

Geez man have I turned into his advocate already?!😳😆
Anyways srry for prying but are you a guy?! Nice analysis BTW:)

Yes I'm a guy. You're not prying, it was a legit question.

You heard the saying that a Master is greater slave than they? Its just like a seeker of revenge causes more pain to themselves then they do to their victim. Not only does he carry the pain of his past, but alsohis revenge. He is allowing himself to burn in his desire for vengeance, its actually tearing him apart and he realizes, but decides he cannot spare her, because that is a greater crime.

Don't worry about being an advocate, every show that has an AYM, has a part of the fandom that justify why their favourite is not the devil's spawn or Satan incarnate. You and I are just part of that fandom. ðŸ˜†
barsha_dash thumbnail

Lol I'm thinking on same lines Aru:P actually I was just discussing with my bro that it would be interesting if Chandni actually had read it already and is playing along with Advay cuz she wants to help him maybe[?] Or had her own ulterior motive... I kept on bragging until he finally told me to shut up and stop obsessing over a fictional show😆 but again Gull's heroines aren't known to have brains so maybe what you say will be true, it would later add to drama:p

@Bold- Sans, arrey baapre, tu toh bohot dur pohoch gayi re!😆
She already knows Advay wants to take revenge on her and she is playing along and helping her hurt him? ðŸ˜² Kuchh zyada ho gaya re. ðŸ˜†
Ulterior motives would have been good. Both playing mind games. But Chandni doesn't seem so. 
Edited by barsha_dash - 6 years ago
LordLuminous thumbnail

I like the idea of a diary. That would be cool. Advay jotting down what he's done and what's left, he makes plans in it and reflects in that diary.
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next