kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Beautifully written. Please update soon 😊
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 3

"What's wrong now" he asked, she has her eyes closed but it was evident from her quivering breaths that she was in turmoil of her own, she wanted to keep the promise she had made to herself that she won't let him get his own again, but the temptation of having what she desired more than anything she ever desired before, was too strong and she was on the verge of breaking. The debate in her head going around in circles, she looked up at him, to see his closed eyes as pain and discomfort showed on his face and his staggered breathing as if waiting for her reply with baited breath. She just thought being honest about her thoughts was the best way forward, "i promised myself...I won't let this happen again... I can't... I can't allow you to use me like this anymore" he met her eyes with a questioning look, as she continued, "I can't let you do that to me again... to come close to me when you feel like it and then pushing me away...insulting me when you have had enough... I can't let this happen... you have made your choice so just stick with it". That's it, her confession was done, she had answered his questions and couldn't stay there any longer but he didn't let her go, he couldn't.

How could he let her carry on thinking all these things that weren't true, he felt that he owed her an explanation for causing all this hurt.moving his hands from her face to her waist, he held her close, trying to think of what to say, it's no use being tactile or logical he thought, I owe her the truth, I owe
Her that much at least. "I have never used you... I have honestly tried my best not to think about you...I have tried so hard to to stay away from you...but I just can't...I know I have insulted you...it was only to convince myself that you aren't worth it...but I failed to convince myself... Every time I try to go away from you my heart pulls me back to you..."he moved his hand down to hers, where she was still holding on to the dress, bringing her hand up to the side of her face, he entwined theirs fingers together, tears now flowing from both their eyes. Tears of pain, tears of joy, tears of satisfaction they got after weeks of anguish. He looked at their hands together, how perfect they fit in one another, with sharp intake of breath he looked into her eyes once again, "the choice for me was never between you and Tia, I had a choice between going for what I wanted and what was best for my family reputation and the their future, our business...I had to choose my family"

Anika was looking back at him with an understanding look, she smiled through her tears,"I know why you did it...I understand...I would've done the same in your position...it was the right choice for you...I always knew that...that's why I stayed away". She let go of the dress and bought her other hand to his face, wiping away his tears, causing him to take a deep sigh of relief, it was a relief for him to know that she understood, she understood him so well, it was perfect. She was perfect in every way, just the way she was, she was his confused state of mind and continued, "you have to stay strong...what we feel may seem perfect but my imperfections can't be mended...I am what I am and there's nothing I can do about my past, I don't have the main qualities you are looking in your wife" he gave an angry growl at that, not being able to digest the bitter truth, everything she said was true, he always wanted a wife to suit his standards, to have the naam, khoon and khandan but then again right now all he wanted was her. Giving him a pleasant smile she started moving away from him, as she walked past him her braclet got tangled with the sleeve of his sherwani, both stood there, not wanting break this contact, their final moments together, both thinking of all their moments spent with each other, finally with a heavy heart he untangled her braclet off his sleeve, touching the back of her hand, spreading his fingers to extend their touch.

As their hands were about to be parted, he couldn't let that happen, grabbing her hand he pulled her into a hug and this time she hugged him back. Feeling the satisfaction, the relaxation, the calmness that they were craving for. Anika whispered in his ear, "I don't know what's in store for us tomorrow but let's just steal these moments for ourselves...we have this final night so let's just make the most of it. Relaxing completely and thank the stars for these soothing moments, shivay let his hands gently roam around her back, feeling content, for the first time he felt complete. Enjoying the moment, they forgot about the past or the future and just indulged in the present. All of a sudden shivay chuckled at his thoughts, "what's up" she asked slightly annoyed, "the great annika is giving in?" He whispered into her ear, "I'm not giving in...I'm just taking a break... I need it ...I'm tired of fighting and I think you are too...tired of being sso... We both need a break... Just to be ourselves... Just anika and shivay " his sigh of relief showed his appreciation for her, for to give him this break. " I can be shivay? ... Do what I want?" She hummed in agreement, whilst still having her arms around his neck, rubbing her cheek against hers and freely letting her body rock against his. This was absolute pleasure for both of them, just wanting the time to stop so that they could have this pleasure forever. A few moments later, shivay felt the urge to increase their intimacy but wasn't sure how she would take it, he broke their silent dreamy moments with a whisper, "are you sure... I can do anything... I don't want you to get hurt anymore... To have regrets... For you to think that I used you"

Even though he knew she didn't mean that, but he had to make sure because he knew that once this starts, stopping would be impossible, secretly begging her not to have any objections he waited eagerly for her answer. '' I've always followed my heart...be it right or wrong...so the only regret I will have is if I didn't listen to my heart now...I've never felt like this about anyone before and if I never feel about anyone like this again, I don't want to regret not knowing how it would've felt." With that she kissed the side of neck a few times causing him to moan with pleasure, at both at her reply and the contact. A few seconds later he slowly moved back steadying her and himself, as she watched him in complete confusion he walked over to the chair behind her, picked up the red bridal duppata. Coming back to stand in front of her he placed the veil over her head covering her face, too shocked to speak she continued to enjoy the moment as he lifted her up and carried her to his room and placed her on his bed.

He sat beside her on the bed and lifted the gunghat of her face, she looked up at him to find him lost in admiration, her face still showing confusion, "what are you doing?" "Being shivay" but I don't think it's my place to be here...like this" " you said I could be shivay... and the only woman I want in this dress...in my arms...in my room and on my bed is you". Too stunned to protest any further she just replied with a smile, he held her hand gently and kissed it, then he stood up and pulled her up to him.

Playing some romantic music he asked her for a dance, both of swaying to the soft rhythm, with her arms around his neck whilst his around her waist, they looked into each other's eyes silently acknowledging the fulfilment of this moment. Bringing their bodies closer they embraced each other with full on passion, he held her face in his hands, their hearts thundering against their chests, breathing uneven, they just looked in each other's eyes as he bent down to kiss her lips, both of saw the pleasure they were providing and the pleasure they were gaining in that moment and as their lips touched both closed their eyes and enjoyed what was a moment for a lifetime for them. Gently touching against each other's lips, building up the anguish until they couldn't handle it and lost all control. They make send together as they started to pour out their passion for each other. This was it there was no going back now, there was no stopping now, they couldn't stop even if they wanted to.

Breaking the kiss, he started kissing his way down her jawline to her neck as she grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. He then moved his hands to her back and undid the zip and then gently rolled the gown off her shoulders, letting it slip onto the floor. Moving back he looked at her stood there in front of him dressed in next to nothing, he just couldn't believe his luck, allowing him to admire the view for while she then slowly and started to undress him. There was nothing either of them had experienced like this before their hormones were on fire and soon they were all over each making passionate love to each other, both forgetting their surroundings, forgetting about the world and the future and just letting their bodies interact with each other.

To be continued on page 7

Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
Nivedita28 thumbnail
Can't wait to read the next update
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
such a poignant story...these 2 are their worst enemies, yet I can understand the hesitations they both have...especially Annika...for she cannot afford to break, as she is the sole support for her brother...but when the man who rules your heart is but mere cm away...confessing to the feelings he is trying to ignore as well.  Beautiful written Fatima...the pain and the angst came oozing thru.   As for part 3...its so tiny.  Please update soon!!
Narcissist_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting
Plz update it
Fatimapervez thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

such a poignant story...these 2 are their worst enemies, yet I can understand the hesitations they both have...especially Annika...for she cannot afford to break, as she is the sole support for her brother...but when the man who rules your heart is but mere cm away...confessing to the feelings he is trying to ignore as well.  Beautiful written Fatima...the pain and the angst came oozing thru.   As for part 3...its so tiny.  Please update soon!!

I apologise for the shortness of part3 but I don't pre write I just think as I'm typing so sometimes is hard to carry on but I have updated a bit more hope you like it
Edited by Fatimapervez - 6 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail
Awesome update
Cannot wait to read more
Update soon..
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful. Loving it.
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Another cliffhanger
Bt itwas phenomenal...gonnna lay down paths fr new strt
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Read them all in one go..that's so intense. 
Shivaay's longing for her.. n Annika trying her damn best to control her emotions. 
loved the hug..ah the feels ðŸ˜³

waiting for next part eagerly.. pls update soon.