crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
No words other than thank you Shamz
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Ravi asks you are happy now send now again to Mahek to that house and get more insulted... just let her sign this divorce papers and get rid of that family...kanta asks is it the time to discuss about divorce..Karuna is in hospital. and they are going through such bad situation... Ravi asks than what should they Wait to come out of coma than seek for a divorce..PD tells let Mahek decide she wants to take divorce or not if she wants we all will support her.

precap: Mahek comes and Ravi tells he has filed for a divorce and asks her to sign it...she goes near the table and holds the papers

Oh dear a weekend of torment ahead 😡

My mom is gonna kill me it's a good thing I'm in another country till the end of next week.
Vedika211 thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the update and the pains that you take to do it everyday. 
Also, isn't this the same mother, who he supposedly loves so much, that he was so angry with after finding out that Naani was alive and was taunting left, right and centre, until Mehak kept trying and sorted out things between them?

What kept me going with this show is that they were always concerned for and about each other, no matter what the circumstances - perhaps because I only started watching it after she left him. But here even that concern, forget love or respect, has disappeared. 
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks Sham...! 

As always...PD is the most sensible person of the Sharma's gang...! How can Shaurya be so rude with Mehek...she is of no fault in all this mess...! Not forgiving Shaurya within one week of blast of the truth is justifiable...after all, one can't forgive/forget someone who is responsible of one parents death so easily...! She just needed some time to swallow it all...but, stubborn Shaurya just can't understand this...! 

Once again...Shaurya is reacting and taking action without thinking twice, which he'll regret when he'll calm down...! Isn't Khanna Mansion in Mehek name...so how can he throw her out...? Or is it in Karuna Maa name...? Hope Karuna Maa regain consciousness fast...and insist that Mehek stay in KM...! 
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now the Million dollar question will Make sign the divorce Papers... let's see what happens  in tomorrow's... RC cannot force Mehek if she doesn't want divorce. @Waida I agree PD is on the sensible Member in the Sharma Family. Edited by MomoShivi_Fan - 6 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika211

Thanks Shamz for the update and the pains that you take to do it everyday. 

Also, isn't this the same mother, who he supposedly loves so much, that he was so angry with after finding out that Naani was alive and was taunting left, right and centre, until Mehak kept trying and sorted out things between them?

What kept me going with this show is that they were always concerned for and about each other, no matter what the circumstances - perhaps because I only started watching it after she left him. But here even that concern, forget love or respect, has disappeared. 

I was about to post this,how people forget so easily the same mother he claims to love so much,was so angry with her after he saw his Nani and didn't even try to listen to her,it was Mehak who sorted things out between them
Edited by HaRiSKh - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SarunNArshi

This is becoming unbearable seeing Mahek like that.always at his receiving end..

I am.fed up of his behavior.if this was SK 1.0 then pls I am out of it.I don't want her to suffer anymore.

How much rudely will he behave with her.This is not done!!!!!!

I don't feel even little bit of sympathy for him.Watching india Srilanka match is much more interesting than this insulting Mahek track😡😡😡

Shanti things will cool down in some days...mahek will come back as she is legally the owner of her house and if shaura 1.0 is back than our drama queen will also be back ðŸ¥³
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz for the LU...It must be a torture sitting through all this..It is all going down the drain
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Doono y people wanted to his demon version back...

At the end its always mehak who gets harassed bybhim in front of all...
His so called elders from family we're happy seeing SK insulting mehak ...disgusting people.   

Zkm fans are always biased towards Shaurya.. (good looks) Dunno what sadistic pleasure they get seeing Shaurya harrasing Mehek I guess I should take break from this show now because everything is going round and round.. Thx for LU Shams 
Edited by asmitag - 6 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the men in the sharma family, especially ravi and the grandfather are idiots. this is the problem mahek will always face if she do not take a stand now, stop letting people make decision for your life, start thinking like an adult.  Her uncle and aunts etc have already lived their lives, it is your turn, you will stumble and fall, but know what, you will get up and try again.Edited by latanzia - 6 years ago