Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Kahan ki excitement hai yeh ?? 

Mehak has to choose sumone between hers egoistic husband or lunatic brother ...
Great ..just great !

@ bold you cracked me up 🤣🤣
IAM happy with the track if they are planning to bring MehRya close through this😉
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Shamz ...this episode was even worse then the 100 the epi 🥺

Thabs we can prepare ourselves for 300 episodes from now on cause we know it will be worse than 200 episode 🤢
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams I am really hating Mohit 😡 😡
 Shaurya I am not hating he is a nut case expect this from him 😆
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone.. 
What to say 😕 I could b active today of all the days 🥱 not even feeling like wishing for completing 200epis. Well back to square one, Mehrya at loggerheads n janam janam ke dushman😭  Though all acted so well, I am feeling sad. I try to b pos mostly, as it's a fictional show but today not feeling  pos, I think MehRya separation on the way, but when we're they together after this name sake wedding 😲 well then let the separation b official now n let Mehak move away from everyone, she does not deserve this torture almost everyday n in every situation she n only she us tested. Feeling bad for her. 
To b frank I am confused with whom Mehak should stand, better doesn't stand with anyone. Will b gud for her sanity n ours too. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Poor Mehak in dilemma...!! Ok Shaurya was ready to give Mohit money. I know both the families could have sorted it out via conversation but Idiot Mohit isn't ready to listen 🤢 But PD is right Mohit did ask her for help first! Out of sudden he wants fame that also through his sister's help. Useless guy can't he stand up on his own feet like Shaurya has done. 

So this was the 'interesting twist' as per ZA Productions tweet for 200 episode..like we didn't know 🤢

Who wants to watch Maha Episode now.. MehRya both at loggerheads as always constantly fighting and against each other. I wish they hadn't got them married. This namesake marriage is annoying!! 

Thank you Sham for the update!! 

Welcome Harmony...I have suddenly started hating Mohit like he use to hate kanta ...and thank God he hasn't got sonal's support else he would have been flying in sky...he doesn't respect Mahek and is jealous of her and still needs her help and he isn't even requesting...he is demanding😡

I guess if the competition is outdoor than we can expect some romantic Scenes...as what ever difference they might be having they will be with each other when they are in trouble😛

Iam still hopeful😆
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does mohit know anything about cooking? 😡
Bada chala competition mein part lene and that too with Meheks help
Why cant he do something on his own? 😡
Bloody senseless! He doesn't even know he is building a wall between his Di and Jiju 😲
Waah ji! Bhai ho toh aysa 👏

If I was in Meheks place,I would support my husband and find some other way to help mohit
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
According to PD logic and experience Mehek is right in choosing her brother he was the first one to ask for help ..tough situation for Mehek she is suffering and nobody understanding her. More torture ahead tmrw she will be insulted by her husband and today she was insulted  by her brother. This girl life has become hell .
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Welcome Heli ...🤗
Don't know why they're not giving space to mehrya ...they are hardly getting 5 minutes of space on screen... Enough of watching Mohit drama now 😡

Ek chiz mujhe samajh aagayi..ST dhire dhire Ekta mata ki foot step follow karna start ki hei..
jaise Ekta mata ko apna Vamps jyada pasand hei..waiise hi ST ko bhi ajkal Apna leads ko chodke Vamps k upar naya naya Pyaar aya hei..😡 😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oshbgosh

Hi Shamz .. I could only read Mohit , Mohit , Mohit and Mohit in the LU 😊 As much as I have started disliking that name, since you have mentioned the episode was nice I will watch it. Precap sounds interesting to me and I hope it will be good.
Thank you for the LU Shamz.

Aww thank you Osh 🤗
Even I hated that he was given the maximum space and I had to write his name repeatedly🥱
I was upset after watching Yesterday's precap but it's almost same precap but I'm excited for the competition as I find both have different reasons to participate and  if anyone win Mahek will be loosing some one 
koyel.c thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Sometimes feel pity for mahek ..does anyone love her selflessly

Welcome Preeti 😳

The answer is yes... In the entire khanna n sharma family only one person is there who loves our Mehak selflessly. Thats our sweet PD.. becoz Mehak is her laddu