15th June - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with... .Mahek brings Nani and SK is shocked looking at her and he remembers how she behaved rudely with Karuna for Nani ... Shaurya is in tears and mahek handles him..he goes to Nani and hold her and ask why she did ..she is her grandmother and he loves her more than himself...have I done any mistake..I have fought with Mom for you...you said Iam the Last child of our generation...than why you did this ..she tries to explain her ..but he asks her to stop faking her love...she only has encouraged her to drive that car MAA has tried to stop me..you tried to kill MAA and I have thought I will never get love but I found Mahek ..and you tried to kill her also...have you done all this because of Swetlana..?? Swetlana blames Nani saying she was blackmailing karuna to hide the truth from Mahek family... Vicky and  dolly are also come there and dolly tells I couldn't expect you will do so cheap thing... Vicky tells Shaurya that he had bought mom last time but I want you to send her to jail now... Shaurya tells do whatever you all want and he comes down... Mahek follows him...Harish calls to police station..

Shaurya comes down in the garden and shouts and breaks down... saying why always my own people ditch me like this...Mahek handles him...he hugs her and tells except you and MAA and there is no other relation who has loved me truly without any expectations...he pushes her and asks her to stay away...as he can only hurt her...Mahek cups his face and tells I need to talk to you..

inspector comes to arrest Nani and mami...Nani begs for forgiveness...Mami tells he doesn't have any proof against her .. MAHEK tells let them go free Shaurya tells not to show any sympathy towards them... Vicky tells Bhai is right this time.

Vicky is crying holding picture of Swetlana... dolly was also sad because of arrest
Shaurya is sitting with Karuna when Mahek goes inside the room to keep the dinner she comes to dolly and tells she has to be strong..and we should all try to convince Shaurya...Mahek thinks it's all not good what is happening..

it's morning Shaurya comes at dining table and asks where is MAHEK...she comes there with Swetlana and Nani... Vicky tells you did a mistake... Shaurya tells he will not let her do this she can't save them because of her goodness...this is my Nani she is more responsible for your parents accident than me ...
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wait ... what ... she brought them back?!
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today 1st half.Sk stole the show,he was brilliant today.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I do not recall any male lead crying this badly.ya toh meri memory short haiπŸ˜†

Bt he back to pushing her n throwing his anger.he pushed her then said sry.
Fine but isko anger management classes ki bohut jaroori haiπŸ˜•
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why did she save Svetlana n Nani??? 
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Wait ... what ... she brought them back?!

Yes ever forgiving mahanta moortiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak brings nani and svet back ? From jail...
Ohh good lord...Wats wrong with her...
Mehak will be mehak ...no matter what ...
So SK is vulnerable in today epi ???
Man I seriously need yo watch the epi ASAP...

Thank for the LU , love ❀️...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek tells Shaurya that you aren't punishing just Nani and mami but you are also punishing two other people along with them... Shaurya tells this house may be on your name, but you can't rule the house, Harish tells Shaurya is right...he goes to his room in anger ...Mahek tells they can't bring back her parents by punishing them or MAA also can't be cured by sending them to jail ...he pushes her in anger and she was about to hit the desk when he holds her and tells sorry...she tells let's take out some alternate solution for this instead of sending them to jail..
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh dear god !!!!!!!!! Why why why why!!!!!!
ST WHY ARE U KEEPING NANI IN THIS SHOW

BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL RIGHT NOW!

THANKS SHAMZ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KV must have steal the episode today... he was superb through the pics I've seen. πŸ‘

Can't wait to watch the episode. but why she brought them back? πŸ˜•

Thanks for the LU, Sham.. πŸ˜ƒ
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

Yes ever forgiving mahanta moortiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Iss ladki ka Kuch nahi hoga...she can forgive Everyone so she will forgive Shaurya alsoπŸ˜†