Only Sanam Abigail deserves to win

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I watched their performance and I got goosebumps.It was awesome ,awesome and awesome.No couple was close to them.They r unique seriously .Such a consistent and graceful this couple is and yes they shuld take this trophy home because they r saving grace of nach baliye 8.
No drama ,No overconfidence,no whining ,No rona dhona .Their each and every performance was about dance till now.
No scams ,No PR but only their sincerty and hardwork speaks for them .Their scoreboard speaks why they shuld be winners
ABINAM            

I hope star plus don't play their and declare them as winners becoz they r best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Sincerity and hard work are not the prerogative of one couple . For me MONAYA deserve to win

Originally posted by: Guinea

Sincerity and hard work are not the prerogative of one couple . For me MONAYA deserve to win

For me only Abinam because along sincerity and hardwork couple has one unique quality that is Diginity which the other two finalist couples lack .This couple don't create dramas and neither they whine nor they took digs on other couples.Salute to them and their fandom for maintaining the dignity so ofcourse they shuld be awarded not only for their excellent performances but also for dignity and selfrespect they maintained through out the competetion. 👏 I wrote about Abinam fans becoz I hv never seen their fans bashing or abusing any other celb couple or fans of other fandoms or neutrals even if they criticized their favorite.So this couple is complete package sincerity, hardwork and dignity So whatever ppl say but for Abinam r winners even if they don't win this trophy.Edited by TheMockingBird - 6 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

For me only Abinam because along sincerity and hardwork couple has one unique quality that is Diginity which the other two finalist couples lack .This couple don't create dramas and neither they whine nor they took digs on other couples.Salute to them and their fandom for maintaining the dignity so ofcourse they shuld be awarded not only for their excellent performances but also for dignity and selfrespect they maintained through out the competetion. 👏 I wrote abot their fans becoz I hv never seen their fans bashingor abusing any other celb couple or fans of other fandoms or neutrals even if they criticized their favorite.

Oh I think they did create the drama with their mums on stage , talking abt their personal lives etc .

Dignity of their fans 😆 that's a joke ... Seen how dignified they have beenthe past few weeks in the forum.

Anyway it's all abt opinions and your and mine differ. 😃
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh I think they did create the drama with their mums on stage , talking abt their personal lives etc .

Dignity of their fans 😆 that's a joke ... Seen how dignified they have beenthe past few weeks in the forum.

How is talking about your love life drama? Also what was all that we had to sit through? Mohit does not get up early blah blah 😕

I m neutral viewer and yep they talked about their personal life but they didn't keep on whining and crying like some couples of NB did in every episode .Neither they hide behind emotional acts with little or no dancing .Whatever they did was all about dancing their emotional act have only enough dance .They talked about their family once a while not in every episode like DT did .They never took digs on any couple nor they were butt hurt when they scored low.They did n't take dig on judges like Sanaya ji did so yeah they 100 times better than couples in finale.About fans I hardly see any Abinam fans from their AT to comment on bashing post or crticism post of other couple.even when they commented they never abused unlike some fans who r fighting everywhere from twitter to Insta abusing and ranting giving baduas to channel
YES ... they deserve to Win .. for lot of reasons ..

1) Mindblowing perf week after week
2) to an extent taht I felt that Sanam and Abigail are having competition with themselves ,they went into altogether diff zone
3) Hard work
4) Perseverance
5) Pushing the limits
6) Respecting judges opinion even when they dint made any sense .
7) And most importantly ,playing it like a competition ,playing with a Dignity and not getting involved in Mud-Sludging
@pinkboi plz don't mock someone body structure to justify ur point u can can give constructive criticism but don't do body shaming .All ppl r beautiful the way god or nature made them if don't like somebody better to ignore then insulting by calling them different names.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sabigail were too good that it gave me the goosebumps too.Their performance was some serious next level shizz, just like the judges themselves also said.I just couldn't take my eyes of Abi man,she really has come a long way and without doubt she is the best female dancer on the show.⭐️IMO Sabigail's performance was the only performance today that was actually semi-finale worthy.👏

Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I m neutral viewer and yep they talked about their personal life but they didn't keep on whining and crying like some couples of NB did in every episode .Neither they hide behind emotional acts with little or no dancing .Whatever they did was all about dancing their emotional act have only enough dance .They talked about their family once a while not in every episode like DT did .They never took digs on any couple nor they were butt hurt when they scored low.They did n't take dig on judges like Sanaya ji did so yeah they 100 times better than couples in finale.About fans I hardly see any Abinam fans from their AT to comment on bashing post or crticism post of other couple.even when they commented they never abused unlike some fans who r fighting everywhere from twitter to Insta abusing and ranting giving baduas to channel

Every couple has their own journey in NB . Some are proficient in dance from day 1 and have their own standard and some learn it on the way and come up to a standard . Both are commendable .

Sanayaji as you say did not criticise the judges , rather was defending them .. That too on an IF interview not the NB stage . Why would she 😆 they have got great scores post week3 ...

You are not a neutral viewer 😆 know your " love " for Sanaya since a long time .