200th Episode - Live Update (22nd June)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mohit is leaving and Shaurya drives inside the gate and stares at Mohit..he ask why did he came..Mahek tells he is my brother can't he come to meet me ..he tells let's go inside I need to talk to you...they come inside and Shaurya discuss about WC situation and tells that h needs her help ..he shows the form and mahek gets shocked and tells that she has promised Mohit for this and she will be supporting him... Shaurya tells he has to say no to Mohit , Mohit discuss about the contest to Mohit ..kanta and Jeevan aren't happy with this idea , Mohit tells Mahek Di said it's a good idea ... Shaurya tells what ever profit we get we will give a part to Mohit ..Mahek tells it's not right...he ask why is it not right...you went to handle business when MAA wasn't well now what's wrong and don't forget it's your business...Mahek tells I remember it and I also know what's going on in my home and Mohit needs me now to make a future for his kids .. Vicky tells if Mahek don't participate than investors will back out..

Mohit argue with Jeevan and kanta that they never support his dreams ..Sonal asks him to stop and their kid faith will be decided before only..

Shaurya tells we will give the prize money to Mohit and Vicky tells we can't back out now and in case if karuna maa comes to know about it she will feel bad ..and asks her to talk to Mohit once... Shaurya tells iam Waiting for your answer...Mahek thinks she should talk to Mohit once.

Jeevan tells ok if you want to participate than go ahead as you already convinced Mahek.. Mohit tells if Mahek di wasn't with me you would have never supported me this hurts me more...

Shaurya makes a strategy with his staff and asks Vicky to take out all the details of last two year rounds... Vicky gets a call from the investors that Mahek is participating for others.. Vicky tells it's a rumour..

Mohit tells Mahek  how can you back out at this moment and he bad mouths Everyone including kanta and Jeevan...mahek asks him to keep quiet and tells that if they win they will give the cash money to him .. Mohit tells so Shaurya is buying the trophy, I don't need your money and I want to stand on my own...Sheetal comes and tells you have promised and now you are backing out and you can't give him money like this ..and tells he needs your support now ...Mahek tells iam with both my family and my husband... Mohit tells you are standing with your husband who has gutted our shops and he is the same person who has killed your...Sonal stops him when he was about to tell...kanta pacify her ...Mahek gets a message from Shaurya that she spoked with Mohit or not ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya puts her head in PD's lap and discuss the situation saying even Shaurya needs her and she wants happiness in both the houses...PD guides her giving the example of Mahabharata..and tells Mohit has asked the support first so it's upto you whom you will help and you have promised him .. 
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shamz, it seems to be an intense episide
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham.. Have to watch the episode to see who is right in this situation... But Mohit BI doubt is behaving like a kid.. 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just love how they all use Mehek for their own benefit! She needs to focus on herself now. These guys don't deserve her or her talent!

Thank you shamz.
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So now pd had given her the reference of Mahabharata,  ab toh for sure she ll b on Mohit's side... 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mohit is over reacting he is behaving like a kid😡
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: icerain

Thanks shamz, it seems to be an intense episide

It was a good episode... don't know whom should MS support as SK has said he is raedy to give prize money also 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shristi0706

So now pd had given her the reference of Mahabharata, ab toh for sure she ll b on Mohit's side...

Yeah ... she's gonna follow the example. Fair dues, Mohit did ask her first and Shaurya had intended not to tell her about the investors before.
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

So now pd had given her the reference of Mahabharata,  ab toh for sure she ll b on Mohit's side... 

Yes she will support Mohit😲