Before the trailer I thought the movie was about Sakshi and Mahendra Singh Dhoni lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Before the trailer I thought the movie was about Sakshi and Mahendra Singh Dhoni lol
I was prepared to be annoyed
, but surprisingly I didn't hate it. I liked the trailer, hopefully movie won't suck.
Huge FLOP
Full movie in 1.5 minutes 
The movie send to be inspired by Dhoni and they have added fictional characters to the story.
Raj Kumar Rao acts well but jhanvi is a pathetic actress. She can't act, her dialogues are flat monotone, her screen presence is dull.
Why KJo papa?😡
]Originally posted by: Jaitreya23
Why KJo papa?😡
Papa bhi bolte ho .. aur phir puchhte ho ki bachchon ki help kyu kar rahe
This is gonna be a RKR show through and through.
The concept seems borrowed from different ideas. It’s likely that it’s a good movie but I don’t know how it will be received at the box office.
Janhvi is taking an interesting approach to her career. Doing character driven roles in Bollywood but has signed what will likely be flowerpot roles down south. Is there a strategy here or just a case of where she has more back up and support?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdTYmwKNFq_/?stkn=eGFsbmVqdGh6cnd0
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Udta Teer trailer- Ayushmann and Sara https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoiaR2TqZo/?stkn=MW83MHN0NmVsMXNvbw==
27