Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey.this is my first post here although I have been a silent reader for a while.i have never been a fan of sanam or abigail before,but now with nach baliye I'm a huge fan of them!!There performance are always a treat to watch.their hardwork is clearly seen specially Abigail's.. The way she match up to sanam is just WOW... Undoubtedly she is an amazing dancer..the last act was also fabulous!!also they are so sweet..They totally deserve the title!!Hope they win..
Can't wait to watch tomorrow's performance..
Edited by Fallingsnow - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Very True ... these two aren't the Youngest but still the Maturity displayed by them is commendable .
Couple's elder then these two having fighting like Kids and these young duo have been concentrating only in their own acts .
So much to learn from these two for others .

Hey, they are actually the youngest couple AFAIK. Edited by BB10 - 6 years ago
rana.mina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As a viewer i could connect with Abhinam dance a lot...Am a Sanaya and DT fan but if am being honest than Abhinam deserve much more than any other jodis...even where they got less scores were just bcz judges were extremely strict towards them...and they prove again and again why they were deserving for the finals...i know its difficult for them to win bcz of two POPULAR jodis but they definitely deserve the titel...even if they don't win they are definitely winner for me
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fallingsnow

Hey.this is my first post here although I have been a silent reader for a while.i have never been a fan of sanam or abigail before,but now with nach baliye I'm a huge fan of them!!There performance are always a treat to watch.their hardwork is clearly seen specially Abigail's.. The way she match up to sanam is just WOW... Undoubtedly she is an amazing dancer..the last act was also fabulous!!also they are so sweet..They totally deserve the title!!Hope they win..

Can't wait to watch tomorrow's performance..

Welcome to IF and NB forum.Hope you will enjoy here.
Abinam made you post something on the forum for the first time.Such is their impact on neutral viewers.I never ever voted for any reality tv show contestant in my life but Abinam compelled me to do that.They are a treat to watch.Hope viewers will vote for them generously and they will win.😊
Fallingsnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neeva1906-

Welcome to IF and NB forum.Hope you will enjoy here.
Abinam made you post something on the forum for the first time.Such is their impact on neutral viewers.I never ever voted for any reality tv show contestant in my life but Abinam compelled me to do that.They are a treat to watch.Hope viewers will vote for them generously and they will win.😊

Thanks😊
Me too...They are the first contestants on a reality show for whom I have voted...
Abinam being the first finalist have increased my hopes..
*Fingers crossed*
whoopingwillow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Oh I think they did create the drama with their mums on stage , talking abt their personal lives etc .

Dignity of their fans πŸ˜† that's a joke ... Seen how dignified they have beenthe past few weeks in the forum.

Anyway it's all abt opinions and your and mine differ. πŸ˜ƒ

Pls tell me what their 'fans' did in the past few weeks. I have always felt its sanaya and DT fandom's that keep quarelling. Abinam fans just stay out of this. But apparently one fan of them bashed another jodi so abinams insta is flooded with requests asking the fans not to do so. 
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Abinam should win and I hope so.
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've always been a silent member of this nb forum & used to laugh at other fandom for fighting with each other for the once they didn't even know properly . What's the best part about abinam & their fandom was they never indulged in these stupid fan wars even I saw Abigail requested her fans not to bash other contestants that single statement by her spoke a lot . 
Cmng to their acts without any second thought it's abinam which deserve to win especially for the effort which Abigail put to match sanam is praiseworthy. The first performance I saw was ae dil h mushkil & trust me I knew nothing about these two sanam I've seen him in dare to dance but doesn't remember anything . This single act of them made me fan of their dancing week after week giving mind blowing performance . If someone label me as their fan then I would only say it's their performance week by week which made me their fan . As a normal tv viewer I am watching nach baliye to see good dance performance which abinam are providing every week . If not abinam then I really don't know who else deserve to win . I agree everyone has putten a lot of hard work for reaching in finals but the winner should b who perforrmed best of all . 
P.s sorry for such a long rant but couldn't stop myself from posting as there r v less topics in name of abinam .
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yess..only abinam deserves to win..babies are the best <3

Originally posted by: BB10

Hey, they are actually the youngest couple AFAIK.

I actually wanted to write "are" only ... don't know from where aren't came ... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†