|| Trailer 5 - Advay's Diary: Ilzaam Analysis || (More Coming Soon)

LordLuminous thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Omg, that new trailer. Damn, I guess no Chandni promo... 😭  Mean Star Plus...

: Ilzaam

Interestingly enough, the trailer is another Advay POV, where he explains he doesn't know what he'll get from placing the blame on Chandni, but he knows that if he doesn't, he'll be at fault in his own eyes.

That really says a lot of the plot and adds to what we know. This is really how Advay justifies himself. If he doesn't get revenge, he will be the one who is wrong. To punish evil, sometimes one must lose their humanity. And the fact that he questions himself tells us that he understands what he is doing has no meaning because taking revenge won't make him the better person, but leaving her be isn't correct either.

This tells us that Advay has a conscious and that he is able to identify good and bad behavior and that he understands what he is doing is bad. That he knows he gains to lose himself if he continues this path by hurting Chandni, but what can he do? She deserves this doesn't she?

Even the visuals, first you see a sweet, smiling Chandni in front of a mirror, a reflection of her true self, a kind girl. But then Advay appears as Ravan!Advay and explains himself, he is in the mirror, looking at a reflection of himself, of his other side as he talks about his revenge. His reflection - a shade of him, a demon in human skin.

This is just my take though, what you lovely people think? Thoughts?

#WeWantChandniPromo - please SP, we beg.

Well, until next time!
~ Jesal

(NOTE: I WILL POST THE OTHER TWO I-TRAILERS ON THIS THREAD!)
Edited by LordLuminous - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
The promo is awesome. I loved it. And yes it's again Advay's POV but I'm happy with that.
Arnav.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice analysis. Promo is rocking and barun's voice is too good
IronyDied thumbnail
nice post Jesal :) I like your analysis... 👏
you are right. Advay knows he is wrong or his ways are wrong...I think in our life when something goes wrong and despite our trying to make it right we see that things are going not-so-our-way, we tend to blame something or someone because that gives us peace. not necessarily it solves our problem but just a human reaction to put the blame on something or someone though we know that its not right.

I think Advay also knows or understands that blaming Chandni doesnt solve his purpose but he does it anyways and thinks that if he lets her get away it would be unfair (to his parents to him.. or whoever he is taking revenge for)

as fer as Chandni's POV is concerned SP has been promoting the show from Advay's POV only. I think they want to keep it ML centric only. which is pretty ok.. there has been shows on SP where the ML wasnt even shown before the show started to general audience. and with IB all the promos were Oberoi bothers based. and I like how Chandni is not an open book to read. "mystery" she is. I would like to know her with the show only... we may get to know what and how Chandni is with Advay's POV.. with time he will see her as a different person than he is assuming her to be and so we will. :)
LordLuminous thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TheJoker-

nice post Jesal :) I like your analysis... 👏

you are right. Advay knows he is wrong or his ways are wrong...I think in our life when something goes wrong and despite our trying to make it right we see that things are going not-so-our-way, we tend to blame something or someone because that gives us peace. not necessarily it solves our problem but just a human reaction to put the blame on something or someone though we know that its not right.

I think Advay also knows or understands that blaming Chandni doesnt solve his purpose but he does it anyways and thinks that if he lets her get away it would be unfair (to his parents to him.. or whoever he is taking revenge for)

as fer as Chandni's POV is concerned SP has been promoting the show from Advay's POV only. I think they want to keep it ML centric only. which is pretty ok.. there has been shows on SP where the ML wasnt even shown before the show started to general audience. and with IB all the promos were Oberoi bothers based. and I like how Chandni is not an open book to read. "mystery" she is. I would like to know her with the show only... we may get to know what and how Chandni is with Advay's POV.. with time he will see her as a different person than he is assuming her to be and so we will. :)

Thank you! Also, what is your name or what do I call you?

You know, it's interesting that Advay is having this conversation while looking in the mirror. As if to say he was reflecting on himself and his thoughts and plans. The mirror being symbolic to this self-reflection in a literal sense.

While I don't agree with Advay, on personal level, I understand what he is trying to say about his revenge. However this will mean his journey might be accepting this stuff has happened and moving forward, because Advay is currently stuck in one place.

I mean, I guess we will have to wait and see for Chandni, but daily soaps tend to work best when they are female centric, TRP wise. But promotional wise, I am unsure.
Edited by LordLuminous - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved your analysis
I get that he is in a conflict
He cannot decide what to do
He knows what is right yet cannot take that path
He is seeking closure for the past in his present
I know he may hurt Chandni emotionally
But I want Chandni to support and help him
When she know his truth I want her to understand him
Only she can heal him completely
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your analysis Jesal. With promo, we get to see the layers of Advay like peeling off skins of an onion.
I am really liking the way how SP and makers are slowly revealing Advay. We might not like what he will do to Chandni for his revenge, but his reasons will be genuine and it will be difficult to hate him because there will be a feeling that he is human and all is not lost.

I also agree with T. I don't think SP will give Chandni's POV because all the posters and promos are Advay-centric. Basically, they are going to showcase the story from Advay's POV IMO.

LordLuminous thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

Loved your analysis
I get that he is in a conflict
He cannot decide what to do
He knows what is right yet cannot take that path
He is seeking closure for the past in his present
I know he may hurt Chandni emotionally
But I want Chandni to support and help him
When she know his truth I want her to understand him
Only she can heal him completely

Only she can heal him completely. Thats so interesting, he causes her pain, but she cures his. What kind of love is this? One moment of pain, and the next relief. One harms, and the other heals. Two broken souls, breaking even further across this dark road.
LordLuminous thumbnail

Originally posted by: barsha_dash

Loved your analysis Jesal. With promo, we get to see the layers of Advay like peeling off skins of an onion.
I am really liking the way how SP and makers are slowly revealing Advay. We might not like what he will do to Chandni for his revenge, but his reasons will be genuine and it will be difficult to hate him because there will be a feeling that he is human and all is not lost.

I also agree with T. I don't think SP will give Chandni's POV because all the posters and promos are Advay-centric. Basically, they are going to showcase the story from Advay's POV IMO.

I love the onion thing you mentioned. The more you peel, the smaller it gets, the closer you reach to the roots. Onions don't have cores, so what is left when you are done peeling? It simply goes back to the onion's root. The root that connected it to the plant and made it grow. Just like what made Advay's burning for revenge grow and flourish into what it is. The Onion is Advay, being peeled away to reveal more and more. Showing the true color to the inside of the onion.

Sorry, got deep there.

barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LordLuminous

I love the onion thing you mentioned. The more you peel, the smaller it gets, the closer you reach to the roots. Onions don't have cores, so what is left when you are done peeling? It simply goes back to the onion's root. The root that connected it to the plant and made it grow. Just like what made Advay's burning for revenge grow and flourish into what it is. The Onion is Advay, being peeled away to reveal more and more. Showing the true color to the inside of the onion.

Sorry, got deep there.

Jesal, I really admire how you go so deep while analysing. Even I didn't think of the root thing. But the analogy is really good.