Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blushing

Shamz thanks I saw last part... 

Nani finally gone...Mehek not just mahaan but she ask Shaurie to give alternate punishment ...which is good Nani gone Mami here to stay ...they need one villain ...it seems Vicky stop calling as Mom 

Why Dolly still here 😆 Shaurie still using physical power on Mehek 😡 but yes he corrected himself ...pull her said sorry 😳

anyways some probs labor Union problem kuch hain...hope now Food theme is back with this track

it seems Sahurie not in mood Mehek will take over being Owner solve probs 

WELCOME Aditi...good to see they are thinking about the restaurant track now ...may be MS will be able to show her talent and skills now , thank God finally got relieved from Nani atleast😛
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

Finally Nani is gone but why masi is still there? She has no role to play anyway. SK needs to stop pushing Mehak but glad he apologized right away 😛 When will Karuna ma recover? Now they are closing WC 😲 Will Mehak manage WC or Karuna Ma.

Thank you Sham for the update.

WELCOME Harmony...now MS has one more reason to stop in KM 😆😆

I guess maasi is only to support Mahek😉

Yeah she will manage...no task is impossible for tele bahu's they are multi talented😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thank you for the update shamz...episodes are coming back with mehrya being together.i hope to see them as an couple again

WELCOME Jacinta ...hope they start living as a normal couple now 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Finally My favorite scene  Shaurya break down scebe ..  kitne dino se wait tha finally mill gaya ..:P 

Achhaa to Mehak itni Mahaanta .. baba re .. r u kiddin me man .. 2 ladies tried to kill you so many times and u doing mahaanta wowww .. why man why ...

Aaj to episode abhi dekgungi match ke baad.. 

SK angry Saand dhakke kyun deta baar baar ...thoda dimaag daalde apni biwi mein ..utna to hota ni tere se .. 

SK breakdwon scene was worth watching... finally he realizes how pure Mahek love is 😉
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS05

reached safely. Thanks shamz🤗exhausted but still managed to catch the episode live 😃 and it was worth as finally we all got what we wanted 🥳🥳

Woww that's great...take some rest and enjoy your vacation⭐️
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I m yet to watch the episode.. Right now relying on ur LU  Sham... Was Shaurya's break down scene really tht good?? Not tht I doubt Kv's acting but I read few comments on insta n ppl r going Gaga over tht scene.. Need to catch the repeat telecast at 10.30...one of my favorite scenes was the recent one when he threatens Kaanta to reveal Mehak's when about... He was brilliant I'm tht scene... The comments r making all the more curious to watch it

WELCOME Shri . yes it was good. ..his screaming...his helplessness and MS trying to give him comfort and his realizing her true love and asking her to stay away...all worth watching
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What an great performance by KV.. He deserves all the appreciation..  👏 it wasam well made, well executed epi 👏  just dint like Mehak forgiving the villains so easily. But v wanted Nani's packup n it's done so no complaints. N Mami needed as there's no other villain so ST has no choice 😆 But now Mehak in no way can refuse forgiving SK, she has already made him forgive the murderers so she has no choice now. 
Now precap leading to a new track, Mehak has multiple tasks to b done now, K maa's  recovery, Sk's anger management tutorial n now saving his business.. So a typical Itv lead at her job, well who's complaining, this is what V all wanted to see, a strong Mehak..👏😃 N she is on the right track These both light up our  screens whenever they r together. 😳👏
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update sham

Finally Nani crap is over 🥳

And mehak is going to handle the business, good hope next track about bringing mehak talent out,
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

What an episode ! Finally Shaurya got to she the real face of Nani. His breakdown was heart wrenching. I really liked the episode after so many days. The punishment of indifference is the worst of the punishments. It was really good of Shaurya to send Nani to Haridwar breaking all ties and with a warning of not getting any complaints or else Haridwar mein bahut paisa hai 🤣. What came to me as a surprise was Dolly Masi. She entered like villain but now seems to be a sweet lady (until ST has a plan ). Mami is now in an open war field. It seems interesting to see what is gonna happen now. The precap seems hopeful for our show to come back on the normal track. A love story with cuisine is what that attracted most of uss to the show. I guess the right dish is gonna be served to uss soon. 😉

Thank you Maasi for the LU.😃

Dhamaakdar Episode with powerful performance...⭐️

Let's be hopeful for the future track...we should get some MehRya moments next week😛

WELCOME Nikku baby😳🤗

PS : catch you later have to cover the books😆
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leandra

Thanks for update sham

Finally Nani crap is over 🥳

And mehak is going to handle the business, good hope next track about bringing mehak talent out,

WELCOME lali ...yes next track looks hopeful...hope for the best😃