Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

Why the hell terence cut their one mark? WHY? They were outstanding and literally deserved perfect scores but nae terence ko kabhi mathe pe sikhan nazar ati hai kabhi koi non existent galti

Terence hv always been strict on them I remember when they did emotional act he said there was less dancing whereas other couples like Divek,Bharti harash did emotionak acts where hardly there were any dance steps but they were given decent marks and praised too.Abinam were underscored many times.

I don't appreciate the " probelm with your fandom " lines . I am one individual here ... And have all rights to post in this post , just like you did in mine . I find this very condescending and annoying . Everytime talking down to ppl , calling them out as a fandom just cause they post something you don't like !

Cause I am A Sanaya fan Idont need your permission nor certificate to write what I wish too. Just like you I can express my opinion also .. I don't expect you to agree with me .
If you got a probelm with my opinion deal with it !

[/QUOTE] Who stopped u from expressing ur opinion .u don't agree with me fine and i don't agree with and why i don't agree with you i gave the reasons for that.Then u copied my post and accused me that i bash sanaya and u know my love for her.Did this post was about Sanaya no it was not you made it about sanaya by accusing me .About fandom u copying my post and ur pals commenting on it to show ur fanwar reflects hw immature you ppl r .And yeah u think monaya deserve to win it's ur thinking sorry we will agree to disagree.plz request don't quote me again and plz take sanaya and monaya from this post to ur post as i m in no mood to discuss sanaya and monaya .I love to hv discussions about Abinam if u hv something to say about abinam say it without hesitation praising or criticism anything will work but plz no sanaya or monaya   .i will not reply if u want to discuss about sanaya or monaya or their fandomEdited by TheMockingBird - 6 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Clear sign of Insecurity ... 😉

Just like their favs ... these ppl too have started showing these signs .. being butt hurt ,insecured ,cribbing .. 😆

👏 👏
Keep up with your personal attacks .
i am " these ppl " and am insecure .. You have mentioned it quiet a few times already , butt hurt , cribbing ...

Originally posted by: -Neeva1906-

Agree with you.Only Abinam deserve to win.Others are nowhere near them.They are class apart.The youngest couple on the show but the most mature one.I really liked Sanam's reaction after being declared 1st finalist.So calm,composed though feeling very excited within.The way they conducted themselves on the show is praiseworthy.Don't know what SP is upto but for me Abinam are already the winners.They have won viewers' hearts with their brilliant performances and humility.

yep they r really very mature and dignified.They take crticism of judges seeiously and come with awesome performances every week that's why they won many viewers heart.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I don't appreciate the " probelm with your fandom " lines . I am one individual here ... And have all rights to post in this post , just like you did in mine . I find this very condescending and annoying . Everytime talking down to ppl , calling them out as a fandom just cause they post something you don't like !

Cause I am A Sanaya fan Idont need your permission nor certificate to write what I wish too. Just like you I can express my opinion also .. I don't expect you to agree with me .
If you got a probelm with my opinion deal with it !

Who stopped u from expressing ur opinion .u don't agree with me fine and i don't agree with and why i don't agree with you i gave the reasons for that.Then u copied my post and accused me that i bash sanaya and u know my love for her.Did this post was about Sanaya no it was not you made it about sanaya by accusing me .About fandom ur copying posting and ur pals commenting on it show hw immature you ppl r .And yeah u think monaya deserve to win itr thinking sorry we will agree to disagree.plz request don't quote me again and plz take sanaya and monaya from this post to ur post as i m in no mood to discuss sanaya and monaya .I love to hv discussions about Abinam if u hv something to say about abinam say it without hesitation praising or criticism anything will work but plz no sanaya or monaya   .i will not reply if u want to discuss about sanaya or monaya or their fandom[/QUOTE]

You and your friends show the same courtesy and stay out of the thread I created ! It was meant for Monaya and not abinam . Before preaching learn to practice the same !

And yes I am out of this thread . Your friends can continue with the mocking and personal attacks !
Guys let's not get diverted from topics we r not here to discuss about DT ,Divek ,Sanaya or Monaya or their fandoms .I m impressed with Abinam performances so I made this post .In past too I hv made post on Abinam and bharti and appreciated them .ppl too appreciated them plz i don't want this post to get closed as their r very few posts on Abinam .plz stay calm and carry on with ur discussions.
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abinam are the bestest bestest bestest best 
Mai4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I only watch Nach Baliye for the dances and not because I'm a fan of a particular jodi and yes I'd say by far Sanam n Abi deserve the win!
and what is with the "slight blunder was there" and "mathay pe sikan ayi thi comments"? that was in my opinion very unfair only because the other jodis wouldn't have received the same type of judgement and would've gotten away with it.

abinam literally stun with their performance!

Originally posted by: Guinea

Who stopped u from expressing ur opinion .u don't agree with me fine and i don't agree with and why i don't agree with you i gave the reasons for that.Then u copied my post and accused me that i bash sanaya and u know my love for her.Did this post was about Sanaya no it was not you made it about sanaya by accusing me .About fandom ur copying posting and ur pals commenting on it show hw immature you ppl r .And yeah u think monaya deserve to win itr thinking sorry we will agree to disagree.plz request don't quote me again and plz take sanaya and monaya from this post to ur post as i m in no mood to discuss sanaya and monaya .I love to hv discussions about Abinam if u hv something to say about abinam say it without hesitation praising or criticism anything will work but plz no sanaya or monaya   .i will not reply if u want to discuss about sanaya or monaya or their fandom

You and your friends show the same courtesy and stay out of the thread I created ! It was meant for Monaya and not abinam . Before preaching learn to practice the same !

And yes I am out of this thread . Your friends can continue with the mocking and personal attacks ! we don't come in groups like you do I don't know anyone of them .I just made topic and the members here r commenting so plz get ur facts right before accusing .They hv right to express their opinion and i didn't say them to comment on your post .even i commented on your post once and never took the pain to visit there again because i m not concerned what u do or not .so peace from my side don't quote me again.
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup that's true.
Even KT asked from all 3 Jodi why they deserve to win but not from abinam coz they actually deserve due to their dancing and don't need to answer why they deserve to win.
I was happy wen they were the 1st one to go in Finale that means people vote for them so can I hope to see them as winner too.so actual dancing talent win like in nb7 himanshoo n amruta won for their fabulous dancing.
Luking for tomorrow abinam performance like always mind blowing. 😛