Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

"Contact Improvisation is a form of dancing that has been developing internationally since 1972."

But never you mind. Grapes really are sour.😆

I hate Terence 😆 earlier he used to give full history, geography if totally new dance form was performed but now a days he isnt distributing gyan Had he distributed his gyan people wud hv atleast not made their fun 😆
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Oh finally it is clear to everyone that it is not divek but sanam and Abigail are threat to Sanaya, this thread says it all...😆

Yo
I am so proud of this 😆
Last tym it was Faisu in JDJ and now its AbiNam 😳
I am just waiting to see how dirtier it will get and in case if AbiNam win it will be dhamaka 😆 they will be bashed, thrashed n what not 😳
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: peeyara

I hate Terence 😆 earlier he used to give full history, geography if totally new dance form was performed but now a days he isnt distributing gyan Had he distributed his gyan people wud hv atleast not made their fun 😆

Yesterday Terence told about this dance form and also said it is very hard form because they wonot be any rope as prop to keep them connected and one slip also will spoil the act.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

You think that would stop anyone. Lol. 
PD_forums thumbnail

Yo
I am so proud of this 😆
Last tym it was Faisu in JDJ and now its AbiNam 😳
I am just waiting to see how dirtier it will get and in case if AbiNam win it will be dhamaka 😆 they will be bashed, thrashed n what not 😳

Oh it is already started by calling them fake .. let's see if they win by God's grace what new words will be invented
peeyara thumbnail

Yesterday Terence told about this dance form and also said it is very hard form because they wonot be any rope as prop to keep them connected and one slip also will spoil the act.

I am yet to watch
He distributed Gyan and still we hv this thread 🤣
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

You think that would stop anyone. Lol.

It actually didnt stopped anyone 🤣
peeyara thumbnail

Oh it is already started by calling them fake .. let's see if they win by God's grace what new words will be invented

Yes yes they are being called "FAKE" and I know there are many more to come 😳
PD_forums thumbnail

I am yet to watch
He distributed Gyan and still we hv this thread 🤣

That is the reason this thread surprised me.. ðŸ˜²
Did that part got edited in online video or people decided to ignore it because indirectly it clear only sanam and Abigail did the perfect form completing the challenge ðŸ˜‰
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bashing and thrashing has been happening even before they have won.
New words today are Sabigail do drama every week, and using mother's tears for sympathy votes. Manipulative, and smart. ðŸ˜Š