Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Shamz I remembered once you posted they changed the writers.

Are these the new writers? They don't seem to have clue! The fan fic you guys right are way better than this idiotic stuff they put on our screens.

Its basically back to the first episodes of this show, if they knew this was where this show was heading why get them married?

Don't get mad with me guys, but I think they should make SK a full villain, and let mehek move and achieve her dream and find love with someone else.

The suffering they both went through to be together counts for nothing know.

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE

😊

Lets hope after the maha episode they get this show in track.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heera1702

Hello Everyone.. 

What to say 😕 I could b active today of all the days 🥱 not even feeling like wishing for completing 200epis. Well back to square one, Mehrya at loggerheads n janam janam ke dushman😭  Though all acted so well, I am feeling sad. I try to b pos mostly, as it's a fictional show but today not feeling  pos, I think MehRya separation on the way, but when we're they together after this name sake wedding 😲 well then let the separation b official now n let Mehak move away from everyone, she does not deserve this torture almost everyday n in every situation she n only she us tested. Feeling bad for her. 
To b frank I am confused with whom Mehak should stand, better doesn't stand with anyone. Will b gud for her sanity n ours too. 

Hey heera good to see you dear...I don't think it's a separation track coz they are already living as starngers, Cv's must have any masterstroke here ..like we were not expecting Ajay and rohith in Mathura and later all that incidence but out of all the crap the good thing which happened was Shaurya realization ...so iam being hopeful here ..after Karuna's recovery this track will bring them closer😲

Does anyone feels the same?? 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyel.c

The answer is yes... In the entire khanna n sharma family only one person is there who loves our Mehak selflessly. Thats our sweet PD.. becoz Mehak is her laddu

PD is Angel yaar ⭐️
I don't count her in humans😳
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayajac

Thanq so much for the Lu di❤️

Welcome magic😃
Good to cu in LU thread😛
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hey heera good to see you dear...I don't think it's a separation track coz they are already living as starngers, Cv's must have any masterstroke here ..like we were not expecting Ajay and rohith in Mathura and later all that incidence but out of all the crap the good thing which happened was Shaurya realization ...so iam being hopeful here ..after Karuna's recovery this track will bring them closer😲

Does anyone feels the same?? 

I feel the same..
Lekin mujhe CV's pr bharosa nehi..kabhi bhi palti kha sakte hei..😕
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crtkelly

HUGE SIGH 😕

Late to the party and find that I do not have much to add, as everyone has basically summed up my feelings on all of this. What a milestone episode...said no one ever 😡

Still failing how CVs believe any of this to be appealing to their audience, but what do I know 😆

So not geared up for this Maha episode, cannot imagine how any of this can be redeemed into something good.

What a mess they continue to make of this serial 🤢

Thanks to you Shamz as always!

Welcome to the party😆😆
Kelly was expecting at least Expecting 10 Minutes of some good showdown between leads but Mohit was taking all the limelight😲
Welcome dear 😛
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey  Shams...many thx for the LU! 😆
I don't how you do it, day after day with all the crap that fans have to digest! 

I haven't watched an episode since last Thursday and by reading your LUs, I am yet to motivate myself to do ! 😲

Did I hear you say we have a one hour epi tomorrow? Good luck to you all, hope it's better than the past few days that we have been watching! 

Will wait for your LU tomorrow...Tc xxx
Edited by Manoyana - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhwaniDixit

Thanks for the update Shams. You are doing a great job.

I wonder how you have patience to sit through such tiring episodes.

I really feel by end of this track Mehaks life will be in danger and then Shaurya will understand her importance in his life. Mohit is good for nothing how i hate him now 😡

What i hate about this track is the unnecessary drama just for creating misunderstanding between Mehak & Shaurya to keep them apart.

I will continue reading your updates just dont feel like watching the show any more.😡

Welcome dhwani... Previously we use to get to see a crap episode once a while but these days we have to wait for a good episode
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

😆😆

Now this is a good response to this episode 😆😆

Well zkm has taught me a lot sharle ...that was a natural response ...😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Thabs we can prepare ourselves for 300 episodes from now on cause we know it will be worse than 200 episode 🤢

I agree ...I donno wether this show will pull off till 300 epis ..considering the trp's and the track rate 🤢