Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 27 days ago

Too much going on in the story, and that might work against the film, it reminded me of bharat and laal singh chadda, where they try to squeeze a whole life story of a character into one film, and it just didn't click with the audience. I found the trailer boring tbh, nothing really held my attention 

Edited by zara321 - 27 days ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

It seemed too busy to me. Like they're trying to tell the entire life story in this one film and it might just happen that it will show nothing properly then.

This is probably Karthik's best acting so far for me, but the trailer is just meh apart from that.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Superb trailer, have always loved Kabir Khan's brand of cinema, Kartik seems to have delivered a good performance, has worked really hard and it shows

Special mention to the colour grading and VFX it's Red chillies I guess??

The last shot hyped me might watch it in the theatre, just read somewhere that if Kartik manages to make this one a big success and then BB3 becomes the HGOTY then whatsmiley36

But seriously, after Satyaprem ki Katha he has gained goodwill, if things happened like people are predicting then no amount of unnecessary trolling by cynics or other actors' fans would matter. From the response, I can say the trailer has done the job. Good luck to the team Kabir Khan deserves to make his big comeback 👍

bloomers thumbnail
I think they have tried the best they can with the trailer. It is really tricky to cut trailers in this genre. Because it always feels like they are jumping from one event to another. Typical biopic/inspirational real-life stories wala problem. Kartik should really do something about his LAK wala weird acting. Like take serious acting lessons to beat that specific weakness out of his system. Because leave those scenes out (for example, with Vijay Raaz) , he is actually good in the rest. They need a trending, catchy song for this to get a good opening. Biopics ka bura time chal raha hai aaj kal. They should be happy if they recover their money. Anything more than 100+ crores is a bonus. Does anyone know what's considered a good number of trailer views for day 1??
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I liked it for first one minute, then it felt like i am watching a whole movie with no context so had to stop. There has to be better way to cut trailers. Kartik looked good, but not sure about the movie.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

If one knows a bit about Murlikant Petkar's life (the man who is the inspiration for Kartik's character, now almost 80 years old) then the trailer makes absolutely sense.

Like Srikanth, this movie is an inspiration in showcasing that it is possible to fight severe handicaps.

There is also something that makes me smile: he made his first medal and world-record in Heidelberg (Germany) where had been the 4th paralympics since the 1st one in Rome.

Btw, I'm one of those 'weird' people who likes Tubelight...and also 83... (and I only didn't watch LSC because of Aamir's 'eyes-wide-open'...I can't stand this expression on him that's why I couldn't finish PK.)

Edited by Clochette - 27 days ago