And again lets acrobat baliye/ DT Nt pg 14

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

While it was a very beautiful performance which was more of a beautiful gym session but i really want to know where was the dancing? Forget about non-existent pure dancing that this forum keeps crying about where was even little bit of dancing ? And before you tell me the dance form was like that only then again i will ask why again such a dance form that has acrobats and lifts only? yes it was liked by judges,i liked it too but again why the lifts oriented act only? The stay in touch with body could have some kind of dancing too like all other contestants had.Even Divek had few seconds of dancing. And again Abi continues to play the role of a prop.Expecting a better performance for the 2nd act.

P.S I am sure self-proclaimed neutrals saw tons of dancing in the act and i am going to be told that i am blind to not see the dancing πŸ˜† and no one is going to stick to Sabigail's today's act but don't worry i won't throw boring lectures at you on entitlement to opinion,name calling and moral policing and over sensitivity and most importantly i am neutral i am neutral  πŸ˜†
Please do refer me the part of their performance where Sabigail danced even for 10 secs.Sad for Shoika's eviction and esp Shoaib.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† It felt like a perfect climax how Abigail was used as a perfect prop. Pick her up, throw her around, twist and turn her and voila it's a new form of dance.. 
Edited by Beauceant - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beauceant

πŸ˜† It felt like a perfect climax how Abigail was used as a perfect prop. Pick her up, throw her around, twist and turn her and voila it's a new form of dance.. And today they are going to use the best emotional blackmail on the whole world- maa.. In the finale voting act. Even mummy comes by to pour out some years, in the finale voting act.. Even DT wasn't this manipulative man..

I don't understand how is that a new dance form.Well i am sure it must be as Terrence explained but then for that you cannot name it dance from any angle.Expressions wise visually it kinda looked like their own act where Sanam was playing the over protective lover or may be their expressions have no variations.

Tell me about it...If only some other couple had pulled off an emotional act for the final they would have been grilled till now for carrying out the emotional drama for votes in the final πŸ˜† But oh well..Sanam has had edges already tu phir ye bhi sahi πŸ˜† i won't call them manipulative but smart.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
You call this an "Emotional" Act ?? ... 😳

Leave about using any Real Victim story or real event ... this act was not even damn an Emotional act ..

I know Monaya have solid competition from Abinam ... and the fandom is feeling the inkling and hence TRYING to find out something to call out in them but atleast try to come up with something g substantial ..πŸ˜†

When it was DT the threat for Monaya fans all possible Halla Bol was done on DT and now it's Abinam for them ..πŸ˜†

Yaar chill maaro ... Abinam are not gonna win this Competition ..

Edited : TyposEdited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ainee, go see Parde ke peeche.. Bharti says it all and says it best πŸ˜† And gets away with it.  
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes
It's the last week
So why attempt something new
Let's acrobat with my favourite prop
And use sympathy card
Saturday ho ya Sunday
Acrobat and tears are new tricks to get votes

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Acrobats ho ya no acrobats. I loved how Abi went and hugged Sanaya after they were announced safe. It seemed for a moment that she was happier for them than even they were. Sanaya was still coming in terms with her being safe while Abi was hugging Sanaya and jumping in her arms. It was so cute. πŸ˜†

I don't know about the dance because I haven't been watching Nach (other than MoNaya acts and segments)  since the Baba Ramdev episode - I switched off the episode during the question answer session and that was it. I caught yesterday episode online but after Sanam act. So, I don't know what to make of their dance and won't comment on it without being sure. 

About abinam being on the safe side of both Fandom - that also we aren't sure of because they can be playing or could be played too. Abi seems to be a sweetheart. Sanam is like the boyfriend your friend has that you aren't necessarily close to but like him because your friend is dating him. So yeah. 

I was sad when Deepika-Shoaib got eliminated. I hope they switch their agencies to one that actually values them. Really. 

I want to insert this emoji here. So...🀣

Edited by -Ara- - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, who are these self-proclaimed "neutrolls" who keep vexing you? Name those strangers, I'll tell them to stop it because it is affecting you a lot. 
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beauceant

Ainee, go see Parde ke peeche.. Bharti says it all and says it bestπŸ˜†And gets away with it.

Chalo
Atleast some can see beyond acrobats πŸ˜†
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol. now its the turn for Abinam i guess. last week it was divek vs monaya for fans. now since abinam was the first finalist its abinam vs monaya. plus i think Divek PR team is working well to turn attention to abinam and thus they can hav divek safe. becz there is no way abinam suddenly got some violent fans in SNS too.
now coming to post, there is no deny to the fact that abinams act was the best one yesterday.instead to using some rope, they took the theme to new level. as far as lifts are concerned, their concept limited their dance move
now abigail as prop. this is the lamest excuse i hav seen. in a couple dance its man who will lift woman in 360 and 180 degree right? not opposite. and last week am i the only one who hav seen ballet and krumping? abigail gracefull did two danceforms being a non dancer/avg dancer in start? yes their acts hav lifts and turns and they add beauty to act. everyone expect such additional beautification in their act. and its not sanam's fault that he is the only male in NB who can do such lifts.