Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Emergency Retold by Kuldip Nayar
The Emergency by Coomi Kapoor

it will give you brief knowledge ..kab kasie emergency laga saktey hai 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJHtD5ydm_A[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks !!! 
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

India is going through a similar time now with the beef bans and all the shit. Modi Sarkar should award Bharat Ratna to their minions Bhandarkar, Kher, Ashok Pundit, Agnihotri, Abhijeet singer and the likes.

why blame Modi ?😕
NathuPyare thumbnail
wow... trailer to bada dhamakedar hai ...👏
congress raj me to ye film kabhi release na hone paati... 😳

NathuPyare thumbnail

similar times 😆

if this was a emergency ..you will be in a jail 😆 

abhi govt ko bash to kar saktey ho tab 21 month tak sirf tasreef pe dande padte the 😆 agar modi sarkaar ne aisa kar diya to pseudo liberal ka kya hoga ...Bandar  bhi sharma jayengey itni laal ho jayegi ..Laal salaam 😆

Beef ban imposed by congress and same congress indira gandhi  fought a election on COW 😉

bilkul sahi kaha zandu... congress aur leftists jab intolerance ka jaap karte hai to kitni besharmi ke saath emergency ka kaala daur bhool jaate hai... I have only read about the atrocities which congress, Indira and Sanjay Gandhi committed and today's political climate is nothing compared to that ... people are free to express their opinions without the fear of getting their a$$es thrown into a jail ... even the press was forcefully silenced during that black period in Indian history ( if I'm not wrong) 
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
perfect timing 😆 not a fan of RW but about time people realise the true face of gandhi's 🤢

Edited by _Khaleesi_ - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

bilkul sahi kaha zandu... congress aur leftists jab intolerance ka jaap karte hai to kitni besharmi ke saath emergency ka kaala daur bhool jaate hai... I have only read about the atrocities which congress, Indira and Sanjay Gandhi committed and today's political climate is nothing compared to that ... people are free to express their opinions without the fear of getting their a$$es thrown into a jail ... even the press was forcefully silenced during that black period in Indian history ( if I'm not wrong) 

this was nothing Nathu darling ...Indira gandhi appointed very junior judge as a chief justice becasue many people filling a case against indira gandhi and all case verdict goes against her so she appointed chief justice a junior judge which was her left hand ... and in emergency 100% case favor the government 😆 

NathuPyare thumbnail

this was nothing Nathu darling ...Indira gandhi appointed very junior judge as a chief justice becasue many people filling a case against indira gandhi and all case verdict goes against her so she appointed chief justice a junior judge which was her left hand ... and in emergency 100% case favor the government 😆 

@bold- chup be! mai dear se darling kab ban gaya? aajkal galat sangat me pad gaye ho kya ? 😳

waise ye chief justice wali baat bhi maine padhi thi... aur sanjay gandhi ko mardon ki nasbandi karane ka kaisa bhooth sawar ho gaya tha?  I mean why go after men's balls? 😆 
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: communion

^^ Population control na..

haan par uske liye logon ko educate karo aur choice do ki surgery karani hai ya nahi.. ye thode na ki forcefully nasbandi kara do...even people going to hospitals for fever were forced to sign papers for vasectomy/tubectomy...kitne log to mar gaye is chakkar mein 

Edited by NathuPyare - 6 years ago

@bold- chup be! mai dear se darling kab ban gaya? aajkal galat sangat me pad gaye ho kya ? 😳

waise ye chief justice wali baat bhi maine padhi thi... aur sanjay gandhi ko mardon ki nasbandi karane ka kaisa bhooth sawar ho gaya tha?  I mean why go after men's balls? 😆 

my dear Nathu Bro 😆 sab galat aunties ki sohbat ka asar hai 😆 

u know 1000s of politicians & journalists were jailed all over the country.  Over 140,000 people were detained without trial... and people saying abhi bhi emergency hai 😳

Censorship on newspapers was imposed. No one was allowed to write against the government and still some think abhi bhi emergency while most of journalist openly bashed government and their policies 😆

Dismissed more than 8 state governments on a single day (29th April 1977) that were against Ms. Gandhi  and people think abhi bhi emergency hai 😆

Forcible sterilization/family planning done on many people and people think abhi bhi emergency hai 😆

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

haan par uske liye logon ko educate karo aur choice do ki surgery karani hai ya nahi.. ye thode na ki forcefully nasbandi kara do...even people going to hospitals for fever were forced to sign papers for vasectomy/tubectomy...kitne log to mar gaye is chakkar mein 

The way was wrong but atleast some top politician though about rising population, now we are already lost on that problem3