Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Hi Shams!

Thx a ton for the LU today! 👏

Looks like I missed a good episode but can't help it, I am on the flight since morning and heading home finally! So pleased that the senior dayaan has been exposed but waiting to see what ST is dishing out next!

Internet at 37,000 ft above sea level is also very slow so no Like buttons working!
😲

Will try and catch with you all from tomorrow inshallah! 😉

Oyee hoaiii Manno is coming back to India😃
Hope you had a safe journey😊

WELCOME dear ..we got rid of one dayaan... another is left😆

Show is back to cooking I guess😛

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Oyee hoaiii Manno is coming back to India😃
Hope you had a safe journey😊

WELCOME dear ..we got rid of one dayaan... another is left😆

Show is back to cooking I guess😛

Oh hullo! Not India but London! 😆

Yes just got home and now catching up on your comments and other topics posted on the ZKM forum! 

Missed you guys! 😉
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Morning/evening...Sham...! After LU...watched the episode, and it was uploaded online quite early today...!😛

Hmmm...I thought that Shaurya will wash both Mami & Nani by rub..rubbing them on a rough surface and then rinse them in "eau de javel" disinfectant solution...to decontaminant Khanna Mansion from the two dangerous bacteria...but here, he himself was looking worn out as if he has been bulldozed...! 

Why didn't he just grabbed Mami...dragged her by force and throw her out of KM...as she didn't have an inch of guilty feeling or remorse on her satanic face...? Why Mehek...who loves him so much, must always be the punching bag of his fury...and Mami who hates him so much, others should take the decision of her punishment...? 

Good...Shaurya remembered how he misunderstood her mom...and blamed her for no reason, hurting her by his harsh words...and for whom, for a wicked witch Nani...! Once again...Shaurya was made to visit hell and once again he was backstabbed/cheated by his love one...and once again his trust in people broken...!  The person he trusted and had full faith took advantage of him...and that too for what...for money only...! How can he say this dialogue to Nani..."he loves her more than his life"...these words are exclusively reserved for Mehek naa...grrr...! 😡

Whatever followed was very emotional and heart-wrenching...! Bravo to Karan...he did a fabulous/outstanding job portraying the very much shattered, inconsolable, devastated, heartbroken man...! Sami acting also was amazing...being the solid pillar and support system...! Shaurya cry of anguish looked so real...and we know Mehek will always be by his side to comfort and help him come out of it...! Would have loved to see such a scene...when Mehek was stabbed, but alas...! 

And good again...at last, he realized that only Karuna Maa & Mehek love him unconditionally...! The two most important ladies in his life love him more than their lives...and demand nothing, but only his love,respect & support in return...! Hope...from now on, Mehek will not be his box of tissue paper, to be used and throw away depending on his fluctuating mood swing...! 

Pheww...Mehek, the selfless Mehek...! Being kind is good...but being too kind to bad people is not good for you...! One day you'll crash into this same wall that you've created...! Here...I don't blame Shaurya for showing his anger on Mehek...! Why the evil duo were dressed as if they just returned back from a wedding/party...and not from jail...? And did Mehek halted at Sharma House on her way to the prison...? Why was she wearing Sonal nuptial chain...and not hers...? I've been noticing...like Shaurya mood...her Mangalasutra also keeps on changing...! 😆

Finally...Nani was parcel post by train...to the land of no return...! What punishment will Vicky give to his evil mum...? For me...the best will be, Svetlana Mami be appointed as Awaara assistant...and get shifted to the servant quarters, with no comfort or air-con,  and mosquitoes/cockroaches as her companionship...! 😡

@ Precap...Is it paving and making way for future entrepreneur/ businesswoman Mrs Mehek Shaurya Khanna...? 😉

And thanks for LU...sweetie pie...! Hugs...! 🤗

WELCOME Waidu🤗
Very well analysed Waidu👏
you have said it all ...loved that scene when he broked down ...good that he realized his mistake felt very bad for him...his fears were genuine and MS consoling him like a child😳

How I wish to see them as a normal couple

Hope all MU's will be cleared soon ...want to see Karuna MAA back soon in action⭐️ now we can expect a quick recovery as the witches are out from KM 😛

As always very excited for fresh track...hope we get a new promo this time😃
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the LU Shamz🤗

I dont understand why were the evil duo brought back in the house. 
the upcoming track seems interesting since Mehek will be handling WC.. it was quite evident in the precap!!
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shammu I'm sorry for the late comments, and thank you so much for the LU! Loved yesterday's Mehrya scenes ... it was the best... outstanding acting by Karan Sir and Samiksha... I havea feeling that now Mehek will take care of WC.